2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

Post#1 » January 22nd, 2016, 3:41 pm

Club B doesn't really need a fancy name. It has the location, smack dab on the tradition boundary between Chelsea and the Meatpacking District. It has the talent, being a spot known for guest appearances by NYC's best local DJs, local musicians, and kick ass theme nights. It also had the reputation as the kind of place where everyone had fun, where who you were in every day life did not matter and the mask you showed to the world could be removed for a night. Motto of the establishment was "Be Free" and the place did its best to live up to that standard.

There were two floors to the establishment, the large first floor with space for over five hundred, five fully stocked bars and actually enough restrooms, and the VIP second floor with room for three hundred, three fully stocked bars, semi-private booths, six private rooms which fit ten to fifteen people each and full bottle service.

The place was crazy almost every night but tonight, on the 14th, was the club's most famous night: The I Hate Valentine's Day Party.

This was the event for crazy couples, daring singles, and everyone else. It was dedicated to all of those who hated the day, who resented the crass commercialization of affection, loathed the pressure from friends and family to find "Mister or Miss Right", hated the subtle expectations placed on both genders by the nature of the day. It was an event for people to just be themselves, to have fun, to let loose, to meet old or new friends, and to Hate Valentine's Day together.

All PCs are invited and have VIP tickets. The club does not give out drink tickets ... however there is an unofficial policy where the price of a drink is lowered to a penny for anyone willing to play a round of Truth or Dare.

Mage PCs know that this club is owned by Donatien of the Silver Ladder.

For all PCs ... remember the follow the Studio 54 rules.

All Kindred automatically have Blush of Health and the ability to keep food down until the end of the scene. Predator's Taint is also not a factor.

Song playing -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUwauaE0zEE
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: 2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

Post#2 » January 22nd, 2016, 10:50 pm

Noctum ¦ Obrimos ¦ Eyes of Ain Soph ¦ Mysterium ¦ Linguistics Expert ¦ Striking Looks 2: Raw Latin Sex Appeal ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Armor: 3 (Unseen Shield) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Active Spells: Unseen Shield (6), Magic Shield (1), Spacial Map ¦ Character Page
Noctum entered the bar, it wasn't her first time here. She smiled at the doorman as she entered and made her way straight to the bar picking up the cocktail list and flipping to page three.... right where she had left off. "I will have an El Zombie please " she paused "You know Zombie in Spanish is not spelt with an E on the end... anyhow I will take Truth."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#3 » January 22nd, 2016, 11:22 pm

Donatien¦ Thyrsus / The Reality Makers ¦ Silver Ladder ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Silver Ladder: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Suave ¦ Striking Looks 2: Where Cool and Hot Meet

The owner took this drink order himself, making it with an generous pour and a practiced skill.

He grinned as he approached Noctum with the drink and winked when he gave her the drink.

"Satisfy my curiosity and stroke my imagination dear friend, if you had choose which gender you preferred to hook up with, who is winning: Mars or Venus?"

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#4 » January 22nd, 2016, 11:32 pm

Noctum ¦ Obrimos ¦ Eyes of Ain Soph ¦ Mysterium ¦ Linguistics Expert ¦ Striking Looks 2: Raw Latin Sex Appeal ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Armor: 3 (Unseen Shield) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Active Spells: Unseen Shield (6), Magic Shield (1), Spacial Map ¦ Character Page
Noctum laughed "Difficult question with such strict criteria but... it would have to be Mars."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#5 » January 22nd, 2016, 11:40 pm

Donatien¦ Thyrsus / The Reality Makers ¦ Silver Ladder ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Silver Ladder: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Suave ¦ Striking Looks 2: Where Cool and Hot Meet

The Thearch fist pumped with a smirk. "Always nice to have a chance." He winked at Noctum. "Anyone special or potentially special you hope show up tonight?"

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#6 » January 22nd, 2016, 11:43 pm

Noctum smiled "Oh there is this funny... attractive" she started to lean on the bar in a seductive way. "well dressed man." She paused for a breif moment "That's totally not you. Sorry I could not resist."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#7 » January 22nd, 2016, 11:50 pm

The Thearch mockingly held his chest. "Oh you wound me so." He then winked. "Lucky guy."

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#8 » January 23rd, 2016, 12:30 am

Baroness Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 3, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 11 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Deputy of the Domain/Regent of Gramercy

The women entered the bar with arms locked, separating only to show off their VIP passes to the man on the door.

They explored the top floor first, taking their time as they slowly approached the bar.

Two pennies were placed on the counter.

"Two Vino." The dark haired woman pointed at a specific bottle, a red.

"Two Veritas."

The woman behind the bar smiled.

"Favorite position?" It was directed at the dark haired woman. "Favorite part of your partner's body?"

"69." Came the quick reply from the brunette.

"Everything. However her legs if I had to pick just one part." That was the blonde.

The waitress smiled and nodded, moving on to the next customer as the ladies each took a glass.

Caroline Stewart¦ Daeva/Toreador ¦ Lancea et Sanctum ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 4, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool Smart Chick ¦ Striking Looks 2: Classy and Sexy ¦ BP: Obf 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#9 » January 23rd, 2016, 8:27 am

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦

Wormwood looked around.
It was his first time here, and so much was going on, he had to orient himself to find the bar.
Since he was not really paying much attention, he did not know the topic of the party until he heard people talk about it.
Meh, he was mainly here for the booze. Not like people would approach him, anyway.
Most everyone in here seemed to be goodlooking, stylish, or both. He was neither, really.
So he headed straight for the nearest bar and took a free seat.
"Do you have Glenfarclas? The 8 year old Cask-proof stuff?"

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#10 » January 23rd, 2016, 5:51 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione strode up to the bar, and flashed the bartender a bright smile. "Sex on the beach, please, and I'll take dare."

She was dressed for much warmer weather in a shimmering sleeveless blouse and a barely-there mini-skirt. There was nothing quite like protesting the cold weather by refusing to dress for it.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#11 » January 23rd, 2016, 6:34 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦

Wormwood's question was left unanswered due to the noise. Then he Heard something.
Her voice caught his interest. Wormwood Turned his neck to See where it came from.
She looked stunning. She also looked like she had to be cold, dressed like that in this weather. Finally, she seemed to be alone and he was lonely and bored.
"What the hell", he thought. "I'd like company, trying to just Talk won't hurt." Also, she said something that caught his interest. He really should've read that flyer.
He approached Ione and spoke up:
"Excuse me, what does " take a dare" mean?"
When he did, he felt even more out of place than before and Kind of stupid. Having left his jackett at tje reception, he wore plain Jeans and a simple White shirt. His glasses were the most noticeable thing about him, and not in a very flattering way. Except if you did not mind big glasses.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#12 » January 23rd, 2016, 6:51 pm

A bartender was just about to reply to Wormwood when he shifted away from the bar, leaving the bartender to shrug and move on to the next customer.

One of the female bartenders served Ione, making a good 'Sex on the Beach' on the fly with a bit of extra effort into the shakes.

When it was finished she placed it in front of Ione and then leaned in with a whisper.

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#13 » January 24th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai came in wearing a custom fit pinstripe suit. On the surface, It looks like the something Katrina pick out- far too expensive for his own taste. Except that his cufflinks are tiny spikes, and every button has a tiny Hydra emblem engraved into it.

His normal array of piercings in full display. All platinum- he just wasn't a fan of gold.

He made his way on over to the bar, and forced a little smile and some manners, "A double scotch and some truth, please."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#14 » January 24th, 2016, 6:12 pm

The booze was brought over by one of the male staff, the double poured with skill and set in front of the new arrival. "Kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#15 » January 25th, 2016, 2:51 am

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦Character Page
Katrina made her way up to the VIP area. To the keen fashionista she was wearing a Zuhair Murad dress, Alexander McQueen Shoes and carrying a Valentino handbag. She made her way to the bar, waiting politely for her turn. "A glass of Champagne with a side order of dare." she usually ordered a bottle but ordering an entire bottle on truth or dare night was crossing a line.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Return to “Studio 54”