It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

Post#31 » November 7th, 2015, 10:59 pm

The bag was silent. There was a Target not too far from where she was now, just another block or two.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#32 » November 8th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione walked quickly to the Target, checking the outside of her bag for burn marks or holes. Once inside Target, she went straight for the kitchen section and went looking for a pressure cooker or other large metal pot with a locking lid.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#33 » November 10th, 2015, 8:45 pm

There was a burn mark in the bottom right hand corner of her bag, no holes as of yet but no doubt the material was weaker there. The kitchen section was easy to find and they had 3 different pressure cookers to choose from.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#34 » November 11th, 2015, 5:59 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione chose the largest one, pulled her wallet out of the side pocket of her purse, and went to the front to buy the pot. She continued to check the outside of her bag consistently to make sure the little fae wasn't trying anything. After buying the pot, she placed her wallet in her pocket and shoved her bag inside the pressure cooker, putting the lid on and locking it.

Feeling a little better, she left the store and called for a cab. She felt no need to walk all the way to see Father Angelo.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#35 » November 11th, 2015, 8:59 pm

It was New York, a taxi was easy enough to flag down. It didn't take long and pretty soon the taxi was arriving at St Patricks Cathedral.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#36 » November 11th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Ione paid and tipped the cabbie well before entering the cathedral, pressure cooker in hand. She had a feeling it was going to be an interesting conversation.

Once inside, she looked around for Father Angelo, more than ready to be done with the little fae.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#37 » November 14th, 2015, 12:42 am

Father Angelo was present, he was busy cleaning the pews with a cloth and bucket of hot soapy water.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#38 » November 14th, 2015, 2:37 am

Ione approached him. "Father Angelo, if I could have a moment of your time, I have something for you," she said quietly, gesturing to the pot she was carrying.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#39 » November 16th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page

Father Angelo looked up and looked at the pot. "Oh you cooked Gumbo. How Kind" he replied as he collected the cleaning materials and started to guide Ione towards his office.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#40 » November 16th, 2015, 7:18 pm

"It's my first attempt, so it might not be any good." Ione followed Father Angelo, more than ready to be done with the tiny fae. "I'm not the best of cooks, sadly."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#41 » November 17th, 2015, 12:06 am

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page

They made it the short walk to Father Angelo's small office, he took a seat behind his desk. "So what do you have there?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#42 » November 17th, 2015, 12:52 am

Ione took a seat, setting the pot on Father Angelo's desk. "I found a little winged fae talking to a child. Since generally the fae are trouble and it's likely an erlking or a boggle, I decided to capture it to keep it from hurting the little one."

Ione gestured to the pressure cooker. "I trapped it in my purse, and when it tried to burn its way out, I shoved my purse in the pot, just in case. I figured the autumn court might like a live specimen, so here I am."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#43 » November 17th, 2015, 1:24 am

Father Angelo thought for a few seconds. "Were there any others? What exactly was it doing with the child."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#44 » November 17th, 2015, 6:04 am

"I only saw the one, and I watched for a while," Ione replied with a wry expression. "It only managed to talk to the child for a moment before I interrupted it. Perhaps that was a bit rash, but I didn't want to give it a chance to do anything more."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#45 » November 19th, 2015, 1:20 am

"Did the child see it? I would have thought it would have been misted over.... usually people see beings from the hedge as animals or people."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The Great Stage”