Problems in the East [Patrick]

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Problems in the East [Patrick]

Post#181 » February 23rd, 2016, 1:12 pm

"I was told that you needed my help and it would be explained when I got here"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#182 » February 23rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Patrick Donovan¦ Antiquarian ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -1 ¦ Def 4

"A Maenad, taking whole small towns and causing them to give into desire. Two towns have already perished and she is currently attempting her rituals with a third."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#183 » February 25th, 2016, 12:57 am

There was a small groan from the backseat of the car. "Random, if somewhat inconvenient." he paused "It is going to be tricky but doable. She is going need to be lured from the location the sacrifice is going to take place, at least temporarily. I would need 10 minutes to set up before she can come back and try to complete the ritual."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#184 » February 26th, 2016, 7:01 am

Patrick Donovan¦ Antiquarian ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -1 ¦ Def 4

"So we need to draw her away, I guess that means bait."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#185 » February 26th, 2016, 6:57 pm

"Exactly, I am also going to need several things that should be easy enough to obtain."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#186 » February 26th, 2016, 8:44 pm

The Darkling looked over at Dawn.

"Care to grab what our guest requires while I play the distraction?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#187 » March 1st, 2016, 7:20 pm

"May take longer than 10 minutes...."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#188 » March 1st, 2016, 7:36 pm

"Would you care define that time estimate a little bit more with a specific slant towards what time is absolutely required for you to fully prepare?"

IE how much longer than ten minutes are you asking for?

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#189 » March 2nd, 2016, 10:54 pm

"7...8 Hours"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#190 » March 3rd, 2016, 1:30 am

"Well I guess you might need to catch up on Game of Thrones." The Darkling blinked. "The things I do for this Freehold."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#191 » March 6th, 2016, 2:58 pm

"I have never played that game. Is it any good?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#192 » March 7th, 2016, 12:13 am

"Ah you might actually be pretty good at it."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#193 » March 9th, 2016, 2:14 pm

"Ahh yes, I am often good at the games. Playing The Chess is a personal favorite of mine, kind of like Thud but not as complex."

Dawn started the engine. "What do you need?"

"Wood, a good quantity. Tools, hinges, branches... that sort of thing."

"Home Depot it is then...."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#194 » March 10th, 2016, 1:31 am

"I will put it on my card and invoice the local Freehold when the job is completed." The Darkling glanced out the window. "I really need to find a way to claim all of the money I spend on various Freeholds as charitable contributions on my taxes."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#195 » March 12th, 2016, 3:21 pm

"You know, that's not a bad idea. If anyone has done that the spring court have."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “The Great Stage”