Duty Calls (Ione)

The Changeling play forum. Every scene and glimpse is placed in this particular forum. It does not matter if it is a trip to the supermarket or a trip into the hedge.

Moderator: Changeling Storytellers

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Duty Calls (Ione)

Post#136 » February 23rd, 2015, 1:45 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

Ione knelt down so she was a bit more level with the child, trusting Todd to watch her back if the child was the enemy. She studied the child for a moment, trying to figure out if it was the creature or actually a child.

She tsked at her. "Sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night? You should know better than that," she whispered gently to the girl. There was no need to scare her yet. Not until they knew if she was the child or the Nopporo Bo. "We should get you back inside. But first, are you the little girl they found all wet and cold in the Hamptons?"

[spoiler]Kathritana Ione Perception 6 7 10 3 6 1 8 6 Success! (2) 02/22/15 07:40:16 PM

Kathritana Ione Manip + Persuation 6 (9-Again) 10 1 2 3 5 1 2 Success! (1) 02/22/15 07:43:12 PM[/spoiler]

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#137 » February 24th, 2015, 2:47 pm

"Y-y-yes I am." the little girl seemed afraid. "But...I was going to go see my dad. He is waiting for me."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#138 » February 24th, 2015, 10:15 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

Ione tilted her head as she continued to study the little girl. "If your father is waiting for you, why didn't they take you to him instead of sticking you here?" She raised an eyebrow at the child. "I have no doubt the cops would have happily taken you to your father."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#139 » February 24th, 2015, 11:30 pm

The little girl shrugged "I don't know. I asked... they said no. He told me to sneak out and meet him tonight and he would take me away to live with him."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#140 » February 25th, 2015, 12:38 am

"How did he manage to tell you to sneak out?" Ione asked. "Did he call or something? And where does he live?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#141 » February 25th, 2015, 3:40 am

"He found me, came to see me while I was on the swings" she pointed towards a children's play area within the complex. "He saw my picture in the paper and recognized me."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#142 » February 26th, 2015, 12:45 am

"What is your father's name?" Ione asked, feeling a little suspicious. If it had actually been her father, he should have just been able to walk up to the door and claim her. There would have been paperwork and forms to file, but with the child's birth certificate and his ID, it would have been simple enough. "And when was the last time you saw your father?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#143 » February 27th, 2015, 11:14 pm

"Daddy" The little girl look pleased with herself. There was a pause as she considered the other question "Mummy said he went on vacation a long time ago, he came and found me as soon as he came back."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#144 » March 2nd, 2015, 12:42 am

Ione looked back at Todd, frowning. She mouthed "nopporo bo" at him, raising an eyebrow in question. It sounded to her like the mother had been unable to tell the little girl that her father was dead. Perhaps the nopporo bo was unhappy to find out that he had left a survivor.

She turned back to the little girl. "Can you tell me what happened on the ferry?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#145 » March 4th, 2015, 11:18 pm

The little girl went quiet as she looked down at her feet. She shuffled from side to side and a barely audible whisper could be heard "I can't, if I tell the bad man will come and get me."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#146 » March 5th, 2015, 3:15 am

"It's alright. We're looking for the bad man to stop him, so we need to know," Ione replied gently, mentally wincing as soon as the words were out of her mouth. She had probably pushed too hard too quickly. They weren't cops or anyone the girl would trust, so the child was unlikely to tell them about something that had terrified her.

[spoiler]Kathritana Ione Persuasion + Manipulation 6 (9-Again) 4 4 1 3 3 4 Failure 03/04/15 09:10:47 PM[/spoiler]

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#147 » March 5th, 2015, 8:33 pm

"I....I don't remember" she replied. "I had better be going, my dads waiting."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#148 » March 7th, 2015, 9:08 pm

"How about we take you to your father?" Ione suggested. "Just in case the bad man is still out there."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#149 » March 8th, 2015, 7:20 pm

"Okay. He is not far away though." The girl started to walk up the street.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#150 » March 11th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Ione followed the little girl, giving Todd a worried look. She had a pretty good idea that they were going to see the Nopporo Bo. Things were likely going to get ugly. Hopefully they could keep the child away from the creature.

Return to “The Great Stage”