Love or Lust? (Gabriella)

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Love or Lust? (Gabriella)

Post#16 » January 14th, 2017, 12:33 am

Baroness Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 3, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 11 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Deputy of the Domain/Regent of Gramercy

"Excellent, I shall twist that tongue of yours and you shall be reading the Italian classics in their original languages." Gabriella grinned.

"Oh don't worry about the gossips, they are just jealous."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » January 15th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page

"I actually like the gossip. It is always interesting to hear what is flying around. Even more interesting to find the source and put them on the spot." Katrina smiled "It was actually one of the more positive things my mother taught me. Not to let them get to you and so far there has only been one real occasion where it got to me."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#18 » January 15th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Baroness Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 3, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 11 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Deputy of the Domain/Regent of Gramercy

"Would it be polite to ask what happened in that case?"

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#19 » January 18th, 2017, 2:14 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page

"I was engaged." It was something she had never shared with Gabriella. She had actually never shared it with anyone in New York. "A man of my own choosing. Not my mothers."

Katrina sighed "It was love, well at least I thought it was. " Katrina took a seat on a nearby stone bench. "Thats what you get when you fall in love. A guy with a knife to cut your heart out. " She paused and took a deep breath. "It's what happens when you kiss a man, enough close contact to catch a fever and then after that he will up and leave you. " Of course Germ theory had not come around yet, at this point there were two thoughts about disease. Close contact, and particles of decaying matter in the air.

"Something happened and I decided to call it off. For me it was love, for him... a cover story." she paused. "He made some big romantic gesture in the middle of court, I rejected it and that got everyone talking. Naturally it was 100% my fault according to them."

She took a few breaths and forced a smile. "The reason I broke it off was he never loved me. He was only marrying me to cover for his sinful acts." To Katrina it was a huge penny to drop, to Gabriella it was no surprise. At this time it was only Illegal for people in the Military and carried the death penalty. However it was more than frowned upon in these times it was despised. "I caught him.... copulating with one of the palace guards." of course the palace guards were all male. Still despite this, it didn't seem to disgust her as such.

"I hope you won't think less of me. The reason I broke it off was he broke my heart, and went behind my back. If he loves that man... well I believe love reigns supreme. However to try and trap me in a one sided marriage... its not for me."

"So after that I vowed that I would never fall in love again."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#20 » January 26th, 2017, 6:42 am

"I'm sorry." Gabriella meant it. "Such deception is disgraceful, love cannot come from dishonesty. Society might look down upon his sexual desires but that is no excuse to toy with the emotions of another."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#21 » February 3rd, 2017, 10:19 pm

Katrina smiled and nodded. "Thanks." there was a pause for a few seconds. Katrina seemed to be thinking about something. She leaned in, kissing the princess / Gabriella on the lips. She had always said she had never done anything like this before. That it simply wasn't done in her time. Now Gabriella knew the truth. Katrina backed off "I really am sorry. I...I... don't know what came over me."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#22 » February 4th, 2017, 3:05 am

Gabriella made a grand show of looking shocked, shocked I should say, and of being slightly taken aback by the gesture.

She blinked twice. "Oh no offense at all."

Gabriella forced her dream self to blush.

A smile hint of an awkward and sky smile crossed her features for half a second.

"It was a shock. Quite a shock. But far from terrible." She smiled at Katrina. "Very far from terrible." She blushed again and touched her own dark hair, brushing it back.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#23 » February 16th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Katrina started to speak, what she said was muffled and quickly fading along with the rest of the gardens. Things phased back in, Gabriella was stood in a full ball gown at the top of the Principal Staircase looking over the balcony as various members of the nobility arrived. The Principal Staircase, also called the Jordan Staircase was exactly the same as Katrina's... down to each small detail. The only difference was in some cases such as the carpet more modern materials were used in Katrina's haven.

Gabriella recognised a few familiar faces, The Russian Nosferatu entering and making their way out of sight towards the ballroom. Katrina was stood half way down one of the staircases looking annoyed as another familiar face talked to her. It was the man who would some day be her sire.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#24 » February 17th, 2017, 5:25 am

Gabriella suddenly felt very naked without a pair of pistols obfuscated in her dress, another one in her purse and three knives hidden in her sleeve. Fucking Mikhail. Of course he would be here. Fucking Mikhail.

With care and grace the Shadow made her way down the stairs towards Katrina and Mikhail on a mission to cock block the son-of-a-bitch.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#25 » February 27th, 2017, 10:41 am

Gabriella made her way down the stairs, managing to catch part of the hushed conversation.

"I am sorry you feel that way. However you feel is immaterial. " Katrina casually waved a hand in the air as if the words were blowing from her fingers into the imaginary wind. "The Tzarina has made her decision. Your daughter Erica will not be accepted as a lady in waiting."

"But you have some pull with the Tzarina. Surely you can persuade her of the benefits."

"The Tzarina chooses her own ladies in waiting, I may assist with the decision making process but the actual decision is down to the Tzarina."

"I was rather hoping you could do me a favour. I happen to know you miss your brothers very much. I could get them assigned to the Tzarinas personal units...."

Katrina frowned "Bribery will not work with me. I know my brothers well enough to know that they would not appreciate being removed from there current posts to play protector."

"I was hoping we could come to an understanding. I would hate to see them moved to a more.... risky posting.

Katrina was about to speak when Gabriella finally made her way to the group. The clothing of this period did not make stairs easy to navigate. Katrina and Mikhail looked up as she approached.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#26 » March 1st, 2017, 6:12 am

Gabriella was all 'I'm A MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS' because when the hell else was she going to be able to be a MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS. Well okay she was a Princess of the Blood of the House of Savoy by virtue of her birth but in the modern world that didn't mean much, with her being born in America, the Monarchy in Italy being ended half a decade before her birth and her original name dead due to being a bloody damned vampire. But in Kat's memories she was a MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS.

"I hope I am not intruding." She spoke in French - the language of European Courts and Diplomacy. She also didn't care much about intruding but hid that fact behind a mask of polite femininity and grace.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#27 » March 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Katrina responded in french. "You are not interrupting anything. This gentleman was just leaving. " She raised an eyebrow. An awkward silence filled the air for a few seconds before the man excused him self and left. Naturally several pairs of eyes had been on the exchange and people immediately began whispering. Katrina turned with a smile, it was her classic 'I don't give a fuck turn and smile'

"Thank you, I really dislike that man. There is just something... Je ne sais quoi about him. Something un-natural....."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#28 » March 27th, 2017, 3:16 pm

Maybe he's a blood sucking asshole with seriously boundary and possession issues.

She could think it. Couldn't say it of course but she knew that any mental health professional would have a field day with partially reformed Mikhail - this version would be a thesis on why the late 18th Century needed feminism.

"I hope his demeanor did not ruin your evening before it had the chance to truly begin."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#29 » May 14th, 2017, 11:03 pm

Katrina casually waved a hand "Its insignificant. I am willing to bet there are people like him in the various royal courts all around the world. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#30 » May 24th, 2017, 4:54 am

"I thought that they were all suppose to all dash off to war, chasing glory and leaving us women with some blessed peace and quiet."

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”