Tremere Tracking

The streets of Manhattan, constantly in the shadow of the towers in more ways than one. Here is where all Mage scenes and glimpses go.

Moderator: Mage Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Tremere Tracking

Post#16 » July 24th, 2016, 5:47 am

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 13 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (5 - Attainment), Mental Shield/Misperception

"Well I understand and live by the concept of packing light, however I have the excuse of knowing that distance is a Lie and the ability to teleport home to pick up anything I forgot or might require."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » July 26th, 2016, 12:47 am

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 5 (Spirit Shield 4 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦
Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦
Active Spells: Spirit Shield (5), Spirit Sight ¦ Character Page
Apollo Laughed "When was the last time you forgot something you would need?"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#18 » July 26th, 2016, 1:47 am

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 13 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (5 - Attainment), Mental Shield/Misperception

"Legitimately forgot? Probably when I was sixteen. All of the other times have been dealing with the unexpected but I still feel a desire to use the word forgot in order to create empathetic connections with those less perfect than I. It is an interesting real life psychological experiment that I am currently trying out." She shrugged. "Probably just a passing social fade given the effect it seems to be having - I seem to appear more approachable to those I was trying to ignore in the first place."

She glanced out of the window. "A friend of mine challenged me to try it when I teased them about their own reputation in relation to others."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#19 » July 31st, 2016, 12:08 am

Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 5 (Spirit Shield 4 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 13/13 (13) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] [ ][ ][ ] ¦
Apollo smiled, still concentrating on the road. "Sometimes I do wonder if you are more machine than woman."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#20 » July 31st, 2016, 1:04 am

"Still a woman, despite what certain individuals out there enjoy claiming about my gender and being ruled by our emotions."

Dragonfly chuckled. "You need to get laid, every time I see you you feel a bit older and like another piece of the world has been placed on your shoulders."

"Sex is fine but it is surrounded by a whole mess of drama."

"You're doing it wrong."

"No, actually the problem is that I am doing it right. That is where all the drama comes from, they want to stick around."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#21 » July 31st, 2016, 2:54 pm

"I would have to agree with Dragonfly, you are doing it wrong. When we look at the accountability ladder... you are displaying victim behaviors on this issue. What you need to do is accept reality, own it, find solutions and make it happen." It had been something the Arrow back in Oxford taught.

"The reason they want to stick around is because the parameters are not clear or they believe the parameters have changed." He indicated and started to overtake another car. "It's about being clear on your expectations and accept its a temporary arrangement. It ultimately will get to a point where natural human behavior will start settling in and you will fall more into a couple category. Its at the first signs of that you cut your losses and move on."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#22 » July 31st, 2016, 5:17 pm

"Apollo I owe my own behavior but the behavior of others is something I do not control outside of certain parameters and that boundary is sacrosanct." She glanced out the window.

"Now if you wish to apply 'the accountability ladder' to this particular situation then allow me to lay out the full situation: I acknowledge that I am considered a desirable sexual and relationship partner but that my sleeper and Awakened positions demand a large commitment of personal energy. I acknowledge that fact and embrace it, it took me a lot of soul searching and effort to get here and I am happy. The solution I found is to be clear on my own expectations and to avoid individuals who are unable to accept my conditions. That is part of making it happen, which I am currently doing, by avoiding situations that cause unnecessary personal drama."

She glanced in the backseat at Dragonfly. "Now as for setting boundaries and making them clear, I always do that. I learned the need for that the hard way. I also learned, again the hard way, that some individuals fail to respect the boundaries I have set. Hence I avoid those people and the situations slash circumstances that attract them."

Dragonfly put his hands up defensively. "Hey I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit and help you relax. I've heard some of the stuff you've been up to and I know that it has to take a toll, I just don't want you to get too stressed out."

The Mastigos sighed. "I'm not going to go evil like Witcher."

Dragonfly raised an eyebrow but stayed silent.

"I've heard most of the rumours and I understand that your heart is in the right place but I will be okay. Just because I am investigating her does not mean I am going to become her, despite what a few people in the Empire Consilium might believe."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#23 » August 1st, 2016, 11:54 pm

Apollo smiled "You are so easy to wind up."

"As for work, sometimes you got to take a bit of you time." Even he didn't fully believe that was possible. He was an Arrow.... you never clocked off.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#24 » August 2nd, 2016, 3:01 am

"I integrate work and personal time, mostly because the vast majority of the time I enjoy what I do. You love training, it is a form of both relaxation and work for you."

Outside of the car New Jersey was ... New Jersey. Yep.

"New Jersey reminds me of Iowa, only without the corn and the personality. Also with more Italian-Americans. Sitting next to New York City and Philly it really is the Jan Brady of states." Dragonfly glanced out the window. "A Tremere in New Jersey. I know it's not confirmed or anything yet but what better place to hide out in? Other than Florida, old people dying has got to be easy pickings for them."

"They thrive in overlooked places and with an excellent command of death they are not fully tied to traditional places of power like most Awakened. Vigilance is required but there always seems to be a hundred pressing problems in your own backyard and no matter how much Space you might possess you cannot be everywhere at once."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#25 » August 2nd, 2016, 10:57 am

"It does seem like the perfect location and I dread to think how many are in Florida.... you probably look in a bush and 6 pop out."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#26 » August 2nd, 2016, 3:08 pm

"Actually I think that Florida Man would do us all the favor of keeping their population in line."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#27 » August 6th, 2016, 11:33 pm

"Or provides easy cover up opportunities."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#28 » August 7th, 2016, 5:35 am

"I, and countless other Awakened, wish that the Tremere could be so easily dismissed. Some of the accounts I came across while researching this case are enough to turn one's stomach, they are a vile Legacy that perverts the arts of the Supernal like few other groups."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#29 » August 7th, 2016, 11:52 am

"I don't think any of the left handed legacies are pleasant to be honest."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#30 » August 10th, 2016, 5:03 pm

"Stealing and consuming souls though, that is a major line to cross. Most Left Handed Legacies are paths of hubris and gradual grinding away of wisdom and morality but the Tremere, they jump right off the cliff and ignore the path entirely."

Return to “In the Shadow of Towers”