[NWOD] New Years Eve 2016

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Kai and "Claire"

Post#271 » February 5th, 2017, 10:55 am

Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦

"In the zone, yes. But Zen is a sense of peace, no?"

The Ogre watched Kai dance. It looked strange to him, he didn't get the appeal... but he knew when he was challenged to do something, so... he wiggled a bit, then moved a limb or two.
This felt strange. Was this right? He was missing something, wasn't he?
Blackmaw stopped moving his limbs completely against the rythm of the music.

He expectantly looked at "Claire". What would she do?
► Show Spoiler

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Re: Apollo, Lilah and Mirv

Post#272 » February 5th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

"Really now? How's the Old World?"

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#273 » February 7th, 2017, 2:53 am

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 13 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (5 - Attainment)

Claire was not a fan of the music. Hip Hop was not really her style and the hip hop theme from a bad Michael Bay movie was most certainly not her "jam".

Instead when she emerged onto the dance floor her movements were out of time with the beats. They were older, much older, each move stolen from a classical form of dance. A bit of waltz. A bit of tango. Even a hint of the lambada. Each step, each movement an elegant protest against the music and seemed to involve the young woman "ruling" over the beats as her body imposed its own order on the universe of the dance floor.

► Show Spoiler
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#274 » February 7th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Blackmaw¦ Ogre Gristlegrinder¦ Summer Courtier ¦ Mantle 1 ¦ ¦ Giant Merit ¦ Defense: 2¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 5/5¦ Health : 9/9 ¦ Wyrd: 2 ¦ Speed 12¦

With a reluctant, but acknowledging grunt, Blackmaw told Kai "Even I can tell that was good. Whatever it is you need for dancing: she has it."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#275 » February 8th, 2017, 2:11 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai shook his head. No wonder Claire hadn't wanted to dance. Her whole routine just went against the spirit of the thing to him. It was good, but it just didn't fit. He shrugged to Marcus, and stayed on the dance floor. He might prefer rock, but this was perfectly fine with him, and he could dance to it just fine.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#276 » February 8th, 2017, 3:23 pm

The Gristlegrinder noted that dancing was apparently more than just a one-off activity. He shrugged, and grabbed some more food. Time to go home, hit the bed. If you want to grow stronger, you need to rest properly. And you could rest best with a full belly. He waved at Kai and told Claire "Was nice meeting you. Gotta go" before steering towards the door, with a full plate for the way.
Who needed etiquette when you could have perfectly fine food instead?

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#277 » February 16th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Apollo ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Character Page
"The same as its been for a long time. I suppose with recent political developments its in crisis mode right now. "
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Katrina & Aurora

Post#278 » February 16th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Vitae: 12 ¦ Willpower: 5/6 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
Katrina laughed "Trust me honey, childrens literature is cheap lies. Most of it is damn right disturbing. Little Red Riding hood was a favourite of mine when I was a child... Then I did a college course and had to analyse it. When they asked me to analyse beauty and the beast I was done."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Katrina & Aurora

Post#279 » February 16th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Aurora ¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Southern Belle meets Tomboy ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 9 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Stockholm Syndrome with singing household items." Sara shook her head.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#280 » February 16th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Mirvalad¦ Mastigos¦ Guardians of the Veil¦ Status (Consilium): 0 ¦ ¦ ¦ Defense: 2¦ Mana: 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 6/6¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Gnosis:3 ¦ ¦

"Eh, things'll turn out okay, I'm sure. I prefer to think that the world has been going down the gutter for ages, and it's not very likely I will be around when everything comes crashing down, right?"

"Of course I will be, that'd be just my luck."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: [NWOD] New Years Eve 2016

Post#281 » February 16th, 2017, 8:32 pm

! Message from: Matt
Please Note, the NYE thread will be closing in around 24 hours. A Valentines Day one will start shortly after.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “Studio 54”