It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: It's Elementary My Dear (Ione)

Post#16 » October 21st, 2015, 1:08 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione ordered herself a large mocha and settled down at a table at the window to watch the school for any more signs of the strange little fae. As she did so, she sent a text to Todd again.

I temporarily scared the little winged faerie off. I think it's an Erlking or a Bogle, and it seemed to be interested in a single child.

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » October 21st, 2015, 10:30 pm

A text comes back a few moments later.

"Well that's a bonus, for now at least. Might be best to investigate once there are 
no kids around"

Time passed, rather slowly. The distance was not helping matters. The children were called in from lunch roughly 30 mins after Ione's encounter at the fence. It took a while longer but she only just managed to catch a quick glimpse, a set of wings as the small fairy no doubt checked to see that Ione had gone.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#18 » October 23rd, 2015, 11:44 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione worked her way through a second frothy, coffee-like drink, making sure to keep her attention on the school. It was almost amusing to see that the tiny winged faerie was watching for her as well. Hopefully the coffee shop provided enough cover that the creature would think her gone.

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#19 » October 24th, 2015, 6:10 pm

It was some time after, the fairy eventually made its way back to the playground. Weaving its way in and out of the various pieces of equiptment.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#20 » October 26th, 2015, 2:41 am

Ione briefly glanced at the shelves at the coffee shop to check and see if they sold the over eight inch tall metal re-usable coffee to-go cups with the screw on lids like Starbucks was selling.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#21 » October 26th, 2015, 7:08 pm

The coffee shop certainly wasn't Starbucks, it was a locally owned coffee shop so there was no shameless flogging of other coffee related products here. It was mostly coffee and food, a large takeout coffee cup might have worked although how long a card cup would contain the small fairy was anyones guess.

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#22 » October 28th, 2015, 11:30 pm

Ione ordered a fresh large drink and dumped it down the drain as soon as she stepped inside. No need to drown the thing. Doing her best to be quiet, she snuck up behind the tiny winged fae and shoved her into the large coffee cup. As quickly as she could, she put the lid back on the coffee cup and then shoved it into her purse, zipping the thing closed as fast as she could manage.

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#23 » November 1st, 2015, 11:51 pm

Ione's sneaking skills still required some work, the fairy managing to notice her it quickly weaved in and out to avoid the cup. Ione was quicker, only just and managed to adjust to catch the small creature in the cup. It quickly went into her handbag where the faint muffled shouts of the tiny fairy could be heard.

► Show Spoiler
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#24 » November 2nd, 2015, 12:19 am

Ione breathed a small sigh of relief with the little fae temporarily trapped in her purse. Now she just had to find a safe place to store it on a more permanent basis. She started walking, keeping a close eye on her purse while she sent off a quick text to Todd.

So, I shoved it in my purse. I figured Autumn will want it somewhere special. Who should I contact for that?

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#25 » November 5th, 2015, 12:05 am

Ione sent the text as she made her way down the street. She had only just managed to send the text when parts of her handbag would suddenly move. The little fairy was out of the takeout cup. An occasional muffled shout "Help! I am being fairynapped by an ogre!" and the occasional demand to let her go.

An elderly woman walking her dog gave Ione a suspicious look as she walked past.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#26 » November 5th, 2015, 12:34 am

Ione shook the handbag and hissed quietly to the little fae. "You will be quiet, or I will throw this handbag with you inside it under the wheel of one of those giant semi-trucks, and I'll even pay the driver to do it. You will be squished like a bug under my heel, and I'll only mourn the loss of the handbag just long enough to buy a new one."

Kathritana Ione Presence + intimidation + 1 bonus 5 8 6 2 3 4 Success! (1) 11/04/15 06:22:27 PM 8 6 2 3 4

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#27 » November 6th, 2015, 12:20 am

The handbag went quiet, the occasional whimper could be heard.
(Roll Wits + Comp - 2 for me please)
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#28 » November 6th, 2015, 12:33 am

► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#29 » November 6th, 2015, 1:04 am

The fact that the creature was in Ione's handbag made things harder, however it was easy to figure that the occasional whimper was fake. The tone and volume was good, what did it was there was a clear pattern to the noise being made as well as the timing between them.

Ione's phone buzzed, a text message had just arrived from Todd. "Father Angelo is the Autumn on Duty today. You can find him at Saint Patrick's Cathedral. I have sent him a text to let him know you will have a guest with you."

Another whimper came from the bag, right on time although this time there was a faint smell of burning.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#30 » November 6th, 2015, 1:44 am

Ione frowned at her bag. Was the stupid thing really trying to burn its way out of her bag? With a huff of annoyance, she walked over to the nearest brick or concrete wall and beat the bag against the wall a few times. "You destroy my bag, I'll turn you into a new one. I'm sure there's at least one or two people I can find who will do that for me."

She glanced around at the nearby stores to see if perhaps there was one where she could buy something the little fae couldn't burn through. Perhaps a kitchen supply store or pottery place.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “The Great Stage”