[NWOD] New Years Eve 2016

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Emmett and "Dave"

Post#241 » January 24th, 2017, 9:00 pm

Wormwood¦Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood made a face. Words hurting a Winter? Ya wish. Nothing could hurt as much as what has driven us into the cold embrace of Sorrow. "Contrary to popular opinion, we ain't cowards. Depends on yer point of view, though. It's a matter of perspective, really. If a winter pulls back, he's got a reason to, usually. But I'm curious enough to agree, anyway. Ya know me, I pull through. Don't make me regret it, though!" He grinned at the end.
His cheeks were flushed with red. The tequila worked its magic. Last time he made a promise while being not exactly sober, he agreed to help Firestorm. That... well, at the very least, he learned some very, very useful things.
So screw being careful every once in a while. Let's run wild, see what this dream stuff is about.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#242 » January 24th, 2017, 10:02 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active contracts:

Emmett may have drank too much, but he lowered his voice a little more, "Wormwood, I've been in this city a while. Word of advice: not all of your compatriots are as honest, and loyal as you are. They get upset, they stall, and they whine when work needs to be done. When there was an evil queen to slay, you know what the winter on my team did? He watched the fight, then took credit for the victory. That's what he did. The Springers, much as I rag on them, did more than it did."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#243 » January 25th, 2017, 3:48 pm

Wormwood¦Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood looked surprised. "Takin' credit, especially stealin' credit, is entirely un-Winter. We ain't supposed to be out in the open, in the eye of the public. At least, that's the way I see it."
He made a face and scratched his chin. "There's bound to be bad apples, I knew that. Comes with the territory. But we also do a lot of work that remains unseen - has to remain unseen, so I think you might underestimate our impact. Still, I thank ya for the warnin'. I really do appreciate it. And wouldn't mind knowin' that credit-stealers name, so I can avoid him and his ilk."
Please don't be Dawn, please don't be Dawn, please don't be Dawn....

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#244 » January 25th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active contracts:

"No, no names. And I understand working under the cover of dark- been there, done that. You and Kaito might be the only ones I like so far, truth be told, but some of your working partners..." Emmett made a face and shook his head, "Anyway. Let's talk about something else while we drink."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Kai and "Claire"

Post#245 » January 26th, 2017, 5:23 am

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 13 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (5 - Attainment)

"Only Social Conservatives." The woman smirked.

"Mostly target shooting, I enjoy the concentration involved and the way mind and body need to work as one. I have played some archery tag though and it is fun - although I feel like a bit of a ringer when I play."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Katrina & Aurora

Post#246 » January 26th, 2017, 5:46 am

Aurora ¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Southern Belle meets Tomboy ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 9 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Yeah. Online shopping has some serious advantages when it comes to difficult to get stuff but even for someone my age it doesn't replace actually hitting up the store in person. While I might order my Game of Thrones t-shirts from the HBO shop I still need to try on a pair of jeans before I buy them. I can order an out of print book from Amazon but I'm still going to check used book stores for it first." The young southern woman shrugged her shoulders.

"So why isn't your girlfriend conducting these interviews herself?"

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Katrina & Aurora

Post#247 » January 26th, 2017, 11:16 am

Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Celestial Master ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 2/3B (Death 5 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 7/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

"Oh she is. We're doing the whole divide and conquer thing." Salem took a long drink.
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#248 » January 27th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Wormwood scratched the back of his head. That wasn't exactly what he expected, and felt kind of uncomfortable.
When Emmett suggested changing the topic, the Tunnelgrub shrugged, nodded, and said "Yeah, that kinda talk makes the liqueur bitter. Which reminds me: Lemons and food - let's get some!"

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#249 » January 27th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦

"Why not guns?" The question was stated as if there was an obvious connection between the two types of shooting.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#250 » January 27th, 2017, 4:53 pm

"Ha! Last time that happened, I had a woman licking salt off my chest. Sure."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#251 » January 27th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 13 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (5 - Attainment)

Claire shrugged her shoulders. "I am from a rural area so I learned how to handle a rifle, I even worked a couple of summers at a historical park in high school and learned how to load and fire a musket, but firearms have always left me cold. With a bow your whole body is involved and there is a physical technique involved - almost a set of rote movements that require mental fortitude and physical practice to master. There is something almost 'zen' about assuming the stance, nocking the arrow, taking aim, drawing the string and focusing fully on the movements and shot to come."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#252 » January 28th, 2017, 11:19 am

Wormwood looked flabbergasted. "Ebuh-...Say what now?"

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#253 » January 29th, 2017, 5:30 am

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

"Never got into shooting, but I can understand it can be quite interesting. I can see why the 'zen' of an archery round would be equally interesting. I find mine in the fight, where the adrenaline is going and the hits are rolling."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#254 » January 29th, 2017, 5:31 am

Emmett just grinned, "Body shots on a dare at Valentine's day. Really odd feeling, that."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#255 » January 29th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦

Blackmaw grunted concommitally and grabbed some more food. "Never felt that... 'Zen'. Noth when shooting, not when fighting. Don't want to, either." He went about his plate. This wasn't seconds, more like eigths. Would he ever stop stuffing himself?

Return to “Studio 54”