Road Trip Debrief

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Road Trip Debrief

Post#166 » February 11th, 2016, 8:50 pm

"Well shit. Just checked my e-mail. Blah, blah, blah, apparently I'm a famous DJ making five grand an appearance, I fucked one of the Olsen Twins, I've beaten drug charges twice ... yeah going to delete this. It might be saying something about what I think of myself but I am pretty sure that I would totally vigor kick this tool in the nuts. Seriously not holding out for a Jenner?"
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#167 » February 11th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

"Exactly what I thought you would say. Mind coming along anyhow, could use your help talking to the other three stragglers."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#168 » February 13th, 2016, 10:07 pm

"Sure. Just let me put on some pants."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#169 » February 13th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

"Urgh... TMI... See you in a bit." Katrina hung up.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#170 » February 13th, 2016, 11:13 pm

"Be there soon."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#171 » February 13th, 2016, 11:17 pm

"Now we wait." Katrina smiled at Stanley.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#172 » February 13th, 2016, 11:45 pm

"I have Hungry, Hungry Hippos."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#173 » February 13th, 2016, 11:52 pm

"Ohh, go get it!" Katrina imagined the reaction when the others walked in to find her and Stanley playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#174 » February 14th, 2016, 12:06 am

Stanley indeed had the game, taking it out and setting it up in time for the first arrival.

It was Barrett. His specific Creep was a pale skin condition, a sort of permanent rash on about fifty percent of his skin.

He knocked at the door and waited for Katrina to pay the cabbie.

"So ah, what is the big deal?" He looked at the game but made no comment.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#175 » February 14th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Katrina gave the cabbie a generous tip and made her way back inside. "We are just waiting on 3 more. Makes it easier to have one conversation rather than four.... Fancy a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#176 » February 14th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Barrett shrugged. "Sure. Haven't played since I was alive."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#177 » February 14th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Katrina got back to playing whilst waiting for the remaining people to show up. "You know we should do a bigger version of this. Skateboards, wash basket.... Hungry Hungry Hippos with people."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#178 » February 14th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Barrett smirked.

"Do we get to eat'em afterwards?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#179 » February 14th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Katrina smirked. "If you want to 'eat' Nate... then I am sure all you have to do is ask."

"I am sure he would even let you skip the dinner and a movie first."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#180 » February 15th, 2016, 10:16 pm

"Not my type. Doubt that I am his." Barrett shrugged and pick one of the hippos.

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”