I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: I'm going on an adventure!... to get a Book (Wormwood)

Post#46 » January 25th, 2016, 10:33 pm

"Years. Pretty much since she was elected as speaker. She accepted a... payment from a company called TADA for her support in putting a steel works in the middle of a residential area."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#47 » January 26th, 2016, 7:18 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

Wormwood nodded, seemingly noting everything in his head.
" So basically rotten from the start. That is great news, literally! People will try to rip her apart, her career will go down the drain... It will start a Friggin' newscycle!
That residential area- where is that? People complaining about how their lifes changed for the worse due to a politician's corruption is pure Gold in supporting an article."

He thought about how this did not to get him any closer to his goal, though. "If you can't let me Run around the Office maybe you can tell me how to get an appointment. I will have to do some digging, and unhappy underlings are a most valuable source." He grinned.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#48 » January 26th, 2016, 9:34 pm

"It is in The Bronx. As for letting you.... well this meeting will end and you will be left to find your own way out. Should you find her office on the second floor....
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#49 » January 26th, 2016, 9:42 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts: Skinmask

Wormwood asked grinningly "Well then, what else is on the Agenda for today's meeting?"

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#50 » January 27th, 2016, 10:39 pm

"That's all I wanted to discuss. Now if you would care to show your self out." The Council Man winked.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#51 » January 28th, 2016, 5:20 am

Wormwood got up with a grin and move towards the door, then Turned as if it just occured to him "Oh, and if this should turn out big, I might ask you for an Interview. To bemoan the loss of dignity and integrity among politicians, yadda yadda. I'm sure you know how to sell this stuff." He winked, and left the room. Then he carefully considered his options.
Knowing something he could hold against a politician is Information that might Come in handy someday.
But did it further his goal right now? Could he start searching for the book right now?
He should've Gotten the plans Instead of the Damn coffee.
Wormwood looked around, inspecting the area, searching for a Plan or something to help him orientate.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#52 » January 30th, 2016, 12:07 am

Sadly there were no floor plans in the non public area of City Hall. However offices generally had labels to identify whose was whose.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#53 » January 30th, 2016, 8:20 am

Since he could not orientate he'd have to take the longer Route of Checking every label. He listened intently if someone got closer, and worked his way down the hallway.
Last edited by vonRiva on January 30th, 2016, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#54 » January 30th, 2016, 3:27 pm

It took him a while to find the office, it was not on the same corridor as the current councilors. It was up one floor and on the opposite wing. Still, after 30 mins of searching he managed to find the right door.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#55 » January 30th, 2016, 3:42 pm

He listened, to make sure the office was empty at the moment, then tried the door.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#56 » January 31st, 2016, 6:56 pm

Wormwood couldn't hear any noise coming from the office itself. A sign on the door said "At Lunch, Back at 2pm" The door however was locked.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#57 » January 31st, 2016, 8:28 pm

Grimacing, Wormwood looked for something to pick the lock with. Maybe one of the other Offices was open and empty?

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#58 » January 31st, 2016, 8:51 pm

It seemed that Empty offices around here got locked as a matter of protocol. Most Councilors seemed to want their office to be secure and the ones that belonged to various departments within city hall had multiple people working in them.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#59 » January 31st, 2016, 9:02 pm

Not having brought anything along that could help him, Wormwood decided to take care of this matter another time. He went back to get the map he had ordered and paid up.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#60 » January 31st, 2016, 9:18 pm

The building plans were available when he got back to the office. Having already paid they were handed over complete with elastic band around the rolled up paper to keep it together.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The Great Stage”