Hunting down a Rumour (Garret & Jeremy)

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Hunting down a Rumour (Garret & Jeremy)

Post#16 » May 14th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Garret Jackson Ware¦ Ventrue ¦ Ordo ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Presence: 3: Slightly off ¦ Striking looks 2 "Thousand Yard stare" | Ordo Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 0 ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Willpower: 6 ¦ Health: 7 ¦ Blood: 10/10 ¦ Active Powers:

"I would say that would be the best bet, but we cannot rule out the other two. " He sighed "We would have to interact with it to figure that out, but for the moment we have a base... Now to find someone who can see ghosts."

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#17 » May 15th, 2016, 6:49 am

Jeremy Theim¦ Gangrel ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦Ordo Status: 1 (Supplicant) ¦ ¦ Presence 3: Highly Educated ¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 6/10 ¦ Willpower: 7/7¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator¦

That incited a sigh.
"Made harder by the two of us being new. To be honest, I do not See more than two options: asking around among us Dragons or among our clan. I am disinclined towards the former, to a degree. Sworn Sinclair almost assuredly has the sight, but if any high-ranking Dragons have to Support us directly in our task, then we might as well not have bothered. If I Delegate a task, I expect it to be done without me micromanaging every little thing. Unless it is needed to avert a bad scenario, I would prefer going at it by ourselves. I am not averse to fellow Supplicants, of course. So I am leaning towards asking clan-members, at the moment." It was a logical, smart thing to do. Especially with how he experienced his Priscus. Still, he didn't like it. He thought of his mind's dullness and got angry again. He managed to keep calm, and then asked Garret "Do you have any other ideas?"
Just as he said those words, a thought stuck him, and he noted "Talk with Sworn Sinclair about Haunt". "I just had an idea in regards to our former problem. Sworn Sinclair was there and confirmed the Haunt - She might be able to give us some Information on it's nature."

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#18 » May 18th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Garret Jackson Ware¦ Ventrue ¦ Ordo ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Presence: 3: Slightly off ¦ Striking looks 2 "Thousand Yard stare" | Ordo Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 0 ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Willpower: 6 ¦ Health: 7 ¦ Blood: 10/10 ¦ Active Powers:

"Well If we are going to go through clans I know that I personally don't know any venture with the sight. What about your clan?" He runs his hands through his hair. "And well... If the dragon doesn't want to help directly that's fine but they can also point us in the right direction you know? "

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#19 » May 18th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Jeremy Theim¦ Gangrel ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦Ordo Status: 1 (Supplicant) ¦ ¦ Presence 3: Highly Educated ¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 6/10 ¦ Willpower: 7/7¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator¦

"Yes, I know. I just wanted to make sure we are of the same opinion: This is something we do by ourselves. Collecting information is of course no problem, but I would not want to go so far as to ask Sworn Sinclair to come along, for example. Asking her opinion is another matter entirely."
He thought a while, then said: "No, I do not know many Gangrel. But I think asking my Priscus might yield some fruit, she was rather helpful and supportive so far. Approachable, too."
He wrote down some things, made a table and organized some of his information.
"Having a unrelated Gangrel help us would of course leave us in a position where we owe him. I would like to first explore other options. How did you deal with Ghosts so far, if you do not have the sight?"

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#20 » May 26th, 2016, 3:02 pm

"I uh..." he coughs lightly. If he could blush he probably would. "I used a lot of Kine based equipment, photographs, evp's, motion sensors off xbox attached to cameras, spirit boxes that sweep radio waves quickly. The usual. I also had a Ghoul or two with the sight which helped. Expendable but useful. Otherwise I used traditional methods of speaking with them. Ouija boards, automatic writing. The kine eat that shit up. I only ever asked for help from fellow kindred when the need was dire. "

He shifts in his seat. "Mind you back in the day before my embrace I was a paranormal fanatic, so I theorize that prior to the switch over I might have had it. Unfortunately I don't know when the switch happened. "

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#21 » May 28th, 2016, 8:37 am

"Then I propose we Focus on keeping the kine away, first. That will give us enough time to study the Haunt or find someone with the sight. Agreed?"

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#22 » June 5th, 2016, 1:14 pm

"Yup. That's why I needed the camera. Now we just need some cheesy b footage and some bad evp's. I suggest a field trip to the house next."

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#23 » June 5th, 2016, 2:18 pm

"Anything I can do to help out?"

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#24 » August 13th, 2016, 4:36 pm

"I will need someone to come with, and we need you to be the skeptic. Can you pull that off in a credible and totally reasonable way."

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#25 » August 13th, 2016, 5:26 pm

"A professor that explains in a scientific and credible manner how and why those superstitions are unfounded? Yes, I think I can pull off doing my old job" Jeremy responded with a hesitant smile.

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#26 » August 13th, 2016, 5:40 pm

"Perfect. Lets meet up infront of the house right after sunset. "

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#27 » August 13th, 2016, 5:53 pm

"With pleasure!" The old man helped bring order to the books, then quickly packed his stuff and said his goodbyes. "Until tomorrow, at the house, then!"
There were still a few things he wanted to deal with, like writing in his diary, before the end of the night.

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”