2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ione & Wormwood

Post#211 » February 22nd, 2016, 4:07 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione closed her eyes and swung her finger back and forth through the air to the childish chant. At the end, she opened her eyes and nodded her head at the guy she was pointing to. "Guy in the pinstripe suit with all the piercings. Let's see if he needs a wingwoman for the night."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#212 » February 22nd, 2016, 7:42 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

"Let's" Wormwood agreed with a nod, and offered her his arm.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#213 » February 23rd, 2016, 10:44 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai looked up at the pair coming towards him and held up his shot glass, "Cheers."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#214 » February 23rd, 2016, 10:57 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

"Cheeers!" Wormwood answered, glass raised high.
There was no need for any more words right now. Only drinking.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#215 » February 24th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai adjusted his cufflinks a little and set his shotglass aside, "Can I help you folks? Or do you just need a drinking partner?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#216 » February 25th, 2016, 12:43 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

"While I certainly wouldn't turn down a drinking buddy, I'm here for my dare," Ione said, giving him a bright smile. "I was hoping you could help me with it."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#217 » February 25th, 2016, 1:26 am

Kai raised an eyebrow, "Sure. I can never turn down helping a pretty lady. What can I do for you?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#218 » February 25th, 2016, 6:49 pm

"My dare is to play wingwoman for someone, and you were the lucky person chosen at random to benefit from my hard work." Ione finished off her drink. "How does that sound to you?"

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#219 » February 29th, 2016, 1:25 pm

Kai grinned, "Not what I was expecting." he glanced to Wormwood and raised an eyebrow, "Not up for finding someone to warm the night? Or do you already have someone?"
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#220 » February 29th, 2016, 4:41 pm

Wormwood gave him a slightly melancholic smile and simply said "I'm good, thanks."
He theatrically looked around and continued in a more cheerful manner "Ya already set yer eyes on someone?", with wiggling eyebrows.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#221 » March 1st, 2016, 1:35 am

Kai shrugged, "No," he admitted, "Truth be told, I'm just here to not be stuck at home or at work. I wasn't particularly looking."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#222 » March 1st, 2016, 10:06 am

Wormwood grinned broadly "Well, Let's start lookin', then!"

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#223 » March 1st, 2016, 10:44 pm

"And this is why stripping naked and dancing on the bar would have been easier." Ione smiled ruefully and shook her head a little.

"Let's start with what kind of person you're interested in, and we'll see if we can find someone who fits those parameters."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#224 » March 1st, 2016, 10:46 pm

Kai did a double take, then laughed, "Well you just gave yourself a head start."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#225 » March 1st, 2016, 11:19 pm

"Sorry ta break it to ya, but I don't think ya can be yer own wingwoman" Wormwood said gleefully to both of them.
"But ya can keep that in the back of your head. No one said the wingwomanin' had ta be succesfull, eh?" he winked. This was all very amusing in his tipsy state.
"So... D'ya see any likely candidates for second place?"

Return to “Studio 54”