Tremere Tracking

The streets of Manhattan, constantly in the shadow of the towers in more ways than one. Here is where all Mage scenes and glimpses go.

Moderator: Mage Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Tremere Tracking

Post#31 » August 10th, 2016, 11:35 pm

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 5 (Spirit Shield 4 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦
Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦
Active Spells: Spirit Shield (5), Spirit Sight ¦ Character Page
"Agreed, as it goes they are pretty offensive."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#32 » August 16th, 2016, 7:39 pm

They were in the middle of New Jersey now which ... was not terrible. Even kind of nice once they got off from the Turnpike.

"Hotel first or are we checking locations?" Dragonfly asked from the back.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#33 » August 16th, 2016, 10:50 pm

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 5 (Spirit Shield 4 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦
"Hotel first, means we can travel a bit lighter."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#34 » August 20th, 2016, 1:24 am

Getting to the hotel wasn't much of an issue. Check in, with a Mind Master, was less than an issue.

How many rooms with Apollo book?

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#35 » August 22nd, 2016, 12:57 pm

3 Hotel rooms. One for Firinn and Ronin, one for Blackstone and Billy Martin and one for Apollo and Dragonfly. Its a bit of extra saftey whilst out in the stix.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#36 » August 24th, 2016, 4:14 am

Apollo's Room

Dragonfly tossed his bags on one of the beds and kicked off his shoes before leaning back on the claimed bed with a sigh.

"In case you're wondering I'm sort of clueless in finding Tremere but I am willing to try."

Firinn's Room

The Arrow and Mystagogue settled in silently, Firinn was first through the door and selected the far bed, Ronin was fine with one nearest to the washroom and exit. They each unpacked quickly, the Mastigos transferring all sensitive documents to her shoulder bag, which was a bit bigger than a purse (well more than a bit), and the Moros removing weaponry and repacking it in an easier to carry bag.

Once that was done they proceeded to their clothing and personal items, putting away what needed to be unpacked.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#37 » August 29th, 2016, 10:47 pm

"This is a first for all of us so you are not alone there.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#38 » September 2nd, 2016, 3:51 pm

Apollo's Room

"Yeah. Honestly I don't know how people like her do it. I'm a Minuteman and you're an Arrow, we've got to know about our enemies, but generally there are limits. We learn the basics and then focus on the threats, the capabilities and the weaknesses of the bad things out there that we might face. The Mysterium, they are just fucking nuts. Love them but anyone who tries to understand the whys and hows of half of the things we face is sort of crazy." Dragonfly chuckled and shook his head. "Give me studying and fighting Seers and the Lie any day. That I can understand. Love the bookworms but man they also frighten me a little bit."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#39 » September 3rd, 2016, 8:44 am

"The Mysterium have access to knowledge that would scare anyone. Mum once told me that there are some books and artifacts that will never see the light of day again. Never to be read. Kept under lock and key with every imaginable security measure put in place to ensure other peoples safety."

"The Arrow records on this sort of thing lack detail, thats because we concentrate on What it is, what i can do and how do we kill it slash immobilize it. I would half bet the Free council records are the same. Both orders lack the time or focus to dig deeper than what we need. The Mysterium, they are all about this. The study of everything magical. I have to admit the Mysterium have a good idea by actually studying these things in such detail. It is simple psychology and Firinn knows that. As part of my M.D I had to do psychology courses. Learning why people do what they do is more important than what they have actually done. Once you learn why they do those things you can learn what makes that person tick. Once you know that, you know exactly what motivates them, what makes them tick. Knowing that you can press all the right buttons to get them to do what you want them to do."

Apollo started to unpack his bag, making sure he kept an emergency kit just incase they had to leave with no time to pack.

"Still, I am glad they do it. Means we can use that information. Otherwise we would probably spend 1 hour on patrol and the rest with our heads in the books."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#40 » September 9th, 2016, 9:07 pm

Apollo's Room

"Awakened battles always seems like Buffy to me, there's a problem and a bunch of people hit the books to find a solution while the Arrow and Free Council mispronounce words and prepare a bunch of crazy weapons." The Libertine chuckled at the image in his head. "I wonder if the Pentacle will get a musical episode."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#41 » September 9th, 2016, 10:22 pm

"I dread to think what that would look like."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#42 » September 14th, 2016, 9:10 pm

"It would be awesome, magical even." Dragonfly stuck out his tongue.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#43 » September 15th, 2016, 8:58 am

"Lets go meet the others and get this investigation started."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#44 » September 24th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Firinn and Ronin were in the lobby waiting for Apollo and Dragonfly while the others were in the elevator that opened just after Apollo and Dragonfly stepped into the lobby. Everyone went towards the same car they are arrived in, Blackstone looking over at Apollo when the doors clicked open.

"Trail's going to be cold on all the sites so it really comes down to personal decision where we head first."

"How about both? We have two potential victims and if we trade Ronin and Dragonfly each team will have a Time person, a Spirit person, a Life person, a Death person and a Mind person. I can cover Prime for my team, although not at Billy's level."

Blackstone shrugged and looked over at Apollo. "I can dig it if you can."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#45 » October 5th, 2016, 11:57 pm

"Split up. I know they say the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime but this criminal is actually smart and I doubt stupid enough to turn up at the scene again."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “In the Shadow of Towers”