Hobsville Firewood (Melody, Wormwood)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Kagekeaton

Re: Hobsville Firewood (Melody, Wormwood)

Post#16 » August 1st, 2016, 3:51 pm

Melody | Beast: Windwing| Courtless| Height: Really Short| Siren Song| Defense 3| Glamour 7/10| Health [] [] [] [] [] []| Willpower 3/4| Speed 11| Bluebird Companion| Active Contracts: Beast's Keen Senses: Eyes

'Well, the food at that large gathering was pretty good. I almost felt like I could just stay there and keep eating. The music was nice as well.'

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#17 » August 1st, 2016, 6:20 pm

Wormwood¦Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

The Tunnelgrub shook his head. Poor thing. "Well, if ya like pizza, I'll treat ya to some, one day. How's that sound?" His smile was encouraging, albeit obviously not something often practiced.

Kagekeaton

Post#18 » August 6th, 2016, 3:27 pm

Melody | Beast: Windwing| Courtless| Height: Really Short| Siren Song| Defense 3| Glamour 7/10| Health [] [] [] [] [] []| Willpower 3/4| Speed 11| Bluebird Companion| Active Contracts: Beast's Keen Senses: Eyes

'Sounds delicious,' she said as they made their way back toward the campsite.

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#19 » August 7th, 2016, 7:15 pm

Wormwood¦Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood nodded in agreement. He entered the camp with a few sticks, a feeling of growing understanding and ever-increasing sympathy for the broken girl.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Great Stage”