Pictures

known for its unhealthy dose of out of character chat. Grab a beer, put your feet up and chillax with your fellow players and storytellers.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Pictures

Post#1 » February 5th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Aaand me again - sorry for the spam!

Since I had some trouble finding what I was searching for today, I wanted to ask you what criteria you use for your character pictures?
Also, since I saw the one for Reynard, I was curious if others have a Mien-Picture for their Changeling. Know any good sites to look at for fantastic creatures? (Expect pinterest and deviantart)

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Pictures

Post#2 » February 5th, 2016, 8:43 pm

I'm actually going to commision Emmett soon.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#3 » February 5th, 2016, 9:40 pm

I usually check Deviantart, failing that a google image search.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kagekeaton

Post#4 » February 5th, 2016, 9:55 pm

A good few hours of searching several search engines gave me half a dozen pictures I was looking for. I tend to look for one decent picture for a mein aswell. Though I might try and just make some like I did with the Autumn Coronation thread. Gives me good practice and better pictures for different circumstances. :P

As for recommendations go; the usual DevArt, Google, bing, pintrest... Nothing too special comes to mind for me, sorry. :P

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#5 » February 6th, 2016, 11:48 am

@Baconmage: Really? That's awesome! Where? What kind of drawing style?
And, if you do not mind sharing that particular piece of information, what will that cost you?

@Matt: I guess I am just bad in phrasing my google search questions. E.g. You have a beast changeling, let's say a spider, so chitinous body, who is also a heavy drinker and party person: what would your search terms be?

@Kagekeaton: Well those of us who can draw themselves have it easier, I guess =P I tend to get discouraged if I need to look for longer than an hour for a picture I am not even sure exists.^^"

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#6 » February 6th, 2016, 1:49 pm

I have a few friends that do digital art. I was going to get Emmett done in ink though, full black and white. Kai's commission was a friend of mine, and I want to say 25 usd or so? I can always check wit folks and see what they charge, but last I knew kai's artist was deployed.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Return to “The Gotham Bar & Grill”