The Back To Hogwarts Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Aurora & Noctum

Post#226 » September 22nd, 2015, 10:53 pm

Aurora¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 1 ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

Aurora did not know whether she should be turned on or grossed out by that revelation.

"My favorite Christmas present ever was a balanced rapier sword."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Firinn & Dimitri

Post#227 » September 22nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

Mock horror appeared on Claire's face. "Oh no Death Eater Dmitri said the F-Word, whatever shall we do. My innocent ears are forever befouled by the verbal corruption."

Her shocked face slowly turned into a grin. "It is fine. 'What The Fuck' is an expression I commonly use myself when marking first year papers."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Re: Katrina, Lee, Robert & Eric

Post#228 » September 23rd, 2015, 8:57 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
"One pair... One hundred pairs whats the difference?" she paused for a second, realizing the answer from her audience was going to be 99. "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. There are many different shoes for all different occasions. I am ambitious so need a pair for every occasion."
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#229 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:03 pm

Dimitri
Dimitri laughed "Call me traditional but its impolite to swear in front of a lady."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#230 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:05 pm

Noctum ¦ Character Page

"So if I get you for secret santa I know roughly what I need to buy." she smiled .
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#231 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:36 pm

Lee shrugged. "I have ten pairs and I always felt like I was over doing it a bit." She shook her head. "Guess I have to turn in my chick card and boobs."

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#232 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:52 pm

Fìrinn¦ Mastigos / Sphinx ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Mysterium: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Smart Snarker ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 10 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: First Impressions (4 - Attainment)

"I absolve you of your sin." Claire grinned and made a vague gesture with her right hand. "Go and sin some more in order to truly push your limitations and challenge yourself."

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#233 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:56 pm

Aurora¦ Obrimos ¦ Adamantine Arrow ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Arrow: 1 ¦ Striking Looks: Pretty Eyes and Athletic ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 8 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells: Temporal Dodge (3 - Attainment), Omnivision (Attainment)

"Actually I'm pretty much good on the weapons front, well a girl like me is never fully satisfied, but I have most of what I need." She nodded twice. "What I am looking for is one of those badass leather long coats. Cliche and silly I know but I love that Harry Dresden look."

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ione and Dorcha

Post#234 » September 23rd, 2015, 10:59 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

After dancing for a little while, Ione was thirsty, so she politely excused herself from the dance floor with a pleasant goodbye to Dorcha.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Re: The Back To Hogwarts Party

Post#235 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:02 pm

Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

Ione went back to the bar and took a seat. "Strawberry margarita, please," she asked the bartender. Once she had her drink and paid for it, she looked around the room, waiting for someone to catch her interest.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#236 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:19 pm

Noctum ¦ Character Page

"You would stand out like a sore thumb with that coat." She paused for a moment "Conceptual Reality, anyone wearing one usually has some form of dodgy dealing going on so peoples eyes are going to naturally be drawn to you."

"Still, you would look bad ass doing whatever it is you were doing."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#237 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:20 pm

Dimitri
Dimitri smirked "Ahh you want the ex army guy... the one who says cunt and everything."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#238 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:28 pm

Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 (Myrmidon) ¦ City Status: 2 (Head Harpy) ¦ Gangrel Status: 4 (Priscus) ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page
Katrina shrugged "I am sure you can survive on ten pairs. For me its an addiction / image thing."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#239 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:38 pm

"Actually I prefer the refined individual who knows when the moment is right to unleash a proper cuss word which happens to perfectly encapsulate a situation or provide the right amount of punch to a statement." Claire grinned. "Such as 'I believe that Donald Trump is an absolute fucking tool'."

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#240 » September 23rd, 2015, 11:41 pm

"I know right?" Aurora grinned. "I would just do random things with it. Get coffee in my badass longcoat, buy textbooks in my badass longcoat, hit the cafeteria that serves all day breakfast in my badass longcoat. Every mundane thing you do suddenly becomes epic."

Return to “Studio 54”