Meeting The Winter Court (Wormwood)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Meeting The Winter Court (Wormwood)

Post#16 » November 20th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦

Wow. THAT doesn't sound creepy at all.
" 'aight then. Erm. See you later then, I s'ppose." Quite literally. Apperantly, you will be seeing me most of the time now.
Guess I need to make sure I make a good impression then.
He went off a few steps, turning around again to see if there was anything else she wanted to say.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » November 20th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Wormwood turned around and the woman was gone.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#18 » November 20th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦

Despite kind of expecting it, Wormwood was suprised. He hadn't noticed the slightest hint of her moving.
He shook his head. This woman was kinda freaky. Who can sneak off like that?
But, nonetheless, he felt good. He had a job to do, and he intended on doing it well.
He went off to 900 South Avenue. Rough inspection first, further planning later. Plunging in headfirst won't work, after all, he was going to rob a State Official. He smiled broadly. Best way to start a new Chapter in your life, wouldn't you say?

Return to “The Great Stage”