Maze Runners

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#181 » September 2nd, 2015, 8:04 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett blinked a few times, "A time measuring device. A clock. Will a wrist watch do? Or will you provide us explicit instructions to a specific one?"
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#182 » September 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm

The man frowned "No. Get me to THE Chronometer, not A Chronometer. Your puny time telling devices are going to be of no use to us."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 600

Re: Maze Runners

Post#183 » September 6th, 2015, 12:18 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=11&image_id=280[/img]
Reynard ¦ Beast coyote/Romancer ¦ Spring Joyeaux ¦ Mantle 5 ¦ Presence 3 Easy going ¦ wyrd Full ¦ Glamor 9 ¦ Def 3 |


Reynard thinks then looks at the other.

"Ship?" he scratches into the floor before he bows down, taking the chains in one hand and cutting them.

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#184 » September 6th, 2015, 5:52 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury: Ice


Ione shrugged at Reynard's scratched out word. "Where is The Chronometer? Hopefully not in the dungeon or in the Evil Queen's castle."

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#185 » September 6th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Reynard took the scissors which glowed brightly as he cut the chains, they disintegrated into dust as each one was cut from the mans wrists & ankles. The scissors also disintegrating as the last chain was cut. The man took a few moments to feel his wrists, the chains seemed to have left quite nasty burn marks. He slowly started to stand up "That treacherous leach is no Queen." his hand held the wall for a moment as he steadied himself. "She won't keep it too far from her. I know exactly where she will keep it, seems you all managed to burst in on her plans. "

"You all know how this place works by now, It will be at the top of the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower" He let go of the wall, slowly starting to limp towards the way out of the dungeon. "Our path is full of peril. Once she realizes what is happening she will do everything to try and stop us."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#186 » September 7th, 2015, 4:17 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike



"Well then let's get a move on."

Every moment seemed to count now and the Darkling was not about to keep wasting time.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#187 » September 7th, 2015, 8:27 am

Getting a move on was not really an option, there seemed to be one speed and that was a slow limp. He was already moving out of the cell door and towards the stairs.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#188 » September 8th, 2015, 1:29 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka smiles at the mysterious figure and offers his shoulder for support, If the man allows, He will help support him/ half carry him as they walk.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#189 » September 8th, 2015, 11:43 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett shrugged, "Seems a little too convenient really. But everything else has been too, so I don't see why now should be different.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#190 » September 9th, 2015, 4:41 am

[img=float-left]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/kristy_8_22/MiaMaestro-Ione_zps8b0frs1h.jpg[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury: Ice


"Of course. Where else would any self-respecting villain put something important?" Ione gave a wry smile and sighed before she began walking after the limping man. She was ready to go back to New York where things were at least a little more normal.

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#191 » September 14th, 2015, 6:29 pm

The group made their way to the top of the stairs, back towards the door. It took a while but they eventually got there. "When we exit here follow the path towards the left and up the grand staircase, keep climbing to the top and then along the balcony taking the last door on the right. I am too weak to fight so while I make my way up there you will need to fight them off. Everyone clear on the plan?"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#192 » September 14th, 2015, 8:21 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike



The Darkling nodded in affirmative.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#193 » September 14th, 2015, 9:48 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett's fingers clicked together, and he nodded. He was trembling slightly, but it wasn't fear- anticipation was clear in his eyes.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#194 » September 19th, 2015, 9:28 pm

The door opened back into the main hall. Members of the Summer court seemed to work hard clearing a path to the staircase, holding back the forces to give the group a clear run to the stairs. The Sovereigns as well as The Evil Queen were no where to be seen, clearly their battle had moved on from the main hall itself.

The slow trip up the staircases up to the top floor was not too difficult. Several minions managed to get in the way, being promptly dismissed by the group. The good news was that the majority of the battle seemed to be happening on the lower level at this point.

They made it to the tower staircase, the pace was slow. Not just because of minions getting in the way but their guests pace was not nearly as fast as one would want it to be.

They eventually made it up the stairs to the top of the tower. The room at the top was large and round, a window at each of what was assumed to be the cardinal points. In the centre sat a blue light from floor to ceiling. Floating in the middle of it sat what looked like the most complicated pocket watch that had ever been seen. Just off to the side stood a figure, one that they had never met in person but they were all familiar with.




Image
The Evil Queen ¦ Scourge Of The Five Boroughs ¦ Wyrd: Unknown ¦ Health: Unknown ¦ Bane: Unknown ¦ Location: Unknown ¦ Powers: Unknown ¦

A smile formed in the corner of the woman's mouth "You are too late to stop me Chronos, My plan is almost complete!"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#195 » September 21st, 2015, 11:19 pm

Image
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -6 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike



The Darkling sighed.

He disliked the Hedge, disliked Freehold gatherings, and there was a whiskey on the rocks and model named Sarah or Sara or Stephanie waiting for him back in Manhattan.

"So what is your plan?" He gestured at the entire room. "You have us at an utter disadvantage and we are too late." He paused and made a gesture at the True Fae. "We are battered, we are weary, just tell us how." He slumped in his shoulders. "Just tell us why."

► Show Spoiler


Hopefully he could get her talking. Direct or capture her attention.

It would give the others a chance to get Chronos to where he needed to be in the room.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Return to “The Great Stage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest