Gangrel Road Trip

There are 8 million stories in the naked city and here is where yours will be told.

Moderator: Vampire Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Gangrel Road Trip

Post#1 » June 26th, 2015, 8:50 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=100[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 9/11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Team Gangrel's instructions had been clear, to meet outside her building at midnight, it was roughly a 4 hour drive to Baltimore depending on how she drove. She had grabbed Kai and drove the car to the front of the building to pick up the other two. They were of course heading to Baltimore in comfort... her top of the range Rangerover.

@thebaconmage
@Ghostbuster
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Gangrel Road Trip

Post#2 » June 26th, 2015, 11:41 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=393[/img]
Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 5/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai was calmly flipping a coin in the back seat, looking about as casual as he was typically allowed with Katrina, stretched out as much as the 'rover allowed.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#3 » June 28th, 2015, 7:31 am

Evan was there on time, army issue bag packed with his spare clothing over his shoulder and black travel back in his other hand.

He nodded at Katrina when she pulled up and opened the back door of the vehicle to put his army bag inside. The other one he made sure to hang onto.

Then he opened the door opposite of Kai and got into the backseat.

[spoiler]Image
Evan Pierce¦ Gangrel ¦ Lancea Sanctum ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 1, Covenant: 2 ¦ BP: AOTP[/spoiler]

"Hey." He said in friendly greeting as he got into the back seat.

Eric arrived two minutes later.

He was carrying a black travel bag. No second bag for him.

He got into passenger's seat, keeping the black bag with him.

He tossed Katrina a wink. "Sorry, conference call with Carraway and the Sheriff went long."

[spoiler]Image
Eric Richards¦ Gangrel ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 2, Covenant: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Rough and Ready ¦ Striking Looks 2: The Muscles are Real ¦ BP: Aspect of the Predator[/spoiler]
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#4 » June 28th, 2015, 8:20 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=100[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 9/11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Katrina chuckled "I swear those two are like women when they get on the phone."

"Kai, this is Evan of the Lancea Sanctum and Eric Richards of the Ordo Dracul. Guys this is Kai... and I will head off the first question. I am not training Kai to be mini me, he is not exactly a social butterfly.... damn good on the guitar though."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#5 » June 28th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Evan extended a hand. "Nice to meet you."

Eric just nodded.

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#6 » June 28th, 2015, 8:16 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=393[/img]
Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 5/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai returned the handshake, and gave Eric a small incline of acknowledgement, "How you boys doin'? Ordo and Lancea. Interesting."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#7 » June 29th, 2015, 9:25 pm

The car was moving quickly down 5th Avenue, a beep at a teenager on a bicycle "COME ON HARRY POTTER, GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The car went around the poor kid whose only crime had been peddling home after spending time at a friends.

"I suppose I had better use the time to fill you all in." she paused "Apparently there are a group of crazy will workers who want me dead. I think we all know I am not the type of person to cower in a bunker. However in order to help people out and not cause issues by refusing to cower in said bunker I have agreed to deal with my sister in Baltimore."

"Whats happening in New York has happened before back in Russia. I managed to stop it back then but it involved making a sacrifice due to being stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I have had a feeling for a while that something was not quite right with Erica. I have a gut instinct on this one... shes being less than truthfull or at the very least holding out information that may be able to help us. My goal here is to try and find out whats going on with her and to get her to fork information over about this situation."

"Last night, I also found out some disturbing information. My sires belief is that we are up against something which sounds pretty nasty and personally I believe him. Erica was never happy with this existence and had trouble at the start adapting.... I had a horrible thought... It is possible she is working with this being that calls itself Дьявол Сын. I just need to work some magic to make sure if that is or isn't the case. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#8 » June 29th, 2015, 9:53 pm

It was Eric who responded first.

After several seconds of silence of course.

"Well that is fucked."

About said it all right there.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#9 » June 30th, 2015, 1:01 am

Kai nodded and listened carefully. Whent he spiel was done, he asked the only question he could think of, "So... is your sister hot?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#10 » June 30th, 2015, 8:30 pm

"идиот." Katrina rolled her eyes "Kai... Clan Gangrels answer to Nate."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#11 » June 30th, 2015, 8:40 pm

Eric rolled his eyes.

Evan chuckled.

Still they made good time once they got out of Manhattan. The Turnpike was emptyish at this time of night, the bar closing exodus from New York had yet to begin, and they were bypassing Philly and the potential of traffic there. Easy enough.

"So what does your gut say on Erika?" It was Eric who broken the silence. While Katrina had given the information the burly Gangrel wanted to know Kat's opinion of this entire "talk". Chasing a rumor was important, especially when they had so little information about the big bad they were up against, but if Kat really felt that she'd been betrayed then they would have to treat this as a guilty until proven innocent type of thing. The Brood rarely worked alone.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#12 » June 30th, 2015, 9:40 pm

"Shes working with this Son of Satan." she paused for a moment "I am hoping I am wrong and can chalk it up to being paranoid."

"If I am right.... its not going to be pleasant. I have done a tiny bit of digging on this but anything substantial will have to wait until we get to New York."

"What's going to make it tricky is trying not to create a political situation between the two cities in the process."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#13 » June 30th, 2015, 9:45 pm

"You planning on playing nice and announcing our presence to the Prince ?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#14 » June 30th, 2015, 9:50 pm

"Yes, I think its a wise move. It also doesn't put us on the wrong foot should the Sheriff catch up with us or should they find out we were there and kidnapping the Carthian Prefect."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#15 » June 30th, 2015, 10:12 pm

That got Kai's attention, "So... are we kidnapping her? I mean, once we have permission and all. I have never done a kidnapping before. Could be fun."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Return to “The City That Never Sleeps”