Seasons In The Sun (Seraphine Firebrand)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

RaptorAttacks

Re: Seasons In The Sun (Seraphine Firebrand)

Post#16 » January 30th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Seraphine Firebrand ¦ Elemental ¦ Fireheart/Hunterheart ¦ The Tolltaker Knighthood ¦ The Summer Court ¦ Striking Looks 2: 'Hot' ¦ Any Distinguishing Characteristics ¦ 2 Wyrd ¦ 11/11 Glamour ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/10 Health (3 Bashing) ¦ Active Powers: None ¦

Seraphine looked quite happy with the situation she'd been handed. It seemed that the first strike had simply been beginners luck, which was always nice in these kinds of situations. Seraphine took another swing at the first goon, hoping to do slightly more damage this time.

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » January 31st, 2016, 7:00 pm

! Message from: Combat Order
  1. Goon 1 (Def 2) (2L)
  2. Goon 2 (Def 2)
  3. Seraphine

Goon 1 took a swing again, Seraphine once again managing to step back to dodge the bat. The other goon went in with a punch, somehow managing to miss once again.

► Show Spoiler
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#18 » January 31st, 2016, 7:29 pm

Seraphine Firebrand ¦ Elemental ¦ Fireheart/Hunterheart ¦ The Tolltaker Knighthood ¦ The Summer Court ¦ Striking Looks 2: 'Hot' ¦ Any Distinguishing Characteristics ¦ 2 Wyrd ¦ 11/11 Glamour ¦ 5/5 Willpower ¦ 7/10 Health (3 Bashing) ¦ Active Powers: None ¦

Alright, this luck isn't going to last me forever, I have to TRY and crush these idiots before they can start hitting me again. Seraphine thought to herself, taking yet another swing at the first of the two goons. This attack proved to be much more effective than her previous attacks, doing significantly more damage.

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#19 » January 31st, 2016, 8:49 pm

Goon 1 dropped the bat "Come on Jimmy! Lets get out of here!" The two goons ran down the Alley as fast as they could to get out of Seraphine's way.

She heard a slow clap from above, roughly to the left where the local 7/11 was. Two women stood on the roof looking down.

Queen Emily ¦ Beast / Hunterheart ¦ Summer Queen ¦ Summer Mantle: 5 ¦ Character Page

► Show Spoiler

"Very good. What do you think Ariadne?"

"She stood her ground, showed bravery in the face of danger your Majesty. Her technique could use a little work but we can help with that."

"Agreed. " The two women sat on the edge of the 7/11's roof and jumped down into the Alley.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#20 » January 31st, 2016, 9:03 pm

Seraphine took a few deep breaths. The baseball bat hadn't hurt her too much, but she'd still have to lie down for a while to be restored to her regular health. "So, I guess since you're Ariadne, that must make you two from the Summer Court." The Elemental muttered to herself, looking at the other two women.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#21 » January 31st, 2016, 9:26 pm

Queen Emily ¦ Beast / Hunterheart ¦ Summer Queen ¦ Summer Mantle: 5 ¦ Character Page

"You would be correct." The Summer Queen smiled as they approached. "So, that situation. Tell me what went well? What could you have done differently?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#22 » January 31st, 2016, 9:40 pm

Seraphine stopped, and spent a few seconds in thought. Thinking was something she did often, as she was much more of a 'Punch first, ask questions never' kind of Changeling. "Well, I didn't miss a punch in the entirety of the... 15 seconds? Well, the time doesn't matter, the point is that I didn't miss a punch.".

"What I could've done differently consists entirely of not trusting the advice of Taxi Drivers.".

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#23 » January 31st, 2016, 10:15 pm

The Summer Queen chuckled "Usually when someone tries to get you to go down an Alley it is bad news." she paused for a moment "So you prefer hand to hand combat?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#24 » January 31st, 2016, 10:21 pm

Seraphine looked down at her hands, before placing them to her sides and nodding. "Fighting with weapons was never my strong suit, and guns always felt clunky to me. Fighting with my fists just feels more natural." She explained to the Summer Queen, looking up to the sky.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#25 » January 31st, 2016, 10:59 pm

"Everyone has a preferred fighting style, here in New York we try to help people refine that style if they so wish. So why do you fight? Why Summer?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#26 » February 1st, 2016, 12:04 am

"Well, I fight for those who can't fight, as generic as that may sound." Seraphine told the Summer Queen. While she did fight for the thrill of fighting, she also did enjoy the rush of energy the vigilantism brought. Punching criminals to protect those in need just appealed to her.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#27 » February 1st, 2016, 1:01 am

"Well then, that only leaves one thing. Welcome to the Summer Court of New York City."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#28 » February 1st, 2016, 1:29 am

Seraphine couldn't help but feel relieved about the situation she was in. She hadn't just spent a fair chunk of her savings on the trip to New York in vain, and she was now part of the Summer Court of New York. Granted, she wasn't sure what that exactly did, but on the bright side, being accepted made her feel good. "So, uh, what happens now?" Seraphine asked the Summer Queen, absent-mindedly looking around the alley.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#29 » February 1st, 2016, 9:42 pm

"Well there are a few bits and pieces we need to go through. Contact details etc. But that is all in good time. Tell me, do you have somewhere to stay?"

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

RaptorAttacks

Post#30 » February 1st, 2016, 9:58 pm

Seraphine froze. Making the money to actually get to New York was rough enough, but she had never actually thought about actively staying in New York. "Well, I have a cheap motel room booked for a few days, and after that, I'm sure I can figure out something." Seraphine admitted. She didn't have a lot of money, but she had enough to actually get by.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Great Stage”