2016 I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: Ione & Wormwood

Post#226 » March 3rd, 2016, 10:26 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai hummed and looked around the room, "I dunno. I think she can definitely be her own wing-woman. After all, it is most important to keep yourself away from bad decisions, yea?"
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#227 » March 3rd, 2016, 10:47 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

To that, Wormwood grinned, said "I like how ya think!" and lifted his glass.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#228 » March 4th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione sighed and shook her head. "I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to play wingwoman for someone else, not for me." She ran a hand through her hair before muttering, "Maybe I can trade my dare for a different one? Something that doesn't require someone else's cooperation."

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#229 » March 5th, 2016, 11:59 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 8/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai shrugged, "Sorry, I don't mean to be un-cooperative."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#230 » March 7th, 2016, 1:05 pm

Wormwood¦ Darkling Tunnelgrub ¦ Winter Courtier ¦ Mantle 2 ¦¦ Defense: 3¦ Glamour : 5/10 ¦ Willpower: 4/4¦ Health : 7/7 ¦ Wyrd:1 ¦ Speed 11¦ Active Contracts:

Wormwood shook his head "Yeah no, that'd be too easy. I don't think ya can switch dares. If ya could exchange a dare for one ya like more, wouldn't that make the dare superfluous in the first place? The dares're meant t'make us interact, no? Don't think they'd let ya. Which reminds me: What's gonna happen if ya can't pull through? Pay for the drink? Kicked out?"
He was slightly slurring. His warm-up drinking started to take it's toll.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#231 » March 9th, 2016, 1:40 am

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 8/8 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 8/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking | Contracts:

Ione ran a hand through her hair. "I have no idea what they'll do. I'll pay for my drink if I need to; that's not a problem. They're certainly not going to kick me out." She shrugged and looked down at her empty glass. The buzz from her last two drinks pleasantly softened the edges of everything, including the disappointment of being unable to do her dare. Ah, well. Such as life.

vonRiva
Intern
Intern

Post#232 » March 18th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Wormwood shook his head "Ya serious about givin' up before tryin?"

Return to “Studio 54”