Maze Runners

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

User avatar

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 600

Re: Maze Runners

Post#166 » August 12th, 2015, 4:58 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=11&image_id=280[/img]
Reynard ¦ Beast coyote/Romancer ¦ Spring Joyeaux ¦ Mantle 5 ¦ Presence 3 Easy going ¦ wyrd Full ¦ Glamor 9 ¦ Def 3 |


Reynard wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, still it seemed a weird request.

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#167 » August 12th, 2015, 11:38 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury (Ice)


Ione turned thoughtful. "It would take me a few months to gather the appropriate supplies and paint it well enough that it would pass the whole authentication process."

She gave them a half smile. "Which would bring us to the second part of this negotiation. If I do paint this forgery for you, considering how expensive the process is, you can either pay for the supplies or give me a tiny cut of the profit in addition to letting us pass, getting us into the cell, giving us the keys, and leaving. That seems only fair, considering how valuable a Vermeer is."

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#168 » August 14th, 2015, 10:41 pm

"Okay, we will get you the supplies you need."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#169 » August 19th, 2015, 2:49 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking


"That sounds good to me. I will need at least a few months after you get me the supplies to produce a good enough replica," Ione replied, relaxing a little. Doing the painting would be a challenge, but if it would get them out of there without a fight, so be it. "So, I take it we have a deal?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#170 » August 19th, 2015, 10:02 pm

He smiled and held out a hand "We have a deal, all that is left to do is seal it"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#171 » August 20th, 2015, 12:45 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury (Ice)


Ione nodded her head. "Very well. Let's get this over with. We have much to do." She shook the loyalist's hand, feeling a little dirty for doing so. While making a deal with them was the smarter move, doing so still left a bad taste in her mouth.

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#172 » August 24th, 2015, 3:42 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka let out a sigh of relief as the two shook hands. He still wasn't sure what was going on, but he understood one thing: there wouldn't be any fighting. And that was what was important.

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#173 » August 24th, 2015, 4:35 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike


The Darkling was of two minds about this development, on one hand he would not get to drive a sword through the heart of a loyalist (always a disappointment), while on the other it did mean that Loyalist blood would not ruin his shoes (they were rather nice and expensive shoes).


"Agreed, let us get on with this."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#174 » August 26th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Ione felt the strands of fate close in around her, sealing the deal. The elemental smiled, it was creepy and somewhat forced. Almost un-natural even, but then that sometimes happened when Elemental s tried to force some sort of emotion.

His companions stood to one side as he removed a single key that had been attached to a necklace for safe keeping. He opened the cell at the end leaving the keys in the lock as he pushed, the door swung open with a loud clunk that echoed through the corridor. The clunk signaled it was their time to leave as the group quickly made their way to the staircase to make a break for it. The elemental handed Ione a business card with a number. "Text me what you need and we will ensure it makes its way to you"

With that they were gone, their footsteps echoed up the staircase slowly fading into the distance.

The cell was much as expected, in fact most of the group had been here before. There was no bed, no window. Simply a lifeless box of a room with cobblestone flooring, a strange purple looking metal and cuffs attached to the wall and the floor restraining a slightly peculiar individual. The most obvious feature he was blue, as in Doctor Manhattan blue. Several black patterns formed over his arms, chest, abs and face. The black patterns looked like Tattoo's, only it was like no Tattoo anyone in the group had ever seen. It was likely the patterns formed all over his body although his dirty, scruffy trousers meant that that particular theory could not be confirmed.

He looked up at the group, his eyes were also blue. Well the eyeballs were, he seemed to lack pupil's or Iris'. The man briefly looked at his left arm, the Tattoo was changing, not completely. Small parts at a time seemed to suddenly change, a line here or there, or a whole section.

"You're late." he sounded weak, his voice seemingly echoing into oblivion. "Still, you are all here. Hopefully this is the one where you free me and we fix this mess or it is possibly the one where... well lets hope its not that one."

[spoiler]Sorry for the delays guys. Between work being hell and the mother in laws numerous appointments for her treatment Ive been a busy bee.[/spoiler]
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#175 » August 26th, 2015, 8:40 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett looked over the figure, "Are we late for a very important date?"

He couldn't help the jest. It was just too surreal, even for The Hedge.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#176 » August 28th, 2015, 10:32 am

The man frowned momentarily "It happens anyway. Sun comes up, Sun goes down. I fail to see how one can be late for it."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#177 » September 1st, 2015, 4:21 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury (Ice)


Ione frowned at the tattooed blue man. He was the one they needed to talk to? She was pretty sure she had never seen him at court, but then she hadn't exactly been in New York very long.

"Let's assume it's the time where we free you and fix this mess," she said gently with a smile. If he had been imprisoned long, he would probably like to see a friendly face. "I don't suppose you could tell us how to fix all this?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#178 » September 1st, 2015, 7:57 pm

"Get me to the Chronometer... I can do the rest"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#179 » September 1st, 2015, 8:42 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike


"Well then the course appears to be set." The Darkling sighed and wondered what would be next as his eyes scanned the route to their exit.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#180 » September 2nd, 2015, 6:08 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka nodded, "Anyone good at picking locks? Or have a key?"

Return to “The Great Stage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest