The Back To Hogwarts Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Firinn & Dimitri

Post#256 » September 29th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Dimitri
Dimitri frowned "Thats what the universe wants you to think, the universe is lying to you. That explanation would also raise other questions. I think its easier to just take it as the universe is messing with us."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#257 » September 30th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

Claire grinned.

"If that is the case then the Universe would possess a sense of humour similar to that Great Aunt or Uncle every family seems to have, the one everyone tries to avoids at weddings but who cannot be seated with anyone other than family due to the potential embarrassment."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Re: The Back To Hogwarts Party

Post#258 » September 30th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 5/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai had been relaxing and generally hanging out when Ione sat down in her pretty little Beauxbatons outfit. He smiled at her, and gave his best imitation of Katrina's Russian accent, "You dance well. I wish that I could play such music as to see you smile and dance again."
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Kai and Ione

Post#259 » September 30th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Kai Armand ¦ Gangrel ¦ Unaligned ¦ Defense: 2/Armor: 1/2B ¦ Vitae: 5/12 ¦ Willpower: full ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ BP: AOTP ¦ Blush of Life

Kai had been relaxing and generally hanging out when Ione sat down in her pretty little Beauxbatons outfit. He smiled at her, and gave his best imitation of Katrina's Russian accent, "You dance well. I wish that I could play such music as to see you smile and dance again."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#260 » October 1st, 2015, 7:23 pm

Dimitri
Dimitri chuckled "Of course it does."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Aurora & Noctum

Post#261 » October 1st, 2015, 7:25 pm

Noctum ¦ Character Page

"Well you always get that one that surprises you."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Salem, Julian, and Morningstar

Post#262 » October 1st, 2015, 7:27 pm

Julian shrugged "Depends on what you are looking for, a few drinks no problem. A bar maid to use her expert counseling skills. A hook up with a random person. We try to cater for every event."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#263 » October 1st, 2015, 11:56 pm

[quote="TheBaconMage"]
Salem ¦ Moros ¦ Adamantine Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Defense: 3/Armor 1/2B (Death 3 Entropic Guard) ¦ Mana: 7/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Spells: Entropic Guard

Salem shrugged, "Sorry, you called it the Vegas of New York. That gives a specific image."
Mage:

Changeling:

Vampire:

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#264 » October 1st, 2015, 11:58 pm

Aurora¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 1 ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"For those you duck quick, assess the situation and deal with it." Aurora shrugged. "Or you make sure you don't do the same thing twice."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#265 » October 4th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"Well I do not recall the Universe almost suffering a stroke when Yale admitted a gay African-American Jewish woman." Claire shook her head and finished off her butter beer. "In quote unquote liberal families our black sleep play golf with Fox News on air personalities." She shudder and glanced at her empty bottle. "However I find myself far too sober to discuss Great Uncle James at this particular moment."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#266 » October 4th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Dimitri
Dimitri laughed "In my family it was not an aunt or uncle, it was my Grandmother, although at times it was mortifying and others it was hilarious. So before we get to the point where we start telling people about embarrassing family members and dying a little more inside because yet another person knows what you have to deal with.... What movies do you like, besides Harry Potter."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#267 » October 4th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Noctum ¦ Character Page

"For me its turn, shield your eyes and get into a fetal position to avoid being blinded by shattering glass. Explosions in a lab are never good."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#268 » October 4th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Julian laughed "It's New York City, everything has to be bigger, better and a hell of a lot more fun and as a policy hookers are out so there is no fear of accidentally marring one when you are shit faced."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#269 » October 4th, 2015, 2:20 pm

Aurora¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 1 ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Well I will teach you Archery but I draw the line at explosions. I'm not one of those Gryffindor slash Huffelpuffs who love blowing things up, as much as Crazy Harry is one of my favorite Muppets."

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#270 » October 4th, 2015, 5:18 pm

"I like Christopher Nolan's work, especially Inception and the Dark Knight trilogy. I love Bill Murray in pretty much everything, Ghostbusters, Stripes, Groundhog Day and Rushmore are my favourites." She paused for a moment. "I am afraid that if I quoted my full list we might be here all night." Claire chuckled to herself. "What about yourself? Any specific films beyond Harry Potter catch your fancy?"

Return to “Studio 54”