Tuesday At Club B (Social)

The streets of Manhattan, constantly in the shadow of the towers in more ways than one. Here is where all Mage scenes and glimpses go.

Moderator: Mage Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Tuesday At Club B (Social)

Post#181 » October 21st, 2016, 7:59 pm

"Well for Texas here I'll accept that as an answer given that it confirms baseball has overtaken shooting people from high points as the state's favorite activity." Prometheus grinned.

Eagle-Eye shrugged. "I thought it was pushing dreams of high school stardom on teenagers."

"Nah." Prometheus laughed. "That's a myth put forward by the media in order to sell books, movies, tv shows and to try to kickstart Dawson Leary's movie career."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#182 » October 21st, 2016, 9:10 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

"I thought those were Horror Movies?"

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#183 » October 27th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 4 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem smirked, "Baseball is the American past time. The Texan past time remains killing things and setting stuff on fire. I'm not too fond of the latter anymore, but I take to killing things just fine. And who the hell is Dawson Leary?"
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#184 » November 4th, 2016, 4:44 pm

"James Van Der Beek, played the lead in Varsity Blues." The next line was said with a terrible Texas accent, just as it was done in the film. "I don't want yer life."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

theunknown
Lurker
Lurker

Post#185 » November 6th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Delilah ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Sodality of Tor ¦ Mysterium ¦ Striking Looks: 2 (Petite and Cute) ¦ Presence: 4 (Adorable) ¦ Gnosis 3 ¦ 7/12 Mana ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/7 Health ¦ Active Powers: Life Sense¦

If Salem looked to Lilah she had more of a "ick" look on her face then of one she normally got when he talked with his accent. Lilah shook her head though and plastered a grin on her face "Texas is going down this year, that's all I can say. Toronto should be able to pull something out of their asses. If they get rid of everyone when they become free agents, well, it's back to the gutter for us, I think."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#186 » December 8th, 2016, 9:47 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

A waving hand, moving on. Mirv seemed rather calm at the moment.
"So... What ' cha up to when you're not ivory towering baseball?"

Return to “In the Shadow of Towers”