Lord of the Castle (Thomas, Garrett)

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Lord of the Castle (Thomas, Garrett)

Post#46 » February 8th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Garret Jackson Ware¦ Ventrue ¦ Ordo ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Presence: 3: Slightly off ¦ Striking looks 2 "Thousand Yard stare" | Ordo Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 0 ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Willpower: 6 ¦ Health: 7 ¦ Blood: 10/10 ¦ Active Powers:

"No sir, though if necessary I will be happy to learn some. "

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#47 » February 8th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Charles Pelham¦ Ventrue ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 4, Clan: 5, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Imperial ¦ Obf 2

"Do you each swear to uphold the Laws of the Domain?"
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#48 » February 8th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"Yes, without fail."

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#49 » February 8th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Garret Jackson Ware¦ Ventrue ¦ Ordo ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Presence: 3: Slightly off ¦ Striking looks 2 "Thousand Yard stare" | Ordo Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 0 ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Willpower: 6 ¦ Health: 7 ¦ Blood: 10/10 ¦ Active Powers:

"Yes Sir."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#50 » February 8th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Charles Pelham¦ Ventrue ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 4, Clan: 5, Covenant: 4 ¦ Presence 4: Imperial ¦ Obf 2

"Then you are now considered acknowledged within the Domain of New York."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#51 » February 8th, 2016, 8:45 pm

"Thank you and I will offer my services to the Domain of New York for disproving masquerade breeches, once I have establish my power base."
Last edited by Iblardora on February 8th, 2016, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#52 » February 8th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Thomas Richter¦ Ventrue¦ Invictus ¦ Title of Esteem: Mister ¦ Title of Function: Commissioner ¦ Title of Tribute: none¦ Defense: 2¦ Vitae: 7/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ BP:1 ¦ Presence 4: Affable¦

"Thank you, most honourable Earl Pelham. I offer my dedicated service to the Domain, financial or otherwise." Thomas bowed.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#53 » February 8th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Pelham nodded.

"Do you have the contacts for your Covenant within the Domain?"

► Show Spoiler

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#54 » February 8th, 2016, 9:27 pm

"Yes."

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#55 » February 8th, 2016, 9:35 pm

"Yes."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#56 » February 8th, 2016, 10:19 pm

"Then you may leave your contact information with my servant. When there is a gathering of the Clan within the Domain you shall be contacted and invited."

He paused and looked at both of them. "Is there anything else either of you require?"

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#57 » February 8th, 2016, 10:25 pm

"Is there perhaps a place I can take my rest while I look for a proper haven?"

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#58 » February 9th, 2016, 4:57 pm

"Nothing at the moment."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#59 » February 9th, 2016, 8:13 pm

"You may keep a temporary Haven in the Borough of Staten Island for a period of thirty nights, one of my servants can offer you a list of locations that rent cheaply by the week and do not ask questions of tenants. For long term residency we would need to make a deal."

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post#60 » February 9th, 2016, 10:32 pm

"That is acceptable for the moment. Thank you sir. "

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”