Tempered Steel: The Judex of New York (Thomas)

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Tempered Steel: The Judex of New York (Thomas)

Post#31 » February 18th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"I am to cooperate with the other covenants on friendly terms, and make sure not to emberass mine, be that by stupidity, power-mongering, arrogance or ... rash decisions. Is that about right?" Thomas was very attentive and focused now.

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#32 » February 19th, 2016, 6:40 am

Marie Chambery¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Effortless Nobility ¦ Striking Looks 2: Genteel Grace ¦ BP: Mask of Tranquility

"That is a rather well reasoned explanation of the message put forward."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#33 » February 19th, 2016, 7:43 am

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"Thank you, Most good Viscount Chambery." Thomas put his hands on his back, standing straight.
"I have been meaning to ask: Do you have a specific objective for me? If not, I would Focus on getting a foot in into the financial sector and gathering boons."

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#34 » February 19th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Marie Chambery¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Effortless Nobility ¦ Striking Looks 2: Genteel Grace ¦ BP: Mask of Tranquility

"I would advice going slow on both, there are a number of current Kindred with their hands in the financial sector and few Kindred who enjoy randomly offering boons to newly arrived individuals they barely know."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#35 » February 19th, 2016, 8:59 pm

"Oh. I see. In that case, I will take it slowly and be very careful to avoid stepping on anyone's toes. Thank you for the head's up." Thomas smiled.
"Are there any restrictions on interactions with the local industry I should be aware of?"

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#36 » February 19th, 2016, 9:21 pm

"Nothing beyond play nice and read the Laws of the Domain."

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#37 » February 19th, 2016, 9:46 pm

"I will learn them by heart" he assured here. He always Played nice, it was the safest way to do Business with others.
" Is there anything else you need from me?"

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#38 » February 19th, 2016, 10:19 pm

"No. You are free to leave."

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#39 » February 19th, 2016, 10:32 pm

"Thank you, and good evening Most good Viscount Chambery." Thomas genuflected, nodded at the other kindred and added "Mister Blair" with a nod, and took a step backwards before turning around to leave.

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#40 » February 19th, 2016, 10:36 pm

Closed. Feel free to join the gathering.

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”