I Hate Valentine's Day Party

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

kadi
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Spin The Bottle

Post#481 » February 15th, 2015, 5:30 pm

[spoiler]sorry I've been away for a couple days[/spoiler]
as ione picks dare dircha smirks and stands to remove her last piece of clothing "well, I'm out" chucking she gathers her clothes and tosses on Emmett's shirt, as she goes to leave she lends over and whispers something to Emmett.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#482 » February 15th, 2015, 5:39 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=123[/img]
Baroness Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 3, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2

"Alright. I shall take one for the team." Gabriella grinned and began to remove her leather boots.
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#483 » February 15th, 2015, 5:54 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=96[/img]
Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Striking Looks 4: Character Page

Dimitri smiled "Oh please... you know you love it." He moved down to Gabriella's feet making himself comfortable. He gently took her left leg in his arms and slowly started kissing, from her feet all the way up her leg. He was rather gentle and took his time, had she been interested in men she would have have been a very lucky woman. Once finished he span the bottle. Mitchel.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#484 » February 15th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Gabriella smiled.

"You're rather good at that." Good. Not good at it for a man. Good.

Mitchell spoke a moment later.

"Dare."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#485 » February 15th, 2015, 6:20 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=96[/img]

"This lovely lady obviously has the hots for you." he smiled "I think she would really really appreciate a strip tease."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

TheBaconMage
Intern
Intern

Post#486 » February 15th, 2015, 6:22 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=14&image_id=277[/img]
Emmett ¦ Darkling Razorhand/Leechfinger ¦ Summer Court Mantle: 1 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Glamour: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Contracts:

Emmett chuckled and scooped Dorcha up as soon as she leaned in, "I think it's time I took care of my last dare. Enjoy your game folks. Good to have met you all."

He tossed a quick off-handed salute to the group, and made his exit, carrying the woman wearing nothing but his own shirt out with him.
Mage:
Salem: Moros Arrow, Presence 3: Confident

Changeling:
Emmett: Summer Darkling, Razorhand/Leechfinger, Presence 3: Dangerous

Vampire:
Kai Armand: Gangrel, Presence 2

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#487 » February 15th, 2015, 6:35 pm

[spoiler]Ghostbuster Mitchell Dex + Express + SL 5 10 4 8 6 10 8 1 Success! (4) 02/15/15 01:26:52 PM[/spoiler]

Mitchell stood up with a grin and moved towards where Ione was sitting.

The song changed as he did so.

[spoiler][bbvideo=560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM[/bbvideo][/spoiler]

He began to move in time with the music, movements that were timed to be slightly jerky. The t-shirt was off quickly and tossed aside.

Then he undid his belt ... and shook his hips to to begin the slow, ever so slow, process of dropping them to the floor.

Inch by inch.

His head nods in time with each beat.

He totally would fit in at the Roxbury with Steve and Doug Butabi.

The pants hit the ground and he lifted each leg out, moving his hips.

He turned and offered Ione the chance to give him a playful smack on the bottom.

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#488 » February 15th, 2015, 11:23 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

Ione eyes lit up with interest, and she gave an appreciative whistle. When Mitchell gave her the chance, she smacked his ass.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#489 » February 15th, 2015, 11:30 pm

Mitchell grinned and turned. He moved until his bare chest was inches away from Ione's own body and eye to eye he wink.

He wasn't going all the way.

Needed to save something for later.

"Would you care to see more at either my place or yours?"

Kathritana
Lurker
Lurker

Post#490 » February 16th, 2015, 2:27 am

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=18&image_id=279&view=no_count[/img]
Ione: Fairest/Flowering | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6 | Glamour 10/10 | Defense 3 | Armor 0 | Wyrd 2 | Presence 3 | Striking Looks 2 | Spring Mantle 2 (smell of freshly blooming exotic flowers) | speaking

Ione reached out and lightly drew her fingers down Mitchell's chest. "I would love to see more. Shall we go to your place now? she asked, tone heavy with anticipation.

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#491 » February 16th, 2015, 2:35 am

"Just let me get my pants on. I would hate to have some shrinkage."

He winked at Ione and when clothed offered her his hand.

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=123[/img]
Baroness Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet/Lasombra ¦ Invictus ¦ Status: City: 3, Clan: 3, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2

Gabriella winked at Dmitri as she put her boots on.

"So shall we?"

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#492 » February 16th, 2015, 2:52 am

"I think we shall." He stood up offering Caroline and Gabriella a hand.

[hr]
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=85[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Russian Accent ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Character Page

Katrina waited for the others to leave the room and spun the bottle once more. It landed on Firinn

"Truth or dare it does not matter." She smiled "I propose we take this one home and make it a real party." she nodded towards Jackpot.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Topic author
Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#493 » February 16th, 2015, 3:07 am

Gabriella grinned and Caroline nodded, the pair of women allowing Dmitri to play the gentleman.

"I think that you are really going to love this."

Claire smiled. "What do you say?"

"It would a pleasure. Well will be a pleasure."

"Two bitches. Best Valentine's Day ever." Claire pumped her fist.

Return to “Studio 54”