I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

Post#61 » February 1st, 2016, 4:13 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

He went back home. Once there, he studied the map, locating the library and planning on how to get there. He include the Information from his observation and contemplated the fact he did not even attempt to bind Matteo in a pledge. He decided it was better this way. Focus his attention back to planning, he tried to figure out the quickest and the safest routes, as well as a few different ways to Escape.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#62 » February 1st, 2016, 9:27 pm

The easiest and least secure way onto the property was most likely via the rear. From the plans it looked as if there would be several locations he could go unseen, a little bit of stealth and he would be okay. Once in the house he could take the back staircase, there were two potential rooms that could be the library itself. Once inside it was likely there would be more cameras, but they were just minor details. With wormwood's experience he could plot the most likely locations of the cameras. One of the potential rooms was at the back of the house, the other at the side.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#63 » February 1st, 2016, 9:38 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

Wormwood decided to go in via the rear, and Start with the room in the back of the house.
With his luck, it would be the wrong choice, but it was basically on his way.
He started to organize his instruments, picking out those he might need. He checked everything and put on non-descript clothing. He decided to get some rest, and come nightfall the infiltration would commence.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#64 » February 1st, 2016, 9:43 pm

(Feel free to post him starting the next night. Make sure you include a list of equipment he is bringing with him.)
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#65 » February 1st, 2016, 9:55 pm

The alarm rang, and a slightly grumpy wormwood got up. He quickly concentrated and gathered his collection of instruments: lockpicks for the doors, expanding foam for the sirens, pliers, gloves, sunglasses, two throwaway mobile phones, some screwdrivers and a small Tube filled with slightly corrosive gel. And a short but broad knife. Just in case.
Hiding everything on his body and putting on the glasses and a cap, he made his way to his target location. He was slightly giddy with anticipation.

► Show Spoiler

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#66 » February 2nd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Wormwood managed to get to his target location on time, the guards were still patrolling at the front of the house.

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#67 » February 2nd, 2016, 8:42 pm

Wormwood checked quickly if everything was in place, then Picked out a mobile and called a Pizza place to order 27 pizzas with different toppings. For "Tony".
That ought to provide a small distraction in about half an hour.
Then he climbed the fence out of the cameras's sight and quietly stalked towards the staircase.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#68 » February 4th, 2016, 6:35 pm

Make me a Dex + Stealth roll please :)
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#69 » February 4th, 2016, 7:31 pm

► Show Spoiler

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#70 » February 4th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Wormwood managed to cross the back garden unseen. Waiting in hiding for a guard patrol at the back of the house to pass before making his move into the house itself. A camera pointed at the back door and he managed to quickly move towards the stairs, in the hope he had not been seen in that 2 seconds he would have been on screen. He made his move up the stairs, and onto the first floor landing. There were no guards up here, most of the ones in the house seemed to be located downstairs. Finding the library was no problem, the first of the two rooms he checked happened to be the library itself. Ceiling to wall bookshelves lined the walls, full with a lot of older looking books.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#71 » February 4th, 2016, 8:25 pm

"Jackpot!", he thought, immediately starting to search for the book. There had to be a Safe some where around here...

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#72 » February 4th, 2016, 9:34 pm

It took Wormwood a moment to find the safe, he found it on the 2nd shelf up and behind loads of books. It was an older looking safe the kind that was operated by a large metal key rather than digital code or combination lock.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#73 » February 4th, 2016, 9:51 pm

Wormwood grinned with anticipation.
He inspected the Safe carefully, and then pulled the best - fitting lockpick. Finally, he tried to open it.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#74 » February 4th, 2016, 10:12 pm

Make a Dex + Larceny roll for me to pick the lock. Keep rolling until you hit 15 Suxx, if you fail a roll take a -1 to your roll. Each roll is 1 turn.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#75 » February 4th, 2016, 10:33 pm

► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Great Stage”