The Dreaming (Emmett)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: The Dreaming (Emmett)

Post#106 » January 30th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 3 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

Emmett flexed his his fingers, and a pair of long knives, with blades made of darkness, appeared in his hands. His skin turned stony, and he lashed out futily at the creature.

"I thought you were going to let us 'get on with it'?" he taunted.

► Show Spoiler
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#107 » January 30th, 2016, 4:06 pm

! Message from: Combat Order
Summer Queen = 17 (7)
Creature = 16 (Def 4+ Arm 4 = 8)
Father Angelo = 12
Emmett = 8

The Summer queen managed to slash the creature with her right sword, the left narrowly missed. The creature slashed back as a tree suddenly uprooted and with a giant Stomp squashed the Summer queen. As its huge leg lifted back up the Summer Queen was gone, no trace of her. The creature laughed.

"I think we need to get out of here"

► Show Spoiler
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#108 » January 30th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor 3 ¦ Glamour: 13/13 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

Emmett growled. The creature was strong, and knew what it was doing. he was outclassed- for now.

"Regroup."

► Show Spoiler
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#109 » January 31st, 2016, 6:55 pm

Emmett and Father Angelo were easily able to exit the dream, the creature seemed to let them. Emmett woke up, strapped down to a bed with a couple of Springs around him. There were several claw marks on leather straps and one of the Springs had a nasty gash on her arm. The Summer Queen was awake and holding her head. The Springs started to remove the straps.

"It is rooted in deep, and is overly cocky about the whole thing"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#110 » January 31st, 2016, 7:02 pm

Emmett nodded, "As was I."

He looked towards the injuries, "I apologize for the wounds, and offer to pay for medical care to those who desire it.

He looked back across to his fellow Summer, " But the experience has enlightened me. The creature is strong, but it is a single defender. When next I am able, it will play to my game. Enter, scour, and exit. Erode the poison, and perhaps it's strength."

He laid his head back down, "You don't have to join me, but it would greatly assist in recovery time. You have all already been invaluable. And if she can take control of me while waking, it would be ideal to remain in custody for the time being. No one else needs to get hurt."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#111 » January 31st, 2016, 9:33 pm

Queen Emily ¦ Beast / Hunterheart ¦ Summer Queen ¦ Summer Mantle: 5 ¦ Character Page

"A few days and I will be as right as rain". she smiled "Tactically it will be expecting you to go back. So you may find the terms have changed from what they were this afternoon."

"You may want to wait before going back in. Going in and out to Scour the poison is likely to cause her to just keep increasing it again. The best bet is for a group of people to scour it at once to get rid of it, from there its just getting rid of that part which is going to result in dream combat so you want to be prepared for that.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#112 » January 31st, 2016, 9:42 pm

"Yes, I suspect as much. I'll need some volunteers for pledges so I can shore up my capacity. I'm sure we can work something out."

Emmett gave the Autumn Courtier a smile, "It will be just like Neo learning kung fu."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#113 » January 31st, 2016, 10:18 pm

Queen Emily ¦ Beast / Hunterheart ¦ Summer Queen ¦ Summer Mantle: 5 ¦ Character Page

"We may be keeping an eye on you for a few days". and defiantly not imprisoned. "That doesn't mean you can't have visitors. Ask whoever you like to assist you."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#114 » February 1st, 2016, 7:51 pm

Emmett nodded, "I will try and think up a list. With any luck, someone might even agree."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#115 » February 1st, 2016, 9:24 pm

"All you can do is ask."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The Great Stage”