Katrina & Thomas

The Kindred of New York are no strangers to the Danse Macabre and here is where that dangerous game is played.

This section is for Official Courts and Gatherings of the Domain, it consists of social scenes that take place on a certain night and are open to all Vampire PCs.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Katrina & Thomas

Post#61 » June 16th, 2016, 12:09 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Usually to the detriment of the masses. In feudal terms thats the peasants, who in the end rise up and kill they tyrant. Its been proven many times throughout history. "

"Democracy puts the ownership of leadership on the people and gives that leader a mandate from the masses. No need to riot, cut the heads off your king or queen. Still not every politician is corrupt and seeking power. There are a few that want to make the country a better place."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#62 » June 17th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

Thomas smiled, kind of wryly, however. "I see your point. I do not agree, but I see it...are you familiar with the concept of the fisher king?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#63 » June 17th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"I am a big fan of Arthurian legends. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#64 » June 20th, 2016, 11:48 am

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"Really now? I guess I should not be surprised. And what do you think of the concept?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#65 » June 25th, 2016, 1:41 pm

"It's a good legend, as for the concept... it depends which version. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#66 » June 26th, 2016, 8:16 pm

"Well, I am curious, so if you don't mind just give me a quick round-up on which you like or dislike most, and why." He smiled charmingly as usual, but obviously was really interested: His whole posture was intent attention.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#67 » July 7th, 2016, 6:18 pm

"Personally I like the Wounded King version. The King is injured and uses the grail to keep him alive. He entrusts his son with the external facing PR so his subjects and vistors don't see that the kingdom is weak due to its leaders state. It creates an air of mystery politically. Partially its about being old, wounded and unable to rule your kingdom. This particular story is quite usefull and we could use various variations to debate Carthians Vs Invictus. Some storys its about the king trying to keep power, others are an example of new modern ways of governing and sharing the power. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#68 » July 8th, 2016, 8:10 pm

"Curious. I like that one, too." He was thinking about what that said about both of them. Interesting lot, those Carthians. If they all were like that, at least. "I have to admit that I prefer a strong council to a weak King, especially if we consider the nation's wellbeing being quasi-magically bound to his own state."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#69 » July 9th, 2016, 10:58 pm

"Ohh careful, with that kind of talk you will be dumping your invictus blazer and joining the carthian movement." She of course was teasing him. As a Carthian she held some of the Invictus beliefs, didn't mean it did not work the other way around.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#70 » July 10th, 2016, 10:09 am

"Should I ever take that into consideration, I will send you my blazer with the mail" Thomas replied with a chuckle. "Don't get your hopes up yet, though, at the moment I am very satisfied with my affiliation. "
He took another look at the area they were in. He wondered how many of the kindred gathered really cared about arts and how many saw it as one more part of the Danse.
"I have to admit I am a bit surprised at the peacefulness of the gathering. I have not seen any Sanctified attack a Dragon or Crone yet. Looks like the forced teamwork had a few additional benefits regarding stability, or was it always like this?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#71 » July 13th, 2016, 11:55 pm

"It's Elysium and the city is in a strange kind of space right now, I think we have invested in being united too much to allow the same old petty politics to ruin things."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#72 » July 18th, 2016, 6:08 am

The Banker thought about that for a while. "I could get used to that" he finally said with a nod.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#73 » July 19th, 2016, 10:44 pm

"After its over... potentially normal service will resume. Maybe it wont... only time will really tell."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#74 » July 26th, 2016, 2:58 pm

"Time will tell" Thomas agreed. He looked around and noticed with just a hint of amusement that some of the aspiring-to-be-harpies took note of the new arrival taking up Katrina's time. With another of his trademark smiles, the kind that makes mortals all comfortable and willing to sign something without reading, he said "Apparently, a few hopeful prospects start getting jealous of my hogging you."

Return to “The Danse Floor”