Gangrel Road Trip

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Gangrel Road Trip

Post#316 » January 20th, 2016, 11:08 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Katrina chuckled "Probably, but then I doubt I will remember them which makes them irrelevant."

"I think we all know how its going to end for me. Totally crazy and believing I am a God. Still I have time to learn what not to do from those who have already gone Crazy so I will give the Kindred of wherever I am a run for their money."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#317 » January 21st, 2016, 12:52 am

"At least you understand what you are."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#318 » January 21st, 2016, 1:15 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

"Well we have a very very long time before that happens." she smiled and stood up. "If it is within your power.... fix the mess Erica made of Baltimore. There are a few people who still remember her and I'd rather someone didn't re-embrace her. That would be cruel." Katrina chuckled at the thought.

"Well if we have nothing else to discuss we can head off."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#319 » January 21st, 2016, 1:21 am

"Her mess will sort itself out, there are enough smart individuals here to keep things from going too far overboard. I will have a body double produced of Erica, her death should satisfy those who loath her memory and allow the last traces of her existence to vanish from mind's eye."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#320 » January 21st, 2016, 1:46 am

"It was lovely catching up." she smiled "If you do reconsider the possibility of us helping to speed you on your way...well I am sure you will just turn up." Katrina made her way out of the Penthouse apartment. She waited until she was in the lift before taking out her phone.

"Fuck" it wasn't a good fuck.

She fired off a quick group text

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#321 » January 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

Mass reply from the Prince.

To all concerned. Stay quiet for the moment, Covenant leaders are being contacted and individual Kindred approached by those within their organizations to deal with the fall out. Feelers are being put out to various individuals who might know more about the abilities required to accomplish this. Harpy and Regent I would love to speak in person when you get back tomorrow night.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#322 » January 21st, 2016, 9:37 pm

"Unlucky Eric. Looks like you and I have a meeting with the Prince when we get back. She is asking we stay quiet for the time being. They are trying to deal with any fallout."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#323 » January 22nd, 2016, 6:06 am

"I got the reply as well. This could get crazy, someone is bound to take up the offer and that could put us behind the eight ball if that person is a key figure."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#324 » January 22nd, 2016, 3:41 pm

"The key figures are smart enough to realize that a deal with the devil always has a catch." she smiled "I am not sure if you can damage control this one. Those tempted by the cookies are going to take them should they want them, regardless what you say. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#325 » January 22nd, 2016, 3:48 pm

"Which is probably why Covenant leaders are being asked to handle it, they can a better personal appeal to emotion and shared experience than the Prince since this might not be a decision made with logic." Eric frowned. "I feel sorry for Stanley, more than one of your people would sacrifice a lot for the chance at life." There was truth to the statement, the Carthian Movement was the Covenant with the closest relation to the Kine. The other four Covenants all required Kindred to accept what they were and move on from there and while that was something any Carthian could do, the closeness to humanity could also led to more than one of their number to play at being Peter Pan.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#326 » January 22nd, 2016, 4:03 pm

"Stanley is more than capable of handling it. They respect him. He is not going to lie to them, or try to trick them into rejecting it. He is going to say his piece and if they decide to take the offer... then they decide to take the offer."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#327 » January 22nd, 2016, 4:08 pm

"Yeah. Still anyone taking it will feel like a kick in the balls to him."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#328 » January 22nd, 2016, 4:18 pm

"It will feel like a kick in the balls to both of us." she paused "We will get over it and honestly we will understand.. how often does this chance actually come up?" She started to send a text to Stanley, he would probably need help after she had spoken with Lara.

"This is a nightmare, a big scary nightmare and honestly at this point I can't see current plans working."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#329 » January 22nd, 2016, 5:03 pm

"Defeating the Brood is still the first objective, Cross can't complete the ritual without proper minions to do the dirty work for him. Even if he has a back up plan it will probably be less developed."

The Dragon shook his head. "Still that thing was way out of our league. Certainly wasn't human or Kindred."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#330 » January 22nd, 2016, 8:25 pm

"I put out a call for his enemies to contact me. Hopefully that comes up."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”