Tuesday At Club B (Social)

The streets of Manhattan, constantly in the shadow of the towers in more ways than one. Here is where all Mage scenes and glimpses go.

Moderator: Mage Storytellers

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Tuesday At Club B (Social)

Post#151 » August 14th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 4 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem shrugged, "I was going to suggest taking a walk over to Prometheus and Eagle Eye myself."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#152 » August 16th, 2016, 10:54 pm

Noctum ¦ Obrimos ¦ Eyes of Ain Soph ¦ Mysterium ¦ Linguistics Expert ¦ Striking Looks 2: Raw Latin Sex Appeal ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Armor: 3 (Unseen Shield) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Attainments Active: Prime Sight, Analyze Enchanted Item ¦ Active Spells: Magic shield, Unseen Shield ¦ Character Page

Noctum chuckled "You know, subtle hints are wasted on you." she poked her tongue out at Aurora. "I actually like working with you. We make a good team."

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 0 ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦ Active Spells: Spirit Shield (5), Spirit Sight ¦ Character Page
"Agreed, as long as they are being accountable and working to effect change for the better its all good. Trying to effect change for the sake of change or bitching in a corner is counter productive."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#153 » August 17th, 2016, 1:39 am

Noctum

Aurora ¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Southern Belle meets Tomboy ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Most people who want to hang out with me are rarely subtle." Aurora smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "We do work together well."

Apollo

Hecate leaned back in chair.

"So was that everything?"
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

DaveJ
Lurker
Lurker

Post#154 » August 17th, 2016, 6:23 am

"I'm up for that" Kite nodded towards Salem. "It would also give me the opportunity to ask them a few questions I've had on my mind since I've come back..."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#155 » August 17th, 2016, 9:50 pm

Noctum ¦ Obrimos ¦ Eyes of Ain Soph ¦ Mysterium ¦ Linguistics Expert ¦ Striking Looks 2: Raw Latin Sex Appeal ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Armor: 3 (Unseen Shield) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Attainments Active: Prime Sight, Analyze Enchanted Item ¦ Active Spells: Magic shield, Unseen Shield ¦ Character Page

Noctum chuckled "Well I suppose there is a first for everything."

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 0 ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦ Active Spells: Spirit Shield (5), Spirit Sight ¦ Character Page
"Thats about it. I look forward to hearing from you and will leave you to your evening." Apollo picked up his drink. Moving to a nearby empty booth.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#156 » August 17th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Noctum

Aurora ¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Southern Belle meets Tomboy ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Well that is a given." Aurora smirked. "Still if long winded rants force an admission that my skills and self are welcome then it's worth it. At least in my opinion."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#157 » August 20th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Noctum laughed "Sure... yeah." she paused for a few moments "Stupid Question but have you seen the new star trek movie yet?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#158 » August 20th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Noctum

"No, not yet. Last movie I saw in theaters was Civil War."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#159 » August 22nd, 2016, 1:14 pm

"I have not seen it yet. Not sure if I want to with all the mixed reviews."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#160 » August 23rd, 2016, 7:57 am

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

"In that case, let's go together. Like rama lama lama ka dingity ding de dong."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#161 » August 24th, 2016, 4:29 am

Noctum

Aurora shrugged. "Honestly good company saves bad to average movies, learned that from an ex before she went off to college, joined a sorority and got turned fully straight by Frat boy cock." The Obrimos shook her head and made a 'seriously, what the fuck' face.

"However, topic at hand, we could also see that talking food movie or the one where FBI Agent Harry Potter infiltrates neo-nazis. Yes I know it's the actor but I still have my head canon."

theunknown
Lurker
Lurker

Post#162 » August 25th, 2016, 11:19 pm

Delilah ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Sodality of Tor ¦ Mysterium ¦ Striking Looks: 2 (Petite and Cute) ¦ Presence: 4 (Adorable) ¦ Gnosis 3 ¦ 7/12 Mana ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/7 Health ¦ Active Powers: ¦

Lilah giggled as she looked towards Mirv, she finished her current drink and then looked to Mirv humming some of the song, head moving side to side as she did. Blushing lightly, she shrugged and said "Got to love Grease."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#163 » August 27th, 2016, 12:36 am

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 4 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem smiled to Jade, "I hope we didn't harass you too much for the evening. You are of course, welcome to come along with further social interaction."

Either way she chose, Salem struck out across the floor, waving back to Kite and the rest, and took a free seat close to Eagle Eye, with respectable distance, and waited for a natural pause in the conversation

"Evening. Mind if we join you for a moment?"
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#164 » August 29th, 2016, 11:04 pm

"Movie day it is... worst case scenario... if the films crap we can just drink wine until the movie gets good."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#165 » September 1st, 2016, 6:10 am

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

If Jade had decided to not come along, Mirvalad tipped an imaginary hat as thanks to her and said "It was nice meeting you. Let's do that again sometime, shall we?"

Otherwise, he said "Welcome aboard the Noob-Train! Please take a seat. Be careful not to infect yourself with naivity, prepare to watch cringingly as feet will be put into mouths and enjoy the ride!"

Return to “In the Shadow of Towers”