It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

Post#46 » November 19th, 2015, 4:18 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione shrugged. "She seemed to see it. Although whether she was seeing it or Tinkerbell or a little bird, I don't know."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#47 » November 20th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page

"Ahh I see." he paused for a moment "So you contained the situation and are now handing it over to us to put on our to do list?"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#48 » November 21st, 2015, 1:11 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

"Basically. I figured you would have a better idea of what to do with it than I would. It should keep for a while in there, unless it suffocated on my lipstick." Ione frowned a for a moment before shaking the pressure cooker. "You still alive in there, tiny winged thing?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#49 » November 21st, 2015, 6:45 pm

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page

Father Angelo shook his head at Ione shaking the pressure cooker. "Please don't shake it, the poor thing is probably scared enough already."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#50 » November 21st, 2015, 8:52 pm

Ione raised an eyebrow but set the pressure cooker back down. "As you wish. Is there anything else you need of me or want to ask before I go?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#51 » November 23rd, 2015, 7:39 pm

"I think I have got everything I need."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#52 » November 24th, 2015, 1:45 am

"Excellent. Have a wonderful day, Father Angelo." Ione gave him a bright smile and left, more than happy to be done with the tiny fae.

Return to “The Great Stage”