Maze Runners

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#151 » July 14th, 2015, 7:02 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike



"Not an option." The Darkling had ice in his voice, befitting both his Court and Seeming.

"Stand down and take your freedom or fall as slaves."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#152 » July 14th, 2015, 9:28 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett growled, "If she's got something of yours, we might could get it back. But you would have to tell us how."

Either she had their hearts like she did Julian's alternate world Warden personality, or she had twisted them somehow. If she was using leverage... well he wanted to take away any leverage that bitch had anyway.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#153 » July 15th, 2015, 11:29 pm

It was the elemental who spoke. "We are not slaves, she is not forcing us against our will. She is paying us rather well actually." his voice was monotone and rather calm for someone in their particular situation. "We don't want a fight here and I am pretty sure none of you do either."

"Now you want to talk with what's in that cell." he pointed towards the end door. "And we just want to get paid and go home.... so lets deal with this diplomatically. Make us a better offer and we will even unlock the cell for you and be on our way."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#154 » July 17th, 2015, 12:19 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 10/10 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka sighed in relief and relaxed his grip on his weapon. "What are you being payed now?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#155 » July 20th, 2015, 10:40 pm

The man smiled "$500,000" he shrugged "Normally I make a point to not involve myself with her sort but for that kind of pay check you can't really say no"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#156 » July 20th, 2015, 11:52 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of Elements Fury (Ice)


Ione raised an eyebrow. That was far more money than she could afford to pay, and she didn't even have whatever form of money they used, as she doubted that US currency was what they wanted.

She looked over at Patrick. "That's a little out of my price range," she murmured to the winter darkling. "Even if they are talking about US dollars. I don't suppose we have anything they want that we'd be willing to trade?"

User avatar

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 600

Re: Maze Runners

Post#157 » July 21st, 2015, 12:17 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=11&image_id=280[/img]
Reynard ¦ Beast coyote/Romancer ¦ Spring Joyeaux ¦ Mantle 5 ¦ Presence 3 Easy going ¦ wyrd Full ¦ Glamor 9 ¦ Def 3 |


Reynard ponders.

Would the sicissors be worth something like that? Maybe in the Market they would be tradeable but...

He shakes his head then motions at patrick before writing on the ground "trade for labors?"

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#158 » July 23rd, 2015, 2:39 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of Elements Fury (Ice)


"I don't suppose you would be willing to accept something other than money? I can forge documents for you, as long as I have an example of what to copy, supplies, and what information you want on it," Ione offered. If the loyalists didn't want to bargain, then she had no doubt they would have to fight.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#159 » July 24th, 2015, 12:23 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett's face twitched slightly, but he kept silent. They were willingly doing this. He'd rather slit their throats now than let them walk away to privateer another day, but this wasn't his show. These greedy bastards wouldn't die until Patrick and Ione turned him loose.

The Summerling took a long slow breath and let it out to calm the need rolling through him. The Reaper would get it's fill eventually. His hunger would be sated and the song quieted, but not yet. Wait. Wait.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#160 » July 24th, 2015, 6:27 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: -2 ¦ Def 4 / Armor 2/1 (Leather Jacket, Elements 2)¦ Contracts: A Mere Vessel For Loss, Fear is Nothing, Armor of Elements Fury (Water), Remorseless Strike



The Darkling betrayed the slightest hint of emotion as the tips of his mouth turned south.

Barely.

Say what one will about misguided loyalty towards the Gentry but in the words of two great screenwriters at least that was an ethos.

Quislings. For nothing more than money.

They had been warned.

"So be it."

It was apparently war.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#161 » August 2nd, 2015, 5:53 pm

"How are you at painting?" the Elemental replied to Ione.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#162 » August 3rd, 2015, 10:44 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 7/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 1 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts: Armor of the Elements Fury (Ice)


Ione blinked, a little surprised at the question. "I do that well enough, like any good forger," she replied. "Old school skills are always useful."

She frowned a little. "What would you want me to paint?"

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Re: Maze Runners

Post#163 » August 9th, 2015, 9:39 am

"The Concert by Johannes Vermeer" he replied. Anyone with expression 3+ or Academics 3+ knew that The Concert was the most expensive painting stolen in the largest art theft in world history. The theft occurred from a gallery in Boston on March 18, 1990 when thieves stole 13 pieces, collectively and altogether worth $300 million, from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Among the pieces stolen was Vermeer's The Concert, which is considered to be the most valuable stolen painting in the world. A reward of $5,000,000 is still offered for information leading to their return.

"Do you think that will work?" Replied one of the beasts.

"Yes, as long as she makes a perfect forgery then Sarah can pull off the rest." He looked back at the group and held out a hand, there was a pledge coming. "So you create us a near perfect forgery and in return we will not try to stop you. We will let you into that cell, give you the keys and leave. "
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#164 » August 10th, 2015, 3:34 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 10/10 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka was thoroughly confused but kept quiet. He was content with letting those around him, who he hoped understood what the strangers were talking about more than he did, settle things.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#165 » August 10th, 2015, 9:26 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett furled his eyebrows and grunted, glancing to Ione, "Your call."

He preferred just killing them. But if Ione was willing...
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Return to “The Great Stage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest