Crossing it off the list

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Crossing it off the list

Post#91 » July 19th, 2016, 10:44 pm

The three of them left the place, DoppelGabriella at the rear and doing something to the door to make sure that she would know if it were opened, and headed out of the hotel without any trouble.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#92 » July 24th, 2016, 12:05 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
Once out of the hotel Katrina flagged down a cab and got in. Giving instructions on where they wanted to go.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#93 » July 24th, 2016, 5:41 am

Three rich looking white women near Times Square ... getting a cab was no trouble at all.

Getting back to the Katrina's place was easy enough and a couple of minutes after she arrived came the text letting her know that Caroline was on her way up.

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#94 » July 26th, 2016, 12:45 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
Katrina had made sure to pre-warn the security guard that Caroline and a woman who looked a lot like Caroline would be visiting. For one she didn't want the security guard giving the game away.

She prepared a bucket of ice for the Champagne that would be arriving and set it down with two glasses in one of the less formal living rooms. She checked the text, one from Caroline another from the security guard and made her way to wait in the lobby for her arrival.

She smiled as the lift opened. Her head nodded towards both Gabriellas. "Freaky isn't it... two of them in the world."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#95 » July 26th, 2016, 1:53 am

Caroline Stewart¦ Daeva/Toreador ¦ Lancea et Sanctum ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool Smart Chick ¦ Striking Looks 2: Classy and Sexy ¦ BP: Obf 2

Caroline had been forewarned and thus had been thinking of the right line for the occasion.

"Is it my birthday already?"

Gabriella smirked. "I'm sure that I missed one in the past so call this a make up." The Shadow motioned towards the door. "I'll, we'll, explain things in the other room while Kat loosens up our guest."

The three women went off to one of the guest bedrooms to get Caroline up to speed.

About three minutes later Katrina got a message from security. Her second guest had arrived and was on their way up.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#96 » July 27th, 2016, 12:21 am

Katrina waited patiently for her guest to arrive. She pressed the button to open the lift doors as it arrived and waited patiently.. after all the lift also functioned as a more secure front door. "Welcome to my home."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#97 » July 27th, 2016, 8:43 pm

Victoria Lumley offered Katrina a rather expensive bottle of top shelf Champagne.

"I have got to say that I am glad you turned out to be bi. Or at least curious."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#98 » July 31st, 2016, 12:04 am

Katrina smiled and started to lead her towards the lounge they would settle in, at least for a bit. "I believe sexuality is fluid. I learnt and accepted it many years ago."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#99 » July 31st, 2016, 1:25 am

"I suppose there is something to that, I have certainly seen it in action enough to be unable to ignore first hand evidence, but personally I have never experienced that raw sexual attraction to a man. I've admired men, enjoyed their company, considered one or two a truly great friend, yet never really felt the same desire towards them as I do with a woman." Lumley allowed herself to be led to the lounge and picked the most comfortable leather seat.

"If you haven't noticed I am rather direct when it comes to sex. I have written far too many characters who have suffered for repressing their true selves to really be anything different." She relaxed on the love seat and flashed a bit of skin from her leg and thigh. "So, what do you enjoy about girl on girl?" Victoria smirked.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#100 » August 1st, 2016, 11:51 pm

Katrina smirked "Besides a nice rack?" she paused for a moment. "It's more the knowledge of the body if that makes sense. When it comes to men its all about tits, ass and pussy. Other women understand the body and how it can provide pleasure in other ways."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#101 » August 2nd, 2016, 3:18 am

Lumley laughed at the rack comment and then nodded at the rest of Katrina's speech.

"I hear that a lot from women who identify as bi. Men are capable of understanding the female form and offering the same pleasures but far too often they've been convinced by society that getting sex, rather than having mind blowing sex, is the goal they should aspire to." She leaned back on the coach to make room and patted the seat in an invitation to Katrina.

"Of course being a woman is no guarantee that one can please a woman, for some women you can just feel that their heart isn't in it. For them a sexual experience with another woman is part of a phase, or an experience, or an experiment, or a threesome she's giving her boyfriend for his birthday. Honestly it seems too much to ask for them to just mean it, to let loose, to throw your body and soul into an act and forget about every problem, every concern, everything else in existence for one period of time where only the person you are with exists. A universe of two." She smirked. "Or more if you can get the right people."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#102 » August 2nd, 2016, 10:54 am

"Sadly its the way society has programmed people. I do not know about England but in the USA the country is run by prudes. There are a lot of countries in Europe who take a more relaxed attitude to sex."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#103 » August 2nd, 2016, 4:00 pm

"The UK loves to uphold the idea of being aloof from the baser desires of humanity but it is so much bullshit. Honestly I do not think that it is a European vs Anglo-Saxon divide, sure that might influence attitudes towards outward acceptance of sexuality in everyday society but behind closed doors people tend to be freer regardless of their cultural heritage. Their leaders promote chastity from their various platforms and then accept blow jobs from their assistants when the cameras are off them." Lumley smirked.

"I am speaking more about being truthful to one's self, a willingness to fully engage with a partner of your own free will rather than as an experiment or a form of rebellion. I guess that is the fate of the writer, to chronicle a society they can see with greater definition and depth, forced to transcribe the best and worst of a world they are always slightly removed from."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#104 » August 5th, 2016, 12:03 am

"Agreed. However, it is a great feeling when someone gets it. When they read a book, listen to a song, write a play and it touches their lives. Opens them up and enriches it somehow. Once you get a taste for it you can't go without it, it's like oxygen."

Katrina opened the Champagne. Her home certainly looked like the type of place where you rang a bell and someone came running to do it for you. She just wasn't that type of woman.

"My job can be quite hard. I can see a script and think wow. This is brilliant. I love it, it has depth its mind opening. But then on the other hand I have to consider something else....will it sell. Sadly telling someone who has a mind blowing play that the 600 seat theater with a six month run they were expecting is not on the table, and whats going to be offered is a lower budget and 2 weeks in a 200 seat theater is probably the thing I dislike most about my job. I want people to see it, I want them to get that experience and for the chance for their minds to be opened but the harsh reality is... the masses would rather see stories about the witches of oz, Paris opera house phantoms and singing lions. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#105 » August 6th, 2016, 9:04 pm

"Remember you are talking to a playwright, I have experienced all of that first hand. Everyone loves an eye opening play for a two week engagement, just long enough to proclaim that one values the art, and then it's back to trotting out Andrew Lloyd Webber's nonsense because Mr and Mrs Middle Class from Boise are not spending their hard earned vacation dollars on Broadway to see a play about a closeted Reverend wrestling with morality and mortality as the world comes apart at the seems." Lumley offered a bitter laugh.

"That is the way the world works. Maybe I will write about it in a novel and then option the rights, Tom Hanks can play Mr Middle Class to ensure a solid box office and we'll have Mrs Middle Class, Julianne Moore of course, have a slight crush on a female hotel employee so we can attract some Oscar buzz for being edgy."

She looked over at Katrina. "Mind being a true dear and showing some skin before wallow much more in the depths of true art?"

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”