Maze Runners

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

User avatar

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller
Posts: 5505
Contact:

Maze Runners

Post#1 » March 21st, 2015, 5:08 pm

[img=float-left]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/058/9/2/Waterfall_city_by_Sedeptra.jpg[/img]
1st April 2015

After the Coronation each court had been hard at work making the necessary preparations for the mission at hand. The tents and decorations that had sat on the Quad had been taken down. The main entrance to the Freeholds Hollow was in use, a secret door in the 5th Av / 59th St Subway station led the way. For anyone New to the Freehold it was easy to get to the door, walk into the station and go through the ticket barriers, down an escalator and walk along the next tunnel. Take a left towards the toilets and go through the staff door, the code was changed weekly but every member of the freehold was updated. Security was always high, a few Summer courtiers guarded the entrance to the hedge which sat behind a large set of automatic sliding metal doors. Once in the hedge another long tunnel took you to a circular room filled with old Victorian looking lifts, 8 in Total. Each was colour coded, Green, Red, Orange, Blue, Black, White, Yellow & Brown. The lifts took you to various parts of the Hollow. The first four took you to each courts building and had security codes to activate the lifts. The other four took you to more public areas. Tonight the Black lift was in use, taking people directly into the palace itself. The others had chains and locks to prevent their use.

Crystal & Dr Facilier stood in the palace at the lifts entrance directing people where to go. The instructions were simple, The 4th floor common room which of course meant plenty of stairs. The 4th floor wasn't really used, it contained bedrooms for changelings to stay in. Those on Duty would often stay in a room near their post so they 3rd and 4th floors was usually where guests stayed.

[hr]
@ghostbuster @Kathritana @Iblardora @thebaconmage @kadi @AsleepAgain
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller


Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#2 » March 22nd, 2015, 11:37 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking


Ione made her way to the fourth floor common room, feeling nervous about what they were going to do. At least she would have backup, and plenty of it. She settled down in a chair and did her best to patiently wait for things to start.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#3 » March 23rd, 2015, 1:12 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:


Emmett made his way up casually, and nodded to Ione, "Familiar feeling isn't it? Last time didn't turn out too badly. Aside from the obvious implications, anyway."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#4 » March 23rd, 2015, 11:53 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking


Ione raised an eyebrow at Emmett. "It didn't turn out too badly?" She softly snorted at him. "Well, none of us died, so I suppose that's true."

User avatar

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller
Posts: 6090

Re: Maze Runners

Post#5 » March 24th, 2015, 10:07 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=13[/img]
Patrick Donovan¦ Darkling: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul ¦ Winter Magnate ¦ Mantle 4 ¦ Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman ¦ Striking Looks 2: Dashing ¦ WP: Full ¦ Glamour: Full ¦ Def 4


Leather jacket. Rapier. Two canteens of water. Functional dark clothing. Package of classic cigarettes. Zippo lighter. Handcuffs. Four hundred US dollars in small untraceable bills. One thousand US dollars in hundreds. Fake ID. Mobile phone. Pistol.

A deck of playing cards.

A Darkling could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all of that gear.

Or Monte Carlo for those slightly more refined.

The Winter Magnate was possessed of a soft frown on his features as he entered the room, not from the company but rather because of the nature of the mission. He preferred to work in the dark, on investigations and assignments that never reached the ears of the Freehold. This was almost completely different. Out of sorts.

Nothing wrong with that. Merely different.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

User avatar

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 600

Re: Maze Runners

Post#6 » March 24th, 2015, 10:12 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=11&image_id=280[/img]
Renyard ¦ Beast coyote/Romancer ¦ Spring Joyeaux ¦ Mantle 5 ¦ Presence 3 Easy going ¦ wyrd Full ¦ Glamor 9 ¦ Def 3 |


Reynard moves into the room, his board tucked under his arm . He glances around and nods to each of them. He is dressed in casual clothes. He moves to sit on what ever is available.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#7 » March 25th, 2015, 8:15 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:


Emmett chuckled, and gave a quick nod to the others as they came in, "Not only did no one die, but our mission was a success. I would call that pretty good."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#8 » March 26th, 2015, 7:00 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 10/10 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page



Musouka gripped his rapier tightly as he entered the room. He left his guitar at home, figuring this wouldn't be the time for it.

He could barely contain his nerves. He'd been taught about fear and about using and facing your fears, but he wasn't getting it today. It was a miracle in itself that he was here, shivering in the doorway, as opposed to shivering at home under his sheets.

He took one last look back towards the elevators before finally stepping into the room with all the others.

The numbers encouraged him. There was a strength in numbers. United we stand and all that. He gravitated towards the only familiar face there, smiling at Ione if she looked over. But he didn't say anything, allowing her to finish her conversation before interrupting.

As he waited, his eyes darted around the room nodding at anyone who met his erratic gaze.

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#9 » March 26th, 2015, 8:32 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett gave the newcomer a nod and found a seat. Once he was comfortable, he drew one of the two large, forward curved knives from his belt, and ran a finger across the sharp edge, "Hello, I am Emmett. Welcome to the party."

Charcoal great suit jacket, a button up shirt beneath, and matching pants, the only change from his normal attire was a pair of black combat boots- steel toe at that. The pair of Kukri on his belt weren't casual wear, per se, but the darkling wore them casually enough.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#10 » March 26th, 2015, 8:40 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 9/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking


"Musouka, hello. Come, sit down and join us." Ione gave the boy a smile and gestured to a nearby chair.

User avatar

Iblardora
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 600

Re: Maze Runners

Post#11 » March 26th, 2015, 10:22 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=11&image_id=280[/img]
Renyard ¦ Beast coyote/Romancer ¦ Spring Joyeaux ¦ Mantle 5 ¦ Presence 3 Easy going ¦ wyrd Full ¦ Glamor 9 ¦ Def 3 |


Renyard smiles widely at the new comer and scribbles on the white board in loopy hand writing .

"[font=cursive]Hello.[/font]"

User avatar

AsleepAgain
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 150

Re: Maze Runners

Post#12 » March 27th, 2015, 6:50 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=30&image_id=402[/img]
Musouka ¦ Fairest (Minstrel)/ Autumn Court ¦ Wyrd: 1 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Hauntingly Beautiful ¦ Freehold Status: 1 ¦ City Status: 1 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Armour: 0 ¦ Perception: 7 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamour: 10/10 ¦ Active Contracts: none ¦Character Page


Musouka gives a shy smile and a nod as he takes a seat. He wasn't expecting so much attention and he didn't know what to say. So he didn't say anything.

A moment later, he realizes that he is being rude and turns his gaze to Emmet and Reynard. "Hello. I'm.. Ah.. Musouka." An akward moment later, he turns to Ione and says, "Been well? Since the... err.. tournament, was it?"

User avatar

kadi
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 418

Re: Maze Runners

Post#13 » March 27th, 2015, 5:13 pm

[img=float-left]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4c08Ydgm1qe8w1po1_250.jpg[/img]
Dorcha ¦ Elemental / Woodblood ¦ Summer Court ¦ Mantle • ¦ Autumn Goodwill • ¦ Defense 3 ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Glamor 12/12


Dorcha entered the room slowly, after a quick scan of the room she finds a placeagainst the wall nodding to those she fought with and her partner.

User avatar

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 425

Re: Maze Runners

Post#14 » March 27th, 2015, 8:13 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 9/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking


"I've been well enough," Ione replied. "I've been keeping busy, mostly."

User avatar

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern
Posts: 1621

Re: Maze Runners

Post#15 » March 27th, 2015, 8:29 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=15&image_id=399[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 3/12 ¦ Willpower: [X][X][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts: | Character Page


Emmett gave Dorcha a quick nod, then looked to Reynard and his whiteboard, "Good to know you're in from the cold Benifoxer. Makes life easier."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Return to “The Great Stage”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests