The Dreaming (Emmett)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: The Dreaming (Emmett)

Post#61 » December 1st, 2015, 11:31 pm

To start off with it seemed normal, at least at the start of the year. Roughly around 3 weeks ago one of her creditors (described as a loan shark) started to send one of her boys round. Trying to get her to do things she really didn't want to do, terrible things that she fails to mention in her diary. Things started to get worse, seems like over the past week the guy had visited her every night, on one occasion he broke her arm. She did mention a name.... His name was Emmett and he seemed to have been sent to deliver a pretty big message.

He visited her the night before her death, by this point her scribblings were erratic, panicked almost. Saying she would have to take action, she didn't want to be responsible for what the loan shark wanted... even referring to her as a terrorist.

The last line trails off ..."I am going to have to______________" A line trails off the page in a squiggle.

"He is coming!"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#62 » December 2nd, 2015, 12:43 am

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 1/2 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

He closed the book and tucked it away, getting out when he finally hit the Church, walking in and asking around for Father Angelo.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#63 » December 6th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Father Angelo was just packing up to leave, a large metal pressure cooker under one arm. He raised an eyebrow at Emmett.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#64 » December 12th, 2015, 11:03 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 1/2 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

Emmett smiled, "Late dinner? I found some interesting details to go with that story I told you earlier, but you're looking fairly busy, so I'm guessing you haven't had much a chance to check your phone."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#65 » December 17th, 2015, 12:34 am

"One of the Spring court members found a small fairy in a school playground and brought it for the Autumn court to dispose of" He paused for a moment "I was going to take it and find out what it was up to" he gestured for Emmett to walk with him. "Did you find anything out?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#66 » December 17th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Emmett nodded, and walked with him, "Yes." he looked at the container, " Should I speak of it with that here? Also, do you want a hand dealing with it?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#67 » December 21st, 2015, 1:01 am

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page
"Ahh I see.... that serious." he paused for a moment "I can pretty much handle this. I can secure it, ask it the questions that are needed and release it back into the hedge. " They exited the Cathedral and were making their way up Madison avenue towards Central Park. "I will need to put this somewhere safe first, we don't want it repeating anything."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#68 » December 22nd, 2015, 1:49 pm

Emmett grimaced, "It will get worse quickly, I suspect. Depending on a few things, I may need a new face soon."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#69 » December 26th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Father Angelo ¦ Wizend ¦ Gremlin ¦ Autumn Mantle: 4 ¦ Legate of Mists ¦ Character Page
"Okay, we may have to wait until we get into the shared place. They carried on walking, quickly hitting the subway station which provided access into the hollow commons. Once inside the pressure cooker was dropped off with another autumn at their building and the two made their way into the main palace to find a free meeting room.

"I have not had time to look up that research yet. It was my plan to do so when I arrived back here." he paused "What did you manage to find out?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#70 » December 26th, 2015, 4:00 pm

[quote="TheBaconMage"]

Emmett shuddered as they crossed over into the Hedge, and clicked his gloved fingers against one pants leg. He retrieved the journal from his jacket, and held it out, "A little light reading I found in the form of a victim's journal. Either I have a doppelganger who's killing people, or I've already gone mad and are not aware of it."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#71 » December 28th, 2015, 1:00 am

"Okay, we may have to wait until we get into the shared place. Father Angelo picked up the diary. He began to flip through the pages "Well that is quite worrying..." he said in response to Emmett. "I doubt its madness otherwise you wouldn't be here now."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#72 » December 29th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Emmett nodded, and kept pace, "Sorry to push you into a long day, but this might be important. I still don't know enough about the target of this attack. Didn't want to stay too long, just in case."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#73 » December 29th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Father Angelo paced around the room reading various sections of the Diary. "I doubt it's a double." he paced behind Emmett making sure he used all available space in the room and continued to talk. "I doubt it's madness but this diary holds the answers." Emmett heard the page turn from behind him and a deep sigh.

"Emmett... your safety is my concern." Emmett Felt a rush of glamour in the air and a sudden thud on the back of his head. Everything went dark.

Emmetts eyes slowly opened, he was laying on a cold floor in a bright 5m by 5m room. The walls, floor and ceiling were illuminated, no doors or windows could be seen.

Five figures, wearing black cloaks and masks stood in the room with him.

"I am sorry Emmett but necessary precautions needed to be taken." It was father Angelo's voice.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#74 » December 29th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Emmett nodded, "Yea, I saw that coming. You could have just walked me here. You realize I'm not going to let that little cheap shot go any time soon, right?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#75 » December 29th, 2015, 11:18 pm

"Probably not, you see... you are being puppeted. Had Father Angelo asked The Evil Queen would have taken control of you and potentially you may have escaped. It was a female voice, a familiar female voice at that.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The Great Stage”