I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

Post#91 » February 6th, 2016, 7:44 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

He gave her a smile.
"Thanks."
The silence as they walked was relaxing.
"Erm....Kaito? How ' s my time holdin' up?" He grinned

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#92 » February 6th, 2016, 12:26 pm

Queen Kaito ¦ Elemental, Snowskin/ Mirrorskin ¦ Winter Mantle: 5 ¦ Presence 4: Regal ¦ Striking Looks 4: 'There's something about Mary Kaito ¦ Wyrd: 6
"It is hard to say, everyone gets a different task. However you did not do too bad, certainly not the worst. The record.... taking myself out of the listings is currently held by Patrick who stands at 42 Minutes and 15 seconds."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#93 » February 6th, 2016, 1:14 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

That was impressive.
"Wow. That's fast." Patrick. Need to remember than name.
He thought about what she said. Taking her out of the listing means she was faster, huh?
"Well, gotta improve then, I guess" , he shrugged.
Wormwood scratched the back of his bald head with his long fingers, to help him think. "There is certain works I wanna do. Ya know I'm good with fakin' papers and stuff. Is there anyone who'd need that right now? Also, do we have, like, trainers for certain things? I realized that I could need some help in certain areas."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#94 » February 6th, 2016, 2:46 pm

Queen Kaito ¦ Elemental, Snowskin/ Mirrorskin ¦ Winter Mantle: 5 ¦ Presence 4: Regal ¦ Striking Looks 4: 'There's something about Mary Kaito ¦ Wyrd: 6
"I don't really know anyone that needs a Fake ID right now. As for trainers, what is it you want to learn. At the moment we don't have a specific program but I hear that the Spring Court are looking into setting up an Academy. If there is anything specific people want to learn we tend to point them towards someone in the court and if its not a skill we have an expert at we generally know who in the freehold is."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#95 » February 6th, 2016, 3:00 pm

He seemed a tad dissapointed.
"Ahwell. Sooner or later it will come up, I 'm sure.
An Academy? Sounds weird. But useful. Actually, there are a few different things, so just tell me if someone comes to mind: I really need to learn a bit more about stuff like that book. I wouldn't have been able to tell if it was dangerous or not, and while in this case I had your word, and you had some sorta intel, that probably won't always be the case. So I figure magical items lore or somethin' like that would be useful. Also, I need to get better with computers. And I wouldn't mind someone showin' me a few neat knife tricks."

There was more on his agenda, but this much was a lot already.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#96 » February 6th, 2016, 5:46 pm

"JQ for Computers, Tokens you are looking at one of the Autumn Court I will get back to you on that one. Skills with a knife, looking at Dawn or Rogue. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#97 » February 6th, 2016, 6:01 pm

The names were easy enough to remember."Alright, I will get in touch with them. Erm. See you on Coronation day, then?"

► Show Spoiler

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#98 » February 6th, 2016, 6:07 pm

"Well I have things I need to do so I will see you then "

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#99 » February 6th, 2016, 6:13 pm

"Well then. Take care Kaito.
Oh, and will ya do that Batman-thing again? I'd like to see if I notice somethin' when I know it's comin' !"
He grinned sheepishly. Of course that sorta dramatic vanish was fun to pull off. Hell, If he could do it as well, he'd constantly do so!

► Show Spoiler

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#100 » February 6th, 2016, 6:23 pm

"I have a habbit of turning up when needed. " She smiled, a car pulled up at the end of the Alley and the Winter Queen got into the back seat. The car heading off into the night.

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#101 » February 6th, 2016, 10:18 pm

He smiled and waved her goodbye.
"Take care Kaito. Stay safe."
Then he turned and went home. Time for some food. And then... Knife play it is.
Dawn or Rogue, huh? Let's ring up both and see who's got time.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Great Stage”