2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Claire and Katrina (Feb 14th)

Post#181 » February 9th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"Well there you go, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make this secret Santa event happen." She sipped on her drink and smiled.

"You know I always wondered about those missions in Mission Impossible. Agents were always given the option of refusing yet the briefing always self destructed before an reply could be given. What if the agent had to turn down the mission? Did they have to dial a super secret number at the CIA to call in sick or hungover? If the original mission briefing self destructed did the MI administration need to create a whole new one for the next agent?"
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#182 » February 9th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page
Katrina smiled "I always thought the if you choose to accept it was rhetorical. They appear to be asking nicely, but really the self destruct is so they couldn't refuse and were stuck with the mission."

"Bang... Tag not it!"
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: 2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

Post#183 » February 9th, 2016, 8:32 pm

The Thearch winked and went back to serving other customers.

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#184 » February 9th, 2016, 9:01 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"Well if you give enough people the option to choose eventually someone will make the decision you were unprepared for them to make. That would have been an interesting episode or movie premise. 'Ferris Bueller, Mission Impossible Agent' slacking off on the international stage."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#185 » February 9th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page
Katrina smiled "That would make... either an amusing spoof or poorly written and executed spoof."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#186 » February 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

"What is your opinion on that theory about the movie, that Ferris did not exist and that everything happened in Cameron's head as he created a fictional world in order to build up the courage to finally confront his father."

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ione & Wormwood

Post#187 » February 10th, 2016, 1:22 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione politely applauded and gave him a smile. "As a first dare, that wasn't too bad." She finished off her drink. "I need to attend to mine now."

She looked around, shrugged, and picked a mostly empty spot on the floor. Once there, she started dancing to the song, but that didn't last long. Either the drink went to her head too fast, or she stepped in something wet and slippery, she stumbled. And then she fell, landing on her ass on the floor.

Ione sat there shocked for a moment, then she started laughing. Perhaps she had made a fool of herself, but she still had a dare to finish. There was nothing sexy about falling down.

She stood back up, dusted off her skirt, and tried again. She danced for a little while, arms overhead and hips swaying to the beat of the song. Her second attempt went much better than the first, and when she finished, she smiled.

"Time for another drink, I think."

► Show Spoiler

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#188 » February 10th, 2016, 7:42 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood watched her dance and found a frog in his throat when speaking again.
"Erm...Wow...er, yeah, sure" he managed, and went up to the bar with her.
"Was that sufficient? Another one, then. Dare."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#189 » February 10th, 2016, 10:20 am

A drink was served along side of a whisper dare.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#190 » February 10th, 2016, 10:56 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood nearly emptied his drink in one go after hearing the dare. He considered being a smartass and just tell the barkeep "I found one". But he assumed staying true to the Spirit of the law was rather important here. A deep sighed escaped him, then he shrugged.
"The second one's easier, but more emberassin'. What 'bout yars? Cheers!" He lifted his glass towards Ione.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#191 » February 13th, 2016, 12:09 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

"Long island ice tea, please," Ione said to a bartender. "And another dare."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#192 » February 13th, 2016, 5:04 am

A Long Island Ice Tea and a whisper.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#193 » February 13th, 2016, 6:20 pm

Ione accepted the drink, sipping at it while she thought over the dare. "Mine is... puzzling," she said to Wormwood. "I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I'm to play wingwoman for a friend, and I can't say that's something I've ever done before."

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#194 » February 13th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Wormwood nearly choked. "Wingwoman, eh? Can't say I got much experience with this whole dating-game. Got married and ditched rather early, and that was enough for me. " He was surprised by his honesty. Must be the drinks.
"I guess a start would be to find a friend of ya and someone he's interested in. Ya seein' someone around here?"

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#195 » February 13th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Katrina smiled "It is certainly logical and the theory is actually pretty good. However I don't subscribe to the theory, it is not what the writers were trying to convey. Had they been someone would have taken credit for that stroke of genius years ago. "
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “Studio 54”