Valentines day: A Swinging night

For any cross venue plots, scenes or even parties.

Moderators: Vampire Storytellers, Mage Storytellers, Changeling Storytellers, Mortal: Storytellers, Werewolf Storytellers

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Re: Valentines day: A Swinging night

Post#16 » February 9th, 2014, 6:28 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=115[/img]
Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Carthian Movement ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 10 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

"Welcome to the melting pot, a Nation that literally has something for everyone to cling to and make them believe that they are an American. From Disney World to MTV shows about pregnant teenagers, we truly have it all."

"Don't forget the at least fifteen separate armed militia groups all preparing to save America from a One World Government imposed by the United Nations."

Lee smiled at Apollo as he approached, giving him the look over. If she was disappointed about the implication of his shirt, her face did not show it. In fact she was the kind of girl who thought that Guy on Guy was seriously hot. "It's going good so far. You want to join us?" She nodded at a seat. "Pull up a chair."
Vampire Storyteller Mage Storyteller

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Aurora: Obrimos/Arrow, Striking Looks 2: Pretty Eyes and Athletic, Presence 3

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#17 » February 9th, 2014, 10:51 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=312[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Myrmidon & Harpy ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 ¦ City Status: 2 ¦ Gangrel Status: 2 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Katrina chuckled "There are at least fifteen separate armed militia groups for everything. In case we get a black president, in case Mexico invades oh and don't forget if aliens attack. I am pretty sure Mrs Wilson who lives on the 3rd floor is part of one, shes 'watching' me, you know just in case the KGB decide to attack." she chuckled again, Mrs Wilson was the buildings crazy lady. She had once tried to get a new building rule enforced which prevented people from bringing in wet umbrella's.

[hr]
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=8&image_id=7[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ First Talon ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 4 ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Character Page

"Sure" he quickly sat on the seat giving the impression that he had ADD and had way too much energy to burn. "So what brings you naughty or nice people here?" His accent was a mixture, New York and somewhere in England to anyone who was good with accents.
Matt
Site Admin, Changeling Storyteller & Mortal Storyteller

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#18 » February 10th, 2014, 7:07 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=115[/img]
Gabriella Conti¦ Mekhet ¦ Carthian Movement ¦ Status: City: 2, Clan: 2, Covenant: 3 ¦ Presence 3: Cool and Classy ¦ Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes ¦ Obf 2 ¦ Vitae: 10 ¦ WP: Full ¦ Blush of Health

"Well I guess you could pass for a Bond Villain." Gabriella chuckled.

"We should probably get a booth or something." Eric looked around the room.

"You men, always so eager. Where is your sense of anticipation?" Caroline was clearly teasing him.

"I just meant a place where we could sit down and relax a bit, even I know that we need to wait a bit before we get into the spanking."

That got a few chuckles.

"Alright let's grab that free booth before big, bad Eric's weddle footies get all sore."

Apollo

"Well we're sort of a mix. That's Robert" she jerked right thumb in the direction towards the ruggedly handsome man to her right "... he's quiet but nice." Robert nodded toward the new arrival, a welcoming gesture that managed to stay true to the perky brunette's characterization of him as quiet. You know since it was a silent warm welcome. "This is Alissa, she's rather naughty." Her left thumb pointed at the athletic blonde to her left, who greeted their new arrival with a wicked grin and a wink. "I am Lee and I am sort of in the middle, tip toeing the line if you will."

"And little Miss Lee came out tonight because she's always wanted to spank a sexy naked ass and finally dive head first into team naughty." That was the naughty girl Alissa.

Dmitri

"So are you planning to remain a Wallflower all evening?" The voice was cultured, the accent a mix of Canadian maritimes with just above a silent hint of educated BBC English. Unique but maybe that was the charm. The young woman it belonged to was wearing an outfit which proclaimed her to be a dominant with a pair of Dominatrix boots, long and leather with heels, which went to her knees. and an outfit that was a mix of black leather and bits of red lace for ease of movement in the right places. She stood around five foot six and had a slim build that was athletic rather than skinny.

"Or would you consent to being plucked away to join me at my booth?" The tone of her voice and body language made it clear the role she had taken up for the night but clearly indicated that any decision to join her was Dmitri's alone. The young woman clearly understood the rules of the club and even the culture in general with regards to Doms not overstepping their bounds.

[spoiler]Image
Presence 3 ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd[/spoiler]

Gabriella Conti: Mekhet/Invictus, Striking Looks 2: Deep and Sexy Eyes, Presence 3: Cool and Classy

Patrick Donovan: Antiquarian/Shadowsoul of The Winter Court, Mantle 4, Striking Looks 2: Dashing, Presence 3: Roguish Gentleman, Fame 1: Author

Robert Carraway: Daeva/Ordo Dracul, Striking Looks 2: Ruggedly Handsome, Presence 3: Confident

Fìrinn: Mastigos/Mysterium, Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd, Presence 3: Smart Snarker

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#19 » February 10th, 2014, 11:43 pm

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=7&image_id=312[/img]
Katrina Scherbatsky ¦ Gangrel / Taifa ¦ Myrmidon & Harpy ¦ Russian Accent ¦ BP: 3 ¦ Presence: 4 Magnetic Personality ¦ Striking Looks: 4 Russian Beauty ¦ Carthian Status: 3 ¦ City Status: 2 ¦ Gangrel Status: 2 ¦ Defence: 3 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]/[ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 11 ¦ Active Powers: Aspect of the Predator ¦Character Page

Katrina chuckled and gave him a playful tap with the riding crop as she ushered him to the booth with it. "My money is on Gabriella spanks harder" she chuckled as she slid into the booth.

[hr]
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=311[/img]
Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Invictus Soldier ¦ Deputy Sheriff ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Willpower: 5 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 10 ¦ Character Page

Dimitri chuckled "Oh, your wish is certainly my command." he said giving Firinn a sly smile. It felt strange, still part of coming to New York was about embracing new experiences. He followed Firin to the booth, allowing her to take a seat first before sliding in.

[hr]

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=8&image_id=7[/img]
Apollo ¦ Thyrsus ¦ Neocologist ¦ First Talon ¦ Arrow Status: 2 ¦ Striking Looks 4: Virile ¦ Defense: 4 ¦ Mana: 6/12 ¦ Willpower: [ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Health [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Character Page

Apollo chuckled "I doubt the two of you are going to have any problems tonight, you never know you might just tempt this one to the dark side." he winked back at Alissa and Lee together. "I could try, but that's a totally different dark side." He gave Robert a cheeky wink.
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#20 » February 11th, 2014, 12:44 am

"Well I would doubt that I spank harder than Caroline and Eric, but I certainly know how to hit the perfect spot." Gabriella slide into the booth next to Caroline. "If I had the inclination to play with a big boy such as him, I would make sure of more mental torture rather than going with purely physical activities. To me I enjoy seeking that point in another where they are literally begging for you to do whatever you desire, so hot and bothered that anything you do to them feels like the caress of the gods."

Caroline winked at the Shadow. "Personally I prefer raw sexual dominance. Toss away the chains, whips and nipple clamps, instead it should be two or more naked bodies and myself in control. Every command followed to the letter and myself spoiled rotten with every single pleasure my mind can imagine until I decide to take over fully in pursuit of my own endgame."

Eric raised and eyebrow. He also fought very hard not to raise something else. "So if both of you like being in charge, how do you work it?"

"Compromise. We enjoy each other far, far more than either of us enjoys control and thus when we decide to take on a role for an evening, we make a game out of that as well."

"Any game of skill works, or sometimes the random chance of flipping a coin is all that is needed. Of course if one of us is in the mood to take on a particular role the other is usually more than willing to slip into the opposite role."

"Kinky. Also pragmatic."

"What about you two, does Katrina ever let you wear the pants in bed Eric?"

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=310[/img]
Fìrinn¦ Mastigos ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Mysterium: 2 ¦ Presence 3 ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 9 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells:

Fìrinn smiled at the stranger as he slid into her booth. "Well hopefully at some point later tonight." She replied to his comment, playful grin on her face. The Mastigos took a large sip from her Martini while the new arrival got comfortable, waiting for him to settle in before continuing the conversation.

"I am Claire by the way."

Apollo and the Vamps

"Nah we like nice guys, women who don't deserve to be fucked by men who finish first." Alissa smirked as she delivered the line, causing Lee to laugh and Robert to smile and shake his head.

"Do you only play for one team? Because Robert is straight but we have some gay and bi friends who would certainly be interested in you."

"I am the kind of nice guy who would call one of them and tell them to get their asses over here if you're not liking the your choices tonight. The gay guys I know are average looking but the bi ones are pretty hot, just ask Alissa."

Alissa grinned and nodded.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#21 » February 11th, 2014, 2:06 am

Katrina chuckled "Yes. Although it depends on various circumstances." She leaned into Eric. "What mood we are in, if anyone is joining us or if the Rangers have won or lost." she chuckled "Honestly if its just the two of us its not very often we do the whole dominant thing. A very wise woman once said to me ''everything in moderation'."

A smile "and before any of you say it, yes music is an exception to the moderation rule. I only wonder what happens when Lara joins in because she takes me for the kind of person who is always going to be in charge."

[hr]
[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=311[/img]
Lord Dimitri Bathory ¦ Ventrue / Tzimisce ¦ Invictus Soldier ¦ Deputy Sheriff ¦ Status: Cov 2, Clan 2, City 2 ¦ BP: 2 ¦ Defense: 3 ¦ Willpower: 5 ¦ Health: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] ¦ Blood: 10 ¦ Character Page

"Dimitri" came the reply "If you don't mind me asking, how did you find England? My guess is Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire maybe Surrey."

[hr]

Apollo chucked "Yeah, I experimented a bit in University but that was about it. Decided I was a one team kind of guy. As for your friends.... depends how cute your talking. If they are as cute as this one I wouldn't say no to meeting them." he gave Robert another playful wink. "I'm only messing with you. Guess I don't get out much."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#22 » February 11th, 2014, 3:29 am

"That is a rare occasion. Enjoyable but still rare. She has her own set of lovers, one or two of whom she can let her hair down with, but with Gabriella and I, well she can fully be herself and simply have fun without worrying about the impression her particular technique will leave with her partner or whether the proper political statement was made during intercourse." It was implied by Caroline's tone that Gabriella was considered "family" by Lara, which sort of made sense considering she had been willing to die while trying to stop a terrible fate that was about the befall her childe. "Also I agree about moderation, however it is always good to spice things up in a relationship. Changing roles and a willingness to experiment with your partner keeps things fresh."

'"I am curious, do you add a member of the Rangers when they win to reward them or when they lose to cheer them up?" Gabriella grinned.

[img=float-left]http://www.newyorkshadows.co.uk/gallery/image.php?album_id=12&image_id=310[/img]
Fìrinn¦ Mastigos ¦ Mysterium ¦ Status: Consilium: 1, Mysterium: 2 ¦ Presence 3 ¦ Striking Looks 2: Naughty Nerd ¦ WP: Full ¦ Mana: 9 ¦ Def 3 ¦ Spells:

Claire gave Dmitri a smile. "Good ear. I am Canadian but attended Oxford for five years, earning my Bachelor's Degree and Doctor of Philosophy while there, and I loved the School and Britain in general. I am still, and always will be, a Canadian girl but I was always fascinated by the living history of Britain, it is such an amazing experience to attend a tutorial in a College founded before Columbus or Cabot ever set sail." The Mastigos smiled to herself for a moment as she pondered something. "As for yourself Dmitri, I do believe that I detect the dialect of London in your accent, as well as something else. European but not Western European, nor Iberian or Russian. Certainly not Scandinavian." She smiled again. "My guess would be Romanian or failing that further into the interior of Hungry or Serbia."

Apollo

"Well I am sort of one of a kind but they aren't too far off." Robert grinned and winked back at Apollo.

"So do you have a name, or can I call you really hot gay guy who I totally wish was straight?" Lee chuckled and grinned at Apollo. "I am hoping for a name since the other one is rather long and a bit of a mouth full."

"Just like the men at our table."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#23 » February 11th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Katrina chuckled "If they lose they don't deserve...the goodz... if they win Id be that happy and horny Id break them so its a no go. Thing about Eric, he is nice and durable." she gave him a firm pat on the arm.

[hr]

"Yeah, London born and raised, although good spot seeing as I am from Chelsea. I joined the army at 16, the cold stream guards and eventually was stationed in Romania. I was an MP, Military Police and in charge of the operations at a base over there. I suppose I take British history for granted, I grew up with that history there, stately homes and castles where as the US and Canada don't really have all of that." He smiled "Still, I like that Canada, it has the only population of french people who never surrendered to the Germans."

"I will say you have peaked my interest, what exactly is a Hogwarts educated Canadian girl doing in New York?"

[hr]

"I am Mark, but hot gay guy you wish was straight has a certain ring to it." he chuckled, even more at Allisa's comment. "So if you don't mind me asking, what do you good people do?"
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#24 » February 12th, 2014, 1:21 am

"So if anyone asks the way to Katrina's heart I can now simply say that it involves the ability to not be broken in half during "happy time", which is good to know." Gabriella grinned at Katrina.

"Hey there might be men who are better look than me but none that possess my stamina. I am the type of man who calls a doctor if doesn't stay up for four hours."

Claire nodded as Dmitri spoke, her body language making it clear that she was listening to every word, laughing as Dmitri made the comment about Canada's Fighting French population. It was not the first time she heard it, however it was the first time she had heard it from a non-Canadian.

"Canada has a beautiful nature charm that fits its character as well as castles and country estates fit the character of England." She smiled. "As for why I am in New York City, well after I earned my DPhil, I decided to seek out a new challenge and applied to a number of institutions within Canada and the United States. Columbia University made me a truly excellent offer and hence I am now a Professor of Psychology, well Assistant Professor of Psychology. Great first job at an Ivy League University in a truly exciting city, how could I resist?"

"Now turnabout is fair play. So after the Coldstream Guards and keeping order in Eastern Europe, what exciting adventure brings a gentleman such as yourself to New York?"

Apollo and the Vamps

"Well I am taking a year away from college to work at a private research institution." That was Lee.

"I was in the military and went into private investigation and security after I got out." Robert.

"I am a partner in a bail bond firm and act as our local bounty hunter." She's not lying.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#25 » February 13th, 2014, 11:16 pm

"Only four hours!" she gave him a playful smile "You would be in big trouble for that one."

[hr]

"I am starting my own business here, a security firm." he paused "I admit it is a bit of an ambitious project. New York is not London and suggesting a CCTV network is going to get a fair bit of push back. If I can make it succeed here, New York will be a great case study for other cities who would start looking to do the same."
[hr]

Apollo chuckled and smiled at Alissa "Those poor criminals. I can see it now, they are suddenly awoken by Lara Croft kicking down their door and dragging them out of bed. I am pretty sure some men have that fantasy to be honest."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#26 » February 14th, 2014, 6:55 am

"Goes all night and you never have to replace the batteries, too bad you can't write Cosmo about having found the perfect boyfriend." Gabriella grinned. "Although Eric can write Penthouse, those letters are usually more off the wall than the stories in the Weekly World News."

"Come on me being a memetic sex god is totally more likely than Bat-Boy knocking up Mrs. Bigfoot." Eric said before having a laugh.

"More than a fair bit." Fìrinn let the CCTV subject drop, Dmitri seemed like a decent guy and as a sleeper would not understand talk of the Eye or Panopticon. "I am sure that with your experience you will have no issue building a successful firm."

She paused, taking another sip of her martini. "So I do not believe I have ever seen you here before, is this your first time?"

Apollo and the Vamps

"I have found that most men like the cuffs, well at the ones worth getting involved with anyways. See the thing is that men think with their cocks, I'm not saying that women don't want sex or don't make bad decisions, just that on average men tend to have a more active libido." Alissa shrugged after having made the point. "In heterosexual relationships this gives women the power, it's simple economics, we control the market because we have what is in demand. So what happens? Instead of women getting what we really want, we're conditioned by society to want to be swept off our feet by some man, taken into a bedroom where we blow him until he's ready and then lay back and think of England. It's standard Porn, Romance novels, 50 Shades of Bullshit, all of it telling women that they need to conform to the sexual desires of the men they date."

She leaned forward and continued. "Most of those men are jerks, they disrespect women and act like all around dirtbags. Know why? Because they can only treat women with disrespect because they know what they are doing is wrong and lack the proper respect for themselves, so they take out that anger and frustration on their sexual partner for not taking control. In truth they want the women to take sexual control and set her terms."

Lee followed with rapt attention while Robert had a look on his face that showed that it was not the first time he'd heard the rant. Nor the second. Or third.

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#27 » February 15th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Katrina chuckled "It would still be a better story than Twilight. Problem is I wouldn't want to advertise it, I would have every woman in New York forming a queue."

[hr]

"First time at this particular establishment. I figured I would give myself the night off and have a little... or a lot of fun." he winked at Firinn "Do you come here often?"

[hr]

Apollo smiled at Robert, he was going in and it was likely to result in a bigger lecture. "I don't know....The women who like 50 shades generally tend to be the dominant partner in their relationship. They say jump and their man asks how high. The appeal of 50 shades is role reversal. It turns them on to know a man is in charge."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#28 » February 16th, 2014, 11:29 pm

"Well you are always talking about finding the next big act that will bring people to your theatre, maybe you just need to write your own erotic play and feature Eric as the star. Every woman in New York will be forming a queue but you get the charge for admission." Gabriella grinned. "Even on a bit more of a serious note have you ever thought of producing a show or two that featured more risky or mature material. Maybe not a full on Broadway standard production but something more art house and maybe featuring newer or less known talents?"

"I tend to drop by every couple of weeks. Tom, the owner, is a friend and I have always believed in supporting the endeavors of your friends. The fact that the club also fits into some of my own personal kinks is a most excellent bonus." Claire grinned. "I usually simply enjoy a good Martini and better conversation but I have been active on a couple of occasions when the mood hit me." She returned the wink. "So what sort of fun were you seeking?"

Apollo and the Vamps

"That's bullshit, anyone of either gender actually willing to take command of their own sexual desires is not going be turned on by 50 Shades of Grey. The sex scenes all read like they were written by a virgin trying to sound like they know what they are doing."

Lee nodded. "I read it and was left with the impression that Christian was merely the sexual fantasy of one Twilight FanFic writer. A woman can be a submissive, hell it's perfectly cool for people of both genders and everything in between, to be submissive or dominant or vanilla, but honestly some of the stuff in 50 Shades made me sick. It was a weak individual using the sexual desires of another person to emotionally hold them hostage. I honestly think that the only reason it gained such traction was that is was that it did push a few conventional boundaries while still reenforcing an overall message that was considered safe."

Robert shrugged. "Alissa was speaking about men, Mark was speaking about women and I would just say that both genders are messed up in their own way. Gay, Straight, Bi, Dom, Sub or whatever, do it with consenting adults, treat your partner or partners with respect and make sure everyone gets off at least once."

Matt
Changeling Storyteller
Changeling Storyteller

Post#29 » February 17th, 2014, 12:07 am

"I work with a few off Broadway and off off Broadway theaters on productions. Although its not known I also help the Box with their cabaret, I hate to say it but the Giant Vagina piece was something I added. Truth be told I prefer to find new talent, Celebrity's on Broadway are something that is done to promote a show, generally grab the eye of their fan base that have maybe never considered Broadway before. Its partly why I am on the board of Julliard and am head of their musical theater program."

"I am actually working on something for the Theater group right now. But that's more 'us' themed, however it may not be appropriate."

[hr]

Dimitri flashed Firinn a cheeky smile "I think testing someones limits and expanding their horizons can prove to be alot of fun." he paused "Mostly I like to play it by ear, see how things go."

[hr]

Apollo smiled at Alissa "We both know that women secretly want to be owned and controlled by men, its the natural order of things." He grinned before laughing "Sorry, I could not resist messing with you. I don't think that by the way, you guys have never met my foster mother. I think she would kick my ass if I ever thought that."
Matt

Mage:
Apollo
Noctum

Vampire:
Katrina Scherbatsky
Dimitri Bathory

Ghostbuster
Mage Storyteller
Mage Storyteller

Post#30 » February 17th, 2014, 12:34 am

Gabriella tapped Katrina lightly on the shoulder. "Come on, it's Valentine's Night, you're not suppose to talk legitimate business, you're suppose to respond to my prod with something like an offer for a sexy strip show or something else exhibitionist." Gabriella stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner.

"It is why I enjoy the lifestyle, while the submissive is finds themselves challenged by both the commands of their dominant and the physical sensations placed upon them, the dominant is also challenged by the power they hold. Having the consent of another individual in your hands is intoxicating and the challenge is to care for their desires as much as your own, to read their mood as they answer in affirmative to every command you give and to hold on to that particular point of total control, right at the apex, when both of you are joined together and pushed to your physical, mental and emotional limitations." Claire seemed to breathe deeper as she spoke. "It is why I do not engage in activity with just anyone. I need to feel an emotional charge with an individual, to know that the encounter will provide an opportunity to push my own boundaries and those of my partner. After all if you are unwilling to touch the primal parts of your own internal psych, engage your id if you will, then it is probably best to stick to more basic endeavors."

Apollo and the Vamps

Alissa was pissed. Like about to toss the table and Mark pissed. It took several seconds for her to regain her good humor but eventually she did crack a smile.

"You know I am now almost overcome with a desire to spank you until your ass is red and fuck you raw with a strap on. Most gay men don't get that kind of reaction from me."

Robert and Lee cracked up laughing.

Return to “Studio 54”