New Years 2015

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

New Years 2015

Post#1 » December 6th, 2014, 12:35 am

[img=float-left]http://www.balldrop.com/images/venues/17-3-xvi-nyc.jpg[/img]
XVI Rooftop Lounge Times Square

XVI is a luxurious and upscale rooftop bar and lounge located on the sixteenth floor of Hell’s Kitchen’s Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. With its high-energy and French Louis the XVI themed décor throughout the venue, XVI is colloquially and aptly nicknamed “Versailles in the Sky.” And in the sky it is! The awesome sixteenth floor placement gives XVI perhaps its most coveted quality – breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline. At night, the lights of the city make the view unparalleled and amazing.

XVI is bi-level, boasting the epic outdoor rooftop as well as an indoor event space. Both floors have their own bars, letting you enjoy the nightlife experience no matter where you’re located. While the rooftop has a unique specialness from its amazing city views, the indoor space is equally as luxurious, swanky and chic. With white couches, plush leather arm chairs and a black and white décor so sleek that it almost feels Hamptons-esque, XVI is quite easy on the eyes.

What better way to ring in the new year like a king? Well, XVI is the perfect way to do so! XVI’s New Year’s Eve 2015 Party is going to be a fete like no other. Spend your night at this sleek Manhattan lounge... and feel like true royalty! Your ticket will get you five hours of premium open bar starting at 9 PM, just an hour after doors open at 8 PM. Don’t worry, you won’t have to go long without a festive cocktail in hand! You won’t go hungry either! Hors d'oeuvres will be passed for two and a half hours to satiate your New Year’s appetite.

Enjoy your drinks and eats while a world-renowned DJ plays festive beats all night long. You’ll dance your way into 2015 on the roof or inside. The good news? These tickets worth $300 have been given to you free of charge.

[mod="Matt"]If you want to know what this scene is about and its rules please Click Here. Tickets find their way you you through which ever means you find appropriate. You know the manager, someone who works there, a friend of a friend did not want them, you won a radio contest, they were posted through your letterbox by a mystery guest.

The countdown to midnight will be posted around the 5th January and the scene will close around the 10th. As December is a slow month we like to have a social scene going[/mod]
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: New Years 2015

Post#2 » December 6th, 2014, 1:11 am

All Mage and Vampire PCs have access to this event even if you don't feel that your PC could take one of the ways offered by Matt. There are enough individuals in both groups looking to unload extra tickets that anyone even somewhat interested in going could pick one up for free. Seriously come out and enjoy just having fun with your PCs :Smile2

Also NPCs will be showing up. If you want to party with one or would have told them you would catch them there just send me a PM and I will make sure they are around.

And All VAMPIRES can have Blush of Health for Free
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#3 » December 8th, 2014, 11:44 am

First Floor

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=70[/img]
Robert Carraway¦ Daeva/Brujah ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Confident ¦ Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Vitae: 10 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Leather Jacket (1/0)¦ Blush of Health

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=5&image_id=300[/img]
Lee Avery¦ Ventrue ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 1, Clan: 1, Covenant: 2 ¦ Presence 4: A Bit of Snark ¦ Striking Looks 2: Girl Next Door ¦ BP: 1 ¦ Blush of Health

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=5&image_id=74[/img]
Alissa "Artemis" Mills¦ Gangrel/Childer of the Morrigan ¦ Crone ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Tough Chick ¦ Striking Looks 2: Can Kick Your Ass and You'll Love It ¦ BP: Aspect of the Predator¦ Blush of Health

"So I was here, time to go."

"Not so fast."

"It's New Years Eve asshole, drop the whole moody dislike of society and try to enjoy yourself for one night."

"You're making the assumption that I don't enjoy myself on every other night. I do and I get to avoid drunken fools with vomit on the breath yelling 'Happy New Year' into my face at one in the morning."

"Valid point. Still you need to look on the bright side."

"Of life?" That got a chuckle from the blond.

"No you're here with us, Alissa will scare the hell out of a drunk people who want to cling to your manliness while shouting like a moron to celebrate the New Year."

Alissa put up three fingers of her right hand in "Scout's Honor" "I totally promise."

"Well then grab a table."

Second Floor

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=333[/img]
Jackpot¦ Acanthus / Tamers of Wind ¦ Free Council ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Free Council: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Perky ¦ Striking Looks 2: Petite and Sexy

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=338[/img]
Dragonfly¦ Thyrsus / Tamers of Rivers ¦ Free Council ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Free Council: 2 ¦ Presence 3: Charismatic ¦ Striking Looks 2: Sexier than an LMFAO Song

"Nice night for all this."

"Stop being chicken and look over the side."

"No. Hell No. HELL NO."

"Chicken."

"Invoking the name of poultry is not helping your cause, I still am 5'2 and still need to stand on my tip toes to see over guard rail. That isn't being chicken, it is merely understanding the limitations of the human body while possessed of a sane desire to have both feet calmly and firmly on the ground while looking down."

"I can hold you over the edge."

"And I can make sure that you end up going home with a fifty year old overweight woman sporting a Magnum P.I. mustache."

"Very good point."

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#4 » December 8th, 2014, 11:47 pm

First Floor
[img=float-left]http://www.details.com/images/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/200712/CELEBRITIES_zac_efronV.jpg[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 4 (Spirit Shield 3 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦ Active Spells: Spirit Shield, Life Sight ¦ Character Page

The lift doors opened with the usual ding that announced its presence, the same ding that announced 'time to check your hair' was officially over. Apollo had his priorities right, the bar was the first stop and after picking up a bottle of beer before heading to one of the standing tables and observing the room.
[hr]

Second Floor
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=3&image_id=224[/img][img=float-right]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=3&image_id=221[/img]
Julian La'Croix & Kaito

"HEY!" exclaimed the voice as the door opened and the second floors latest guests exited onto the rooftop. The source of the voice had come from the male of the two who was holding a very colorful cocktail with a pink umbrella in.

"I mean it, I pity whatever you get hold of at midnight.... Man, Woman or Beast." the woman laughed, she was holding a pint of beer.

"You never know, you could get lucky." a wink and a grin followed shortly after. "Come the stroke of 12 our lips will be locked, you know you won't be able to resist yourself."

"Urgh... I think I would need 16 pints of Rum before that would become an option."

"It can be arranged."

"So can an accidental fall off the side of this building." the pair looked over the railing at the rather long drop into Times Square

"Point taken."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#5 » December 10th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Apollo

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=355[/img]
Hecate¦ Mastigos ¦ Free Council ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Free Council: 2 ¦ Presence 4: Charismatic ¦ Striking Looks 2: Hot Redhead

"Care for some company?" The Libertine grinned at Apollo, standing tall with a glass of wine in her right hand that matched her hair colour. "I promise that I can people watch with the best of them. Who ever "them" are."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#6 » December 10th, 2014, 10:57 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.details.com/images/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/200712/CELEBRITIES_zac_efronV.jpg[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Armor: 4 (Spirit Shield 3 + Reinforced Clothes 1) ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Active Attainments: Spirit Tongue , Peer Across The Gauntlet ¦ Active Spells: Spirit Shield, Life Sight ¦ Character Page

"Ohh them. You don't want to get mixed up with those guys, I had one friend that got involved with them. Droped out of University and now strips at hen party's for drugs." he shakes his head. "Tragic waste." he chuckled. If she didn't get his sense of humor she would now.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#7 » December 10th, 2014, 11:22 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=355[/img]
Hecate¦ Mastigos ¦ Free Council ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Free Council: 2 ¦ Presence 4: Charismatic ¦ Striking Looks 2: Hot Redhead

"Well I said that I can people watch as well as any of "them", not that I wished to people watch with "them". Stripping for drugs is a waste of talent, it's sports cars and diamonds or bust, well rather no bust." She winked at Apollo and took a sip from her glass. "So how is the night treating you so far?"

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#8 » December 10th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Apollo chuckled "Well we had better watch them just in case." he smiled "Okay so far, its only really started so we shall see. If I get shit faced and end up getting Gina-ed it will be deemed a success. How about yourself?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#9 » December 11th, 2014, 12:35 am

"Mostly boring until now." She paused and glanced around the room. "Rather sick of being hit on by grey haired men in their fifties, one of whom even asked if I wanted to see his fifty shades."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#10 » December 11th, 2014, 1:17 am

Apollo chuckled "Well if this was my usual kind of place the grey men would be coming onto me so... I'm just enjoying the break from it." he smiled "Well if they keep coming on to you just tell them you are my Girlfriend and I will back you up... but if I find some hot guy by midnight I may have to dump you." he chuckled and gave her a wink.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#11 » December 11th, 2014, 1:36 am

"Understandable, and yes I could tell. I shall have to take a rain check on the plan due to the fact that I highly doubt you will remain unattached for that long. It's a great plan that will once or twice but eventually of my suitors will catch your eye I will be left defenseless again." Hecate chuckled.

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#12 » December 11th, 2014, 2:29 pm

"I think so far we have determined that your suitors are Grey old sugar daddies that use ... not sure if you can call it pop litrature to lure pretty girls in. I think me catching the eye of your suitors are as far out as can be." He chuckled "Besides, I seriously doubt you are defenseless."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#13 » December 11th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Inside

"Whatever do you mean?" She grinned and finished the glass of wine. "Actually some of them have been rather attractive, and more than one was born after MTV. I am just not in the mood for the clientele that this type of party usually attracts, too many assholes who would call Jordan Belfort their hero and shout from the heavens that 'greed is good'."

"So are you flying solo tonight?"

Outside

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=344[/img]
Donatien¦ Thyrsus / The Reality Makers ¦ Silver Ladder ¦ Status: Consilium: 2, Silver Ladder: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Suave ¦ Striking Looks 2: Where Cool and Hot Meet

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=334[/img]
Prometheus¦ Obrimos / Tamers of Fire ¦ Silver Ladder ¦ Status: Consilium: 3, Silver Ladder: 3 ¦ Presence 4: Charismatic ¦ Striking Looks 2: Athletic

"I am shocked to see that you're still here."

The Thyrsus shrugged his shoulders.

"I just got here. No use in getting to a party like this one too early, all of my kind of people enjoy being fashionably late."

"My kind of people usually don't get into parties like this."

"I thought I was your kind of people."

The Obrimos laughed. Half in bitterness and half in amusement. "Cops ever try to choke you out?"

"Just one but we were naked and I asked them to do it."

"Yeah well things are a little bit different for some other people."

"So is that why you're here? A sign of protest?"

"Nah just reminding myself of all the problems we need to fix."

"Planning the revolution?"

"Furthest thing. Gotta know what makes them close their eyes in order to understand how they can be opened."

"I need a refill."

Topic author
Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#14 » December 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

First Floor

"Yeah I am. Is that a subtle offer to play wing woman?" he grinned.

[hr]
Second Floor
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=294[/img]
Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Archon ¦ Deputy Sheriff ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Willpower: 4/5 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] / [ ][ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 8/10 ¦ Character Page

The Lift doors open on the second floor to reveal two people, the first was Dimitri who generously let the woman out first before heading to the roof top bar, grabbing a beer and heading to a table to take a seat

[hr]

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=23&image_id=354[/img]
Noctum ¦ Obrimos ¦ Eyes of Ain Soph ¦ Mysterium ¦ Linguistics Expert ¦ Defense: 2 ¦ Armor: 0 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Mana: 6/6 (12) ¦ Active Spells: Prime Sight, Space Sight, Forces Sight ¦ Character Page

After the gentleman let her exit the lift first Noctum went to the bar, ordering a cocktail. Gazing up at the stars, or lack of them as she waited for it to be finished
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#15 » December 11th, 2014, 10:20 pm

INSIDE

"Potentially. All depends on what you're willing to trade for my help." Hecate smirked.

OUTSIDE

Noctum

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=5&image_id=301[/img]
Victoria Sinclair¦ Mekhet ¦ Ordo Dracul ¦ Status: City: 1, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Refined ¦ Striking Looks 2: Classy ¦ BP: Obf 2

The cocktail was made well and rather quickly, it was clear that this was not the type of place that hired inexperienced staff or watered down their drinks.

"Interesting concoction. I shall have to remember it for later, it appears to be rather delightful." The woman offered Noctum a friendly smile. "Champagne was my drink of choice, however it reminds me of someone best forgotten and I have yet to find a proper replacement for these types of events. Rye and Ginger or Seagram and Seven just do not fit the atmosphere."

Return to “Studio 54”