A Call to Order (Thomas, Dmitri and Gabriella)

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: A Call to Order (Thomas, Dmitri and Gabriella)

Post#16 » August 8th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Marie Chambery¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Effortless Nobility ¦ Striking Looks 2: Genteel Grace ¦ BP: Mask of Tranquility

"Archon you are here because three of the Borough officials oversee the various docks and marinas within Bronx County, giving the Foresworn a certain flexibility to create hideaways in the East River and Long Island Sound. I believe that you possess friends who should be able to close off those avenues of escape and eliminate freedom of movement on the waterways."

She then glanced at Blair. "Mister Blair will focus on a number of targets in the Finance sector, individuals whose shady behavior have them one step ahead of the SEC and who would have shut down a number of operations should such a fall be on the horizon."

Then Thomas. "Mister Richter several of those names are bankers, I believe that you should be able to handle finding the secrets of three of them to prevent the Forsworn from making transfers to accounts in the Cayman Islands."

Finally the Baroness. "Councilor Benjamin."

That brought a smile to Gabriella's face. "Now this makes my night."

"Also assistance in Financial sector but the Councilor is your main target. His organization can call in far too many IOUs for comfort and it is believed that he is blood bound to our enemy's right hand woman Raven."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » August 9th, 2016, 11:52 pm

Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Archon ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: ? (Mask of Tranquility) ¦ Defense: 3 + Resilience 3 ¦ Willpower: 5/5
¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]¦ Blood: 11/ 11 ¦ Active Powers: Obfuscate 1 (Guns), Mask of Tranquility Character Page

Dimitri nodded and began to flip the pages looking for the details of his targets, as well as details of the locations he was looking at. "I should be able to use a variety of techniques which will make things harder to unravel on the night. Just takes a bit more setting up but between Christian and I it can be done."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#18 » August 10th, 2016, 6:00 am

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"I thank you for your trust, Judex. I aim to please.". Thomas took a look at the names, trying to remember what he knew about them, if at all.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#19 » August 16th, 2016, 7:42 pm

Marie Chambery¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Effortless Nobility ¦ Striking Looks 2: Genteel Grace ¦ BP: Mask of Tranquility

"Excellent." The Judex grinned and pressed her fingers together. "Any last questions?"

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#20 » August 16th, 2016, 10:47 pm

Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Archon ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: ? (Mask of Tranquility) ¦ Defense: 3 + Resilience 3 ¦ Willpower: 5/5
¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]¦ Blood: 11/ 11 ¦ Active Powers: Obfuscate 1 (Guns), Mask of Tranquility Character Page

"What is the deadline?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#21 » August 17th, 2016, 1:02 am

"Formulate a plan and set the plan up within a week. Make sure that it can be put in motion with merely a night's warning."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#22 » August 19th, 2016, 6:55 am

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

Thomas raised both eyebrows. That would be a bit harder to pull off. Thus a better opportunity to show his worth. Perfect.
From a strategical point of view, he appreciated the set-up. The idea of crushing someone, to assert dominance, made him smile.
He nodded in the affirmative: "Understood."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#23 » August 19th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Baroness Conti shook her head. "No questions."

The Judex nodded and stood up. "Excellent. I shall be in contact." And with those words she left the room.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#24 » August 29th, 2016, 10:46 pm

"Well, I had better get started. If anyone needs me for anything give me a bell." Dimitri stood up and exited the room. He was going to be busy, very busy.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#25 » September 1st, 2016, 6:15 am

The Ventrue looked at his remaining betters (Blair might be technically a Mister, too, but a local and longer here, so for the time being, he'd rate as "better"). Respectfully, he said "I believe I shall follow that example and get started, too. Unless you have a further need of me."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#26 » September 2nd, 2016, 3:36 pm

The Judex shook her head.

So - Please PM me the basics of what your character is doing with notes on relevant stats or dots on your sheet please.

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”