Crossing it off the list

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Crossing it off the list

Post#106 » August 6th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"I thought you would never ask." Katrina stood up, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She smirked as she stood there wearing her high heels, underwear and jewelry. She moved closer, perching on the arm of Victoria's chair. "I know you don't need a hand, but It's way more fun this way." She reached round to help liberate Victoria of the oppression that was her dress.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#107 » August 7th, 2016, 7:26 am

Victoria guided Katrina's hand to the left strap of her dress and let Kat do the rest on that one. She put her other hand behind Katrina and gripped the Gangrel by the waist, pulling Kat in and going for a kiss. It was an aggressive gesture and the woman's lips searched out Katrina's, tongues met for a second and just when Kat began to adjust Victoria pulled her head back with a playful nibble on Katrina's lower lip.

"Far more fun."

Once the right strap was off the dress fell to the floor. Victoria was wear black lace panties but had "forgotten" to wear a bra. She flashed a grin at Kat.

"Fair is Fair." She reached around to unhook Katrina's bra and got it off like a pro. She then took the bottle from Kat and after taking a pull from the neck touched the cool glass against the Kindred's nipple for a long pair of seconds and then offered the bottle to Kat.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#108 » August 7th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
Katrina moaned softly, leaning in to kiss Victoria. This is really weird. she thought to herself, if there was a time for Gabriella and Caroline to walk in it would be now.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#109 » August 9th, 2016, 6:38 pm

The door opened.

It was Gabriella. Real Gabriella as evidenced by the shorter and more stylized haircut.

Lumley's eyes brightened up as if it were Christmas.

Then DoppelGabriella showed herself.

The look became one of slight confusion.

Then Caroline.

The look became 'WHAT THE ACTUAL Fuck?!?'.

"Miss Lumley you should probably sit down, this is going to be a rather strange conversation."

Victoria put back the strap over her shoulder, covering herself. None of the three new arrivals were looking at the exposed skin of either Victoria or Katrina however, it was all eye contact.

"This is going to sound absolutely insane but I think you'll understand. I think that some part of you has always understood."

Something seemed to flash in Lumley's eyes as she looked at the group. She turned her head at Caroline. "Yes, I feel as if I know you."

Caroline pressed her lips together in a genuine sympathetic smile. "Father died. Mother blamed you for being a woman, girls cannot inherit the status she always desired, and when she found out about your sexuality she lost whatever good feeling she still possessed in her rotten soul for you. Smiled like a reptile and said that she was giving you your dream of an education when she sent you off to Oxford and then told all her society friends about how you shamed her by running off. How you were paying for school by taking an older lover, a Don because you were too stupid to qualify any other way, how you aborted his child because you were a slattern and a whore."

A tear came down Lumley's cheek. "It all seemed so unreal, it never made sense but I knew it was happening and yet it still felt so unreal."

Caroline frowned. "That is because my memories, my past, was given to you and as strange as those experiences might be in the modern world they still seemed viscerally real in the moment. The pain, the raw emotion, made them real, gave them form and substance." She almost called Cross some rather unseemly names but stopped herself. Revenge was best served cold. "I am sorry that you had to experience those situations, it is a history I would not wish on anyone."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#110 » August 9th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Katrina took the time to get back into her bra and dress. Letting Caroline and Caroline two talk.

She finished getting dressed and poured a glass of Champagne, she handed it to Victoria. "I am sorry about the deception. But I think you are going to need this for this particular conversation."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#111 » August 10th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Victoria grabbed the bottle instead and took a long pull from the top.

"This is, just so, impossible, but my instinct says that it is true. As if I were waking up from a nightmare." Another drink.

"Care to share with another person of murky origins?" Lumley passed the bottle to DoppelGabriella, the shadow of the Shadow taking a long drink as well. "It is a shock. A frightening shock."

Lumley accepted the bottle when it was returned and took another drink. "I feel like a character in a Sartre play."

"A fair comparison." Gabriella said with a nod.

"I think, therefore I exist according to Descartes, but if I am a twin with a twisted version of someone else's life what does that make me?"

"A victim of a monster's cruel ambitions. Same as any of us." Gabriella frowned. "Some part of ourselves was stolen to give form and life to you and those like you. None of us asked for this to happen, to lose a bit of what little soul we have left or to have an existence carved out of reality that never quite felt right."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#112 » August 10th, 2016, 11:51 pm

"A more than fair assessment. The first question is how you feel about the situation?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#113 » August 11th, 2016, 5:07 am

"Overwhelmed." Lumley sighed. "Small. Afraid."

There was a moment of silence. "I would be feeling the same in your heels, in fact I was there a long time ago. Longer than I like to admit." Caroline sat down next to Lumley. "I am truly sorry that you were forced to endure so many rough moments."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#114 » August 16th, 2016, 10:48 pm

Katrina nodded in agreement with Caroline.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#115 » August 20th, 2016, 1:26 am

"Do you need some time to process?" Gabriella ask quietly. Lumley nodded.

Caroline pressed her lips together. "Could you three give us a few moments of privacy?"

"Not a problem." Gabriella headed towards the door.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#116 » August 20th, 2016, 7:17 pm

"We will be across the hall" Katrina made her way out of the room and across the hallway.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#117 » August 24th, 2016, 3:51 am

The pair of Gabriellas were waiting in the other room.

"Still up for meeting your Doppelganger in a night or two?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#118 » August 29th, 2016, 10:45 pm

"Yes, hopefully its easy like yours or Caroline's."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#119 » September 8th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Gabriella shook her head and glanced at DoppelGabriella. "No offense to you, or me I guess, but if this is easy I am not looking forward to hard."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#120 » September 15th, 2016, 8:53 am

"Funny enough me too."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”