Gangrel Road Trip

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Gangrel Road Trip

Post#286 » January 16th, 2016, 12:42 am

"Oh please do not be so coy Miss Scherbatsky, you are looking for someone fitting our intrepid journalist's description. Someone who went by the name Erica, well for the last few decades at least."

The confusion in Non-Erica's eyes remained. "Pardon me?"

"Oh nothing." Cross smiled again. "I am sure that the lovely lady did not travel here from New York to here me talk until dawn." He looked Katrina right in the eyes. They were old. And cold.

This was one dangerous individual.

"Or maybe she did."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#287 » January 16th, 2016, 12:46 am

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 9/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai listened quietly, and kept himself for now.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#288 » January 16th, 2016, 12:51 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"You would be correct."

Inside she cursed, something told her this individual was not where she wanted to get answers but it was where answers were going to be found. "I guess it was lucky that we bumped into each other."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#289 » January 16th, 2016, 12:59 am

"Why don't we speak somewhere a little more private." Cross glanced at the door to the hotel. "Misters Richards, Pierce and Kai are free to join."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#290 » January 16th, 2016, 1:50 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"Yes, I think that is wise in current circumstances." she gestured subtly to Kai and Evan to join them "Lead the way."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#291 » January 16th, 2016, 3:47 am

Cross smiled and turned to led the way towards the hotel. He walked through the doors and towards the elevators, pressing the PH button once he got inside.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#292 » January 16th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 9/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai shrugged at hearing his name, and gave up his pretenses and walked right along.
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#293 » January 16th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Katrina waited for the lift doors to close, allowing the awkward silence to fill the air as they traveled up to the penthouse.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#294 » January 17th, 2016, 3:14 am

The elevator rose to the top floor of the hotel and Cross got out first. There was something about the way he moved, never checking over his shoulder, never worrying about the fact that he was outnumbered by four Kindred, that was slightly unnerving and Kat could see a look on Eric's face that seemed to indicate that the Dragon expected something bad to happen.

Cross unlocked suite four, which was a typical Penthouse suite for a four star hotel in a major American city. Nice, upscale and featuring a over priced but neat not so mini bar.

"Wine anyone? I found a nice White from Chile that I have become rather fond of lately."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#295 » January 17th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Kai shook his head and chuckled, "I'm good, but thanks for the offer. Do you want to circle the conversation we're all here to have, or shall we just dive right in?"

Kai stopped and glanced around the room to take in the scene, then looked back, " I'm a dive right in guy myself, but it seems polite to give you the option."

► Show Spoiler
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#296 » January 17th, 2016, 5:10 pm

It's a sensation that Kai is not really used to. He's a rough and tough guy and people have been crossing the street to avoid him since he was a teenager. Eric is well built, has a keen eye and screams streetwise and professional badass. Evan his military in his movement and bearing, the kind of bodyguard/security pro any crook hates to run across.

Yet Cross is alone in the suite and clearly does not give a fuck. He's not afraid and it's not an act.

"Alright then Mr. Kai. How would each of you like a new chance at life? The opportunity to live and breathe again, to experience full love, to be free of the Beast once and for all. To be human." He poured himself a glass. "Not merely as yourselves but as the person you could have been if circumstances had been different, if the potential you possessed as a human being not been stolen from you by the embrace."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#297 » January 17th, 2016, 5:58 pm

Katrina smiled at Kai, it had actually been more or less what she was about to say. "It would be a tempting prospect." she paused for a moment "However there are many questions around it to start with. Who are you and What are you seems like the best starting point."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#298 » January 17th, 2016, 6:43 pm

"Please allow me to introduce myself." Cross smiled again. "Usually people are able to guess my name." The smile turned to a grin.

"We both went by different names the last time we met but those were chaotic times so I forgive you for being unable to remember. Tonight I am Mister Cross, back then, well back then I was Count von Medem from Riga."

Suddenly memories came flooding back to Katrina.

Dancing with an extremely handsome young noble. A whisper in an ear. A betrayal. Blood. So much blood.

The Prince was dead. The Marshal dead.

The noble stood alone in a bloody Imperial Guard's uniform, smiling as Katrina realized something. She screamed. He smiled. That smile. The ashes of the Prince of Moscow blowing on the empty dance floor. The Carthians were too slow in their selected roll, so the Count took action. A long forgotten voice in Katrina's memory screamed "Noooo".

She remembered.

"I have borne you any ill will Miss Scherbatsky, in fact your rebellions against your Sire made you the most helpful and competent associate I ever had and believe me I have had a lot over my existence."

"Jesus." Eric got it and took a step forward to put himself between Cross and Katrina.

"Is a nice guy but he lacks my style."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#299 » January 17th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Katrina's smile quickly vanished a more serious look replacing it. The gears inside her head were moving faster than a Formula One race car. The Words Oh my god formed at a pitch that only dogs would be able to hear. "He is not going to attack Eric. At least not yet." She paused for a moment "He wants something. Judging by his proposal that something is us out of the way."

"Was that the purpose of the Doppelgangers? So that certain individuals could replace them? Or do they serve another purpose?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#300 » January 17th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Cross shrugged.

"They are not doppelgangers. They are piece of you, a tiny piece of potential that was ripped away by the embrace and to which I have, with great effort, given life. They are a vessel for your own hopes and dreams, individuals with the lives you have always wanted and which were taken from you. A 20 year old from a rich and powerful family who is attempting to use her wealth to impact the art and fashion world and help those in need, drawing attention to and fundraising for charities. Only she does not survive on the blood of others, never risks giving in to a monster inside of her, does not turn an innocent family man into a puppet who fulfills her wishes during the daylight hours."

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”