PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#31 » May 12th, 2016, 7:11 am

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


Blackmaw grunted in acknolwedgement. " Basically, your area of expertise on their turf."
After a small silence, during which he seemed to ponder a question, he finally asked "You have an idea on where to start? Straight up to the boss?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#32 » May 16th, 2016, 11:03 am

Image
Lady Vivian ¦ Darkling ¦ Antiquarian ¦ Archivist ¦ Spring Mantle: 1 ¦ Character Page

"Yes, it seems the most logical place to start." The car was making good time, hitting the edge of Queens. Traffic was not as bad as Brooklyn and Manhattan, it looked as if they would be there in minutes.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#33 » May 16th, 2016, 12:50 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


"Want go at this slowly, or do you want to put some pressure on the guys from the start?
Nearly forgot: Anything about the pledge I should know, keep an eye out for?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#34 » May 18th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Image
Lady Vivian ¦ Darkling ¦ Antiquarian ¦ Archivist ¦ Spring Mantle: 1 ¦ Character Page

"I think its best to see how we go, at this point we have no idea how they are going to react to our presence."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#35 » May 18th, 2016, 9:19 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


A short sharp nod to signal he understood, then Blackmaw moved his shoulders to warm himself up, just in case. " I propose good cop Bad cop, if they get difficult. Just tell them I'm from Arkansas if you want to go that route." Then he waited, intenting to silently loom behind her while Vivian asks questions. Secretely, he hoped someone would pick a fight so he could Set an example.

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#36 » May 23rd, 2016, 8:11 pm

Image
Lady Vivian ¦ Darkling ¦ Antiquarian ¦ Archivist ¦ Spring Mantle: 1 ¦ Character Page

The car pulled up outside your average 3 bedroom family home in a run down neighborhood. Some obvious goons sat on the stoop watching cars go past. As the car pulled up they slowly stood up. One tall man, 6ft4 and rather large. If he could spell 'large' it would have been a miracle. The other guy was 5ft6, slim and looking like he could spell more complex words than large.

"This is us." She paused "It will probably be best if you stand behind me... its all about image. Only step forward if you see danger."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#37 » May 23rd, 2016, 8:48 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


The usually silent nod, then Blackmaw got out of the car and opened the door for Vivian and fell into Step behind her. He did not pay the goons much heed.
Orders to play nice, after all.

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#38 » May 31st, 2016, 4:36 pm

Image
Lady Vivian ¦ Darkling ¦ Antiquarian ¦ Archivist ¦ Spring Mantle: 1 ¦ Character Page

Vivian moved towards the door. The two men blocking her way. "I have an appointment with the boss."

The two men looked at each other for a moment, their eyes turning to Blackmaw "Who's he?"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#39 » May 31st, 2016, 5:04 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


"Just making sure the Lady comes home same as she left it. You got a problem with that?" he growled and pulled himself to his full height, crossing his arms.

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#40 » June 2nd, 2016, 10:02 pm

Image
Lady Vivian ¦ Darkling ¦ Antiquarian ¦ Archivist ¦ Spring Mantle: 1 ¦ Character Page

Vivian laughed nervously. "Easy big boy." she smiled at the two goons. "He is a little overprotective thats all."

Their eyes narrowed for a moment "You can go in, he waits here with us."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#41 » June 3rd, 2016, 4:56 am

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


Blackmaw ' s mood darkened, and his desire to beat some Sense into these idiots grew.He looked at Vivian. That wouldn't be helpful. His job was guarding, not starting fights. Patience, Mark, patience. Instead of attacking, he sighed. "Look, guys, I can't leave her alone, and letting her go in alone is out of the question. Your boss has something to discuss with the Lovely lady. I don't think he wants to miss out on that. Can't you just check me for Guns and weapons? It's not like I outnumber you guys. I'll behave." He managed, although barely, to keep the growling out of his voice, and put up his hands in a friendly gesture.
He hoped that was enough Submission to make them happy. He was not sure he could dish out more.

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#42 » June 6th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Roll Charisma + Leadership for me
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#43 » June 7th, 2016, 9:02 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦



► Show Spoiler

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#44 » June 12th, 2016, 7:00 pm

The two men looked at each other. The larger of the two looked at his companion. "Okay... hold your arms out" The larger man stood up, getting ready to search Blackmaw.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

vonRiva
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1027

Re: PledgeQuest (Blackmaw)

Post#45 » June 12th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Image
Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦


Slowly, Blackmaw lifted his arms as told. He did not hide his discomfort, but after a while the irony of the situation made him chuckle inwardly.
Cop being searched by criminals. Now that's new.
He kept a steady look at the big oaf, in case the idiot tried something. He nodded to show that he was ready to be searched.
Not carrying a gun proved to be beneficial, sometimes.

Return to “The Great Stage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest