The Dreaming (Emmett)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: The Dreaming (Emmett)

Post#76 » December 30th, 2015, 12:24 am

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 1/2 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

"I think she can only do it while I sleep. Otherwise, why bother with the subtlty?
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#77 » December 31st, 2015, 12:41 am

"Why show your hand early. Had you started acting strange around others it would have been noticed. Who knows how much you have done while you have been sleeping."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#78 » December 31st, 2015, 7:18 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 1/2 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

Emmett growled, and stood, "Are you Queen Emily, or Princess Elsa? When did you turn into a scared little winterling?

He sneered and paced a little, "I expected the Autumn court to be afraid of what was found. Not my brethren in Summer. Hold me in a case because you fear the a glittering fairy. So be it. But I will not be letting him off the hook for a cheap shot over his own fear."

He went back to a growl, "I understand what she's doing, and that she's capable because I took a piece of her into me. So the obvious answer is to remove that bit of her life force that I swallowed. Let us find out how, and be done with this."

Emmett was pissed. Not because they had hit him. But because Father Angelo hadn't trusted him. Something that was supposed to be a given with another Freehold member.
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#79 » January 1st, 2016, 10:18 pm

Queen Emily laughed "This IS us getting to the root of the problem. We need to remove that piece of her and seeing as she started with your dreams it is the best place to start."

"To be clear the options were to investigate this and try to save a liability or simply kill you and be done with the problem. However I am beginning to regret the decision to try and save you Emmett."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#80 » January 2nd, 2016, 12:23 am

"I am more surprised that you haven't been searching for a way to hurt her back through the connection, honestly."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#81 » January 3rd, 2016, 9:07 pm

The room went quiet, filled with an awkward silence for a few moments. "If the opp..." she was cut off by another masked person speaking, the voice sounding vaguely familiar but not familiar enough to place it.

"After his outburst and lack of immediate apology I don't think we should be trying to save him." The voice was male, defiantly male.

"That would make us no better than them."

"No not really, it would make us believers in Darwinism. Survival of the Fittest."

"I understand how you feel, and know enough about the Winter court to know how you operate. Queen Kaito has trusted you to make the right decision for your court. We need your help. Doing this will be much harder without you."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#82 » January 3rd, 2016, 10:40 pm

Emmett shrugged and put his hands to his own throat, "I don't think anyone here has expected me to be apologetic. Now as far as I'm concerned there are two ways to save me from this influence. If we can't figure out how to remove it, I'll take care of the rest. If we aren't going to use it, then let's either take a trip into dreamland, or I'll leave you one last body to clean up. Because one way or another, I'm not going back under their influence."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#83 » January 4th, 2016, 8:54 pm

"Yeah we are out." The mans voice said. The masked Spring King was about to reply when the man and another person in the room faded out of existence.

"Fuck. That's going to make this much harder."

"We need to stick with the plan, we can't stay in here forever. We are unsure how active she actually is, sooner or later shes going to realize we are here.

"Okay, I will do my part from outside and I will see if I can do some Damage control with Winter, see if I can get them back on board." The Spring King also faded out.

The Summer Queen sighed "Well you sure turned this into a cluster fuck." she paused for a moment "You ready?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#84 » January 4th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Emmett twitched, but didn't remove his hand, "Always. Do you have a plastic sheet for the floor? Just in case."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#85 » January 5th, 2016, 10:07 pm

The remaining masked people didn't talk for a moment, in fact they looked very still. Suddenly title by tile the room they were in started to dismantle itself, its remains folding up and disappearing into nothingness. The group found themselves standing in a barren wasteland that continued for as far as the eye could see.

"Jesus, you are a bigger drama Queen than Julian" It got a couple of laughs.

"We are in Nrem sleep. We have an hour before Spring start to force REM sleep."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#86 » January 6th, 2016, 12:21 am

Emmett shrugged, "You wouldn't be laughing if you were being turned back into their puppet."

He looked around for a moment in the dreamscape, "I've never considered what my subconscious looked like. Somehow, I don't feel surprised. Although I did expect more music."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#87 » January 6th, 2016, 2:38 pm

"No, but then I wouldn't have been stupid enough to leach off one of the Gentry either. Furthermore I would not have been stupid enough to offend the Winter Court who were willing to help you, and not running off I must add."The Summer Queens reputation was that she could be as blunt as a spoon at times and at this point in time she also happened to be pissed.

"While we are on the subject of stupid moves.... next time you decide to leave a body in an alley.... don't."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#88 » January 6th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Emmett gave an odd smile, "I was hungry, and dying hungry is just bad form. I was reasonably certain I'd die for that one. Still might!"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#89 » January 7th, 2016, 9:59 pm

"It is one of the many possibilities."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#90 » January 7th, 2016, 11:06 pm

Emmett shrugged, "I am no longer hungry, so I'm still pretty okay with that possibility."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Return to “The Great Stage”