Tea With Bowser (Salem, Mirv, Lilah)

The streets of Manhattan, constantly in the shadow of the towers in more ways than one. Here is where all Mage scenes and glimpses go.

Moderator: Mage Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Tea With Bowser (Salem, Mirv, Lilah)

Post#1 » November 4th, 2016, 5:03 pm

The first meeting location, where the new trio of BFFs would meet the Sentinel, was in one of Manhattan's few "unfashionable" neighborhoods. Of course it was only a couple of blocks off a subway line and from one of the Borough's famous areas but the location where they were suppose to meet Blackstone was pretty much one of Manhattan's DUFF neighborhoods, the type of area that seemingly existed to make The Village look cooler, TriBeCa look hotter and the Upper East Side look richer. Oh and to also make tourists sightly frightened when they realized they were somewhere in Manhattan that had never been featured in a movie.

Perfect place to meet up with a Guardian before going to meet a Seer. Yep. One of those days.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Tea With Bowser (Salem, Mirv, Lilah)

Post#2 » November 4th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

Mirv carefully looked around. Not that he didn't trust Blackstone (of course he didn't, he didn't know him), or that he disliked the place (the perfect spot, in his professional opinion. Both for an undue exchange of information like the one supposed to take place, and an ambush). He just liked to see things coming. And didn't trust any Seer further than he could bury him.
"So when do I get to meet Batman?" he asked Salem, apparently at ease.

► Show Spoiler

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#3 » November 4th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 5 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem looked over the area with a critical eye, then gave Mirv a quick smile and adjusted the vest under his shirt, "Probably soon."

► Show Spoiler
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#4 » November 5th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Salem:
► Show Spoiler

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

theunknown
Lurker
Lurker

Post#5 » November 6th, 2016, 4:45 pm

Delilah ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Sodality of Tor ¦ Mysterium ¦ Striking Looks: 2 (Petite and Cute) ¦ Presence: 4 (Adorable) ¦ Gnosis 3 ¦ 7/12 Mana ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/7 Health ¦ Active Powers: Life Sense¦

Lilah was impatiently waiting. This isn't exactly what she had in mind either. Shifting some Lilah took a breath and tried to relax. "Am I really the only one slightly.. on edge?! You two sound as relaxed as cucumbers, like you want to lay like broccoli!"

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#6 » November 6th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 5 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem gave Delilah an amused look, chuckled, then asked, "Is that a sex thing?"

When he was done chuckling at his own joke, he just shook his head, "My nerves only go up when it's not me in the hot seat. Waiting to hear back from another group, knowing your too far away to take action. That's the one that I hate. Space is a lie, but I'm not that good with it yet."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#7 » November 6th, 2016, 5:59 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

Mirv chuckled at Salem's joke. Then he said "I'm just that patient."

theunknown
Lurker
Lurker

Post#8 » November 6th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Delilah ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Sodality of Tor ¦ Mysterium ¦ Striking Looks: 2 (Petite and Cute) ¦ Presence: 4 (Adorable) ¦ Gnosis 3 ¦ 7/12 Mana ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/7 Health ¦ Active Powers: Life Sense¦

Lilah blushed brightly and shook her head, eyes rolling. "Patience is a virtue I apparently do not have yet. "
Last edited by theunknown on November 7th, 2016, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#9 » November 6th, 2016, 7:48 pm

" Of course not, you're a women, you don't have to wait. Men learn to be patient when they wait for a women to get ready" Mirv smirked, obviously teasing.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#10 » November 6th, 2016, 8:02 pm

"Speak for yourself. I learned patience through iron sights," Salem said without missing a beat, then smiled to Lilah, "If you're on edge, it's a good thing, really. Just don't show it."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#11 » November 6th, 2016, 9:15 pm

"I think mine is nicer in a lot of ways" Mirv answered, less mirth in his voice than before. Then: "Second that. Guardians practically smell uneasiness." He winked at her, to take some of the sting out of it.

theunknown
Lurker
Lurker

Post#12 » November 7th, 2016, 1:00 am

Lilah looked towards Salem "Right, because I am so good at hiding how I really feel." Tiff stuck her tongue out st him and looked to Mirv "Of course, waiting on a good woman is worth it." Lilah nodded and shifted again, then forced herself to relax.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#13 » November 7th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Salem made a face at her comment, and cleared his throat, " Nobody's perfect. I suppose it's easier to wait on something when you know what the sequence of events, rather than to take it all on faith that the right thing will happen."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#14 » November 7th, 2016, 6:24 pm

"Oh, so there is a right sequence of Events for meeting up with a potential deadly spy of the god-damned Seers?" Something about Mirv's voice was off. There was a cold, acidic quality to it.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#15 » November 7th, 2016, 6:37 pm

The group heard a whistling approach, the tune was the Main Theme for Game of Thrones - which was sort of fitting, and a moment latter Blackstone appeared from around a corner.

Blackstone¦ Mastigos ¦ Guardians of the Veil ¦ Status: Consilium: 3, Guardians: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Broodingly Hot

The Guardian was dressed in blue jeans and a sweater and nodded a single greeting towards the entire group.

He then gestured for them to follow him, heading west along the nearest quiet street. "He's keeping his word, only security in the area is his own personal recon force of ghosts."

Anyone with Death Sight or Speak With The Dead up saw the first one at the end of the street, it was a featureless entity whose basic shape appeared to be male. Maybe.

It was on the other side of the street they were traveling on and neither it nor Blackstone seemed to really give each other much of a glance.

"The ones you can see are meant to grab your attention, draw your eyes away from real threats." The whistling changed to theme from 'Skyfall". "I'm pretty sure the guy we are meeting is an ex-Spook, one who came up during the Cold War due to his sense of fair play and respect for the opposition. So welcome to your first John le Carre novel."

Return to “In the Shadow of Towers”