2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Claire and Katrina (Feb 14th)

Post#196 » February 13th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"I still enjoy searching for alternative explanations and theories for movies. Makes even the bad ones interesting." Claire sipped on her drink.

"We need a room, a bottle and a group. I can handle the room."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#197 » February 13th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page
Katrina smiled "I can handle the bottle." Katrina said pouring another glass of Champagne and topping up Claire's glass as well.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#198 » February 13th, 2016, 11:49 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"That just leaves the bodies, intelligent and hopefully attractive bodies."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#199 » February 13th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page
Katrina smiled "I am sure we can rustle up some willing victims."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Sarah and Kai

Post#200 » February 14th, 2016, 1:02 am

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai nodded, "Right. Good to meet you, Sarah."

With that, he took a step away and into the crowd. For now.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Sarah and Kai

Post#201 » February 14th, 2016, 1:10 am

Aurora¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 2 ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Enjoy your evening."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#202 » February 15th, 2016, 7:18 am

"If Hollywood was right all we are required to do is flash a bit of leg." Claire smirked. "I shall go grab the room." She began the process of sliding out of the booth.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ione & Wormwood

Post#203 » February 16th, 2016, 7:14 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione sipped at her drink as she looked around the room. "I recognize a good number of people, although I have no idea if any of them are interested in someone and need me to play wingwoman." She shook her head. "Stripping and dancing naked on the bar would be easier than this."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#204 » February 16th, 2016, 7:46 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

This time, Wormwood spat his drank as he choked, leaving him redheaded. Punching his chest, he said "Ya for real?"
He shook his head. "That's.... unusual."
His shirt was wet from the last bit of Glenfarclas. Instead of his usual unhappy expression at such a waste, he brightened up in a smile.
Hello~, reason!
He took off his shirt. This couldn't have gone better if he had planned it. Usually, this would have been uncomfortable for him, but he was in the presence of a woman who'd rather strip and dance naked than play wingwoman, there was no one around he knew and the rest of his inhibitions was taken care of by the whisky's magic.
He stroke his chin, then waved his fingers in a snapping motion and said:
"How about this: We go and ask them? As I gather it, a wingwoman is helpful and thus ya'd always like to have one, ya're very attractive which should make it easier, and last but not least, ya'll have to try anyway, so some sort of startin' point is better than none, ain't I right?" He smiled.
" Now, 'xcuse me just a sec, please" he said, approaching the bartender with a "This works too, right? Another daring Glenfarclas then, please!"

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#205 » February 16th, 2016, 8:08 pm

The bartender shrugged and returned with a glass and whisper.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#206 » February 16th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood returned with his drink to Ione. He swaggered a bit, which is why he decided to stop drinking for a while.
He wouln't want to emberass himself... any further, anyway.

He smiled at Ione, curious what would happen now.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#207 » February 18th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

"Ask who?" Ione frowned at her glass. Perhaps they had made her drinks stronger than normal, because she hadn't exactly followed what he had said. "If you have someone in mind, by all means, lead the way. I'll certainly make an attempt to play wingwoman for whoever."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#208 » February 18th, 2016, 7:19 pm

"Ya said ya recognized someone here."
Wormwood looked around to see if he could see anyone he knew. Or someone that knew Ione.
Otherwise, he'd probably just go pick somebody that looked a little lost and ask them if they'd like a wingwoman.
He looked at her: "Are ya alright? Ya look confused."

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#209 » February 20th, 2016, 8:16 pm

"When you suggested we go talk to them, I thought you had someone in mind." Ione shrugged. "While I do recognize people, I don't know many of them personally, and I think some of them already have someone."

She grinned. "Why don't we just pick someone at random? Go eeny-meeny-miiny-mo?" The randomness suited her mood.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#210 » February 20th, 2016, 8:21 pm

That made Wormwood grin. "Playin' cupid for a stranger? Sounds like the good deed of the day, count me in!" He chuckled, looked around, then said with a theatratical bow to Ione "The honour of pickin' tonight's luckiest clubgoer is all yours, m'lady."

Return to “Studio 54”