Crossing it off the list

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Crossing it off the list

Post#136 » November 4th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"I suspect she is currently disappearing from reality. I did my homework on her and yet facts about her seem to be vanishing by the second. Before her last play she wrote..... umm... that other play? She always seemed nice....or at least I think she did." A frown slowly formed, she hated forgetting things.

"I wonder... how reality is going to adapt to this?" She took out her phone and began to look on the internet for the play they had just put on. Had the authors name changed? Had her bank balance adjusted as if it never happened? Had another show taken its place. She hoped not, she hated the thought of putting her name to a show she had never read.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#137 » November 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

The play had seemed to vanish, replaced in London by various other well known British plays. In New York the theater it was booked in had a month of seating and bathroom upgrades planned. It was if the planned shared endeavor between her company and the other partner had never happened.

Kats bank balance was also a bit larger by the total she had put out so far in promotion and paid off in lawyer fees.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#138 » November 10th, 2016, 12:28 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"Yep." She turned to look at Doppelganger Gabriella. "Sorry..." It didn't need to be said, she had pretty much come to terms with her potential fate. Still, someone had to say it.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#139 » November 10th, 2016, 1:12 am

"I figured as much but I am not leaving yet. I'm different and I think I am that way for a reason, I've accepted my fate but until that moment comes I shall not go gently into the night." DoppelGabriella sighed. "The Doppelgangers are part of you and once both you and it accept that fact your connection to the lifeforce inside of the entity should take over. I was worried that it might happen once I spoke to my own counterpart but it did not."

Meanwhile Gabriella put a hand on Caroline's shoulder. "Are you going to be okay?"

The Daeva offered a weak smile and reached an arm around Gabriella to pull her slightly closer. "I will be." She then stood up. "So on to whatever next step you three were talking about while I was reliving troublesome memories?"

"My outside Occult expert is missing, we're going to go find him."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#140 » November 28th, 2016, 12:24 am

Katrina looked at her watch to see if they had time to hit the beat this evening. "You up for it?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#141 » November 28th, 2016, 6:53 am

"Yes."

"Absolutely."

"Sure."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#142 » November 29th, 2016, 9:50 am

"Well then, I just need to get changed. I am not hunting someone down in heels... although it wouldn't be the first time."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#143 » December 3rd, 2016, 7:53 pm

"Go change, we'll wait. Or you could change in here in front of the three lesbians who might need the show to improve their morale. Your choice."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#144 » December 13th, 2016, 9:44 pm

"Ha ha ha... I need you concentrating on the job. Not getting distracted by a piece of ass." Katrina stuck out a tongue and made her way to get dressed. She returned shortly after wearing jeans, t-shirt and trainers. Something sensible in case they had to run.... fight... run and fight... who knew what would get thrown at them.

"Ready..."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#145 » December 14th, 2016, 12:12 am

"You are not just a piece of ass, you also have great legs."

That got a laugh from the undead couple.

"No answer from my contact, we'll have to get his address from his boss. To the Bookstore."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#146 » December 28th, 2016, 9:29 pm

"I would say that I'd drive... however not sure I Can argue with two Gabriellas."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#147 » December 28th, 2016, 11:34 pm

Cars were easy to find - all four of them fit into Gabriella the Kindred's luxury sedan. Then they were off.

It was almost two in the morning now but the season was on their side and it would be dark for several more hours.

They arrived at the bookstore - Ray's (Of course) in good time due to Gabriella's disregard for speed limits and skill behind the wheel.

"So - living me - you want to wait in the car so I don't have to explain why I suddenly have a twin?"

"That is a fair request."

"I will stay as well - still feeling slightly weird after that whole Doppelganger disappearing right in front of me."

"Fair." Gabriella touched the Daeva's arm. "Coming Kat?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#148 » December 29th, 2016, 12:19 am

"Yeah.... we need to find him. The bastard still owes me a coffee date." She got out of the car and closed the door. Heading towards the book shop with Gabriella and Caroline.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#149 » December 29th, 2016, 1:33 am

It was only Gabirella going along with Katrina as they made their way into the empty shop.

Ray was behind the counter, well he was reading an old paperback behind the counter and he half looked up at the women when they entered and slowly marked his page.

"Let me guess - Ryan?"

"Yes."

Ray frowned. "I figured." He sighed. "Upstairs in the private room. He passed out almost a week ago - supernatural coma. I hired a nurse, one who doesn't ask awkward questions, but I was wondering when someone would show up."

"Shit." Gabriella got her phone out and sent a text message. "Do you mind -"

"Solve it. Someone did something really, really dumb or really, really reckless by attacking one of my employees." The older man shifted on his stool. "You're not violating anything by bringing him back. It's just returning the balance."

Caroline and DoppelGabriella entered the store. Ray didn't bat an eyelash.

"Nobody will bother you."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#150 » December 29th, 2016, 1:51 am

"Jesus H Christ on a bike." Katrina's smile dropped. "Very stupid indeed." she had wanted to add that he should have called but it wouldn't have done any good.

"We will do everything we can." She gave Ray a reassuring smile and made her way upstairs.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”